Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It would appear that the bikes have, stalled?
It is definitely noticeable that the fundraiser has completely stalled as on the GoFundMe fundraiser they have only raised $9,207 and less people are donating to them as today and yesterday only one person donated. So, I think this confirms that they have Markled themselves because if they hadn't have done more people would have donated to the GoFundMe page and more people would have registered for the drawing to win the bike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

VC10

VIP Member
Don't mean to sound creepy but there's something about William's lips 😁, very sensuous...
He's just ...... mmmmm

With those two cheap slapper-hoes removed & " living overseas" , the scene is set for a fabulous Monarchy future for Great Britain & The Commonwealth 😎😎🇬🇧🇬🇧
---
20230617_121137.jpg
20230617_121204.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #360 - SpotiBye
You come up with some cracking titles Jonathan!
Even if the Tig was a success surely it would not fund their lifestyle at all? Lots of freebies maybe but cold hard cash?
The Tig was fairly successful but her image was more wholesome then and she could sell hemp & pulp shakes and recommend make-up. If she tried to launch something now she'd have a big problem. as for influencers their followers must want to be like them. The Ho looks diseased and is pumped full of fillers, bewigged, changes colour like a chameleon, and has new nose stents and dentures every month.

Who would aspire to be like her, a bully and betrayer of women, a fake mom? An abuser of mothers and fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers? As an accessory she has a beaten husband driven mad by drugs lurching in her toxic wake, separated and alienated from his friends and family forever. I can't see her setting herself up now as anything good or useful, it's too late.

The problem is there are enough sugars and muffins out there to fall for some of it. She needs to be unmasked but I can't see it happening.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I bet Harold wishes he was back in London for TTC with the family he left, instead of selling his soul to keep his wife in luxury. It’s not going to plan is it!

• Haha
  • Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
Catherine looks absolutely lovely, as usual. I’m a bit surprised at her color choice, though. She usually coordinates matching outfits with her family for events. Her beautiful green outfit paired with the red worn by the children and QC looks a bit Christmasy to me.
Apologies for responding to a post many pages ago but I saw on IG someone point out that as well as honouring the Irish Guards combined with her husband and children the Wales’ were in the colours of the Welsh flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Wow

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Longer article in Page Six…money issues, she wants to be ‘face’,of luxury brand, contrast with Obama success, and this about Invictus….

“Harry was doing so well with the Invictus Games, its very motto is ‘I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul’, in other words — don’t be a victim,” he told Page Six.
“And Harry has done exactly the opposite, he has told all those wonderful brave soldiers to get a life and he turns himself into a miserable

• Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
When they say that they've "agreed to part ways" with their employer, that is the archetype of someone famous (infamous) being sacked :unsure: 😁
Sacked because she’s shit and bad news to be involved in the fake car stalking shit show was the final nail. It couldn’t have happened to a better person. I bet she had her next series of people wrote down in shitty caligraphy.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member

---
KC has honoured Camilla with highest order in Scotland (didn't catch what it was, as just caught the end of news).

If he can dish them out, why cant he remove them a la harkles.

Eta:

• Heart

Sukysue

Chatty Member
Thank you Lady Muck for the excellent new thread title & Lollipop Panda for the new thread👏👏👏😊
Brilliant to see William and Kate going about their everyday RF business , they are smashing it !
Am wondering what's next tbh
The bike donation to The Town Bike's privileged first built flat pack was pretty low, whatever could be next!

• Haha
  • Heart

Safcfootienut

Nice to see that they didn't just cancel Meghan's series but the whole deal so we won't have these audio monstrosities inflicted on us again. Archetypes was tanking on the Spotify charts from around the second or third episode onward if I remember correctly, but the listening numbers for the final episodes, when even the tabloid media stopped reporting on what was said, must've been particularly dire for Spotify to terminate the contract entirely.

Politically I'm to the left but I don't appreciate the spin in the Guardian article when it claims "That show, the duchess’s Archetypes, has topped podcast charts for the outlet in a number of markets, with listeners flocking to her discussions with influential women." Don't take your readers for fools and think they'll believe that Spotify would give up exclusive Harkle audio content rights if listeners were really flocking to it. And the only time I recall it coming close to topping the charts was the first episode, purely out of people's curiosity as to how vapid and vacuous it would be.
She didn't even do the bloody podcasts according to Rebecca Sananès who claimed to have done all the work. Allegedly she did all the research and Megnuts was recorded and I assume added later. Don't even get me started on the incorrect use of the phrase Archetypes either. Article from the Mail discussing this.

• Haha
  • Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
My husband and I have been watching the original “All Creatures Great and Small.” Such a lovely show! Last night we watched the episode where the ‘Old King” dies. James visits the widow of an elderly farmer who died on the same day as the King. She says that her husband would be proud to share that day and that she takes comfort in knowing she and the Queen are in this season of grief together.

Later, the main characters discuss the King’s life of service, his dedication. They opine that his brother was fine until he met ‘that woman from Baltimore.’

In those days, an example was set by action not mouthing empty words. How powerful was the fact that the RF did not flee to safety to another country during the bombing of London! ❤❤❤

How truly vile these ‘influencers’ like M&H are today…living the exact opposite of the DEMANDS they put on the average peon. Travelyst….when the two ECO-PIGGIES arrive in a fleet of gas-guzzling SUVs and often fly private to do what…twerk out on stage to get ‘awards?’

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
The thing about the podcast being axed is that even if they get it another home, they definitely aren't getting 20 million for it. Spotify has already let every company know that they have no work ethic and do not meet deadlines or product targets. So they already have no bargaining power.

Remember, Spotify had to bring in additional production teams just to get this one podcast series going and then spent millions promoting it.

Imagine being so spoiled and lazy that you just throw 20 million away like that?
They have NO LIFE SKILLS whatsoever 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

It's great 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Will you look at this, 3 of us getting the same “Markle is Markled” thought at the same moment in time. Things are coming together. I hope karma is enroute for that cock sucking, grannie hating, crab carrying Cunt of Cunts.
What will be a fitting attempted attention grab for The Trouping of the Colors? She is a low rent imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Loved seeing the Duke of Kent, and thinking of him standing on the balcony with the queen last year.

So loyal and faithful.

• Heart