Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
The Prince of Wales is an accomplished pilot , did Coastguard Air-Sea Rescue - and wouldn't accept a wage for years of shift-work.

What the fuck has that slapper ever done?

harry and meghan, the no-bodies.

Prince-William-pilots-a-S-010.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45

balletbird

Of course its all old news now especially following that wonderful lady from Montecito who was interviewed during the Coronation coverage and told everyone exactly how it was! But this will amuse me forever more so I will share. We go to the US fairly regularly as my partner has family there but have not been to California for a long while, certainly not since the gruesome twosome moved there. So,we were over there when the Coronation was on (bad timing) and we thought hey why not detour down to Santa Barbara and Montecito and get chatting to a few locals? Oh my! It was hilarious actually. The closer we went towards the coast the more angry folk were. We spoke to randoms like a lovely lady conductor having a break at an Amtrak Station. She said "Oh we love the Royals but we do not like those two" and "Kate and William are just wonderful" you get the drift. A fab lady from a well to do fam in Montecito was having a break outside a nice cafe and we spoke to her. She was willing to spill! The Sussexes are now thought to bring down the tone of the area with their shenanigans. We were told that she doesn't mingle (allegedly) with the expected charity work that the ladies who lunch do etc etc. The verdict was Kate and William are Royal superstars and Harry and wifey really disliked. The Montecito lady we met said how patronising MM was about how Americans would "get it" when she has talked about how badly done by she has been. Generally there were very positive comments about the RF and new King. It is the Royals people out there are interested in. Not ex Royals who complain all the time. Even an elderly chap we met way up in the desert area in the middle of nowhere had his say too! What is the point of them if they are not in the Royal Family? When we came back and saw footage of that tourist lady from Montecito who was interviewed in the crowd at the Coronation it was kind of yep, she is correct. Another one!

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
My husband ran a German company here in the US. Once a year, the German Board of Directors would come over and we would host a big employee picnic at a State Park. One year, it was decided to offer free canoe rides or horse rides. I was not inclined to do either but my husband insisted. I went with the horse ride.

My first time on a horse.

The horse I was assigned was allegedly named “Mr Valium”…and I found that comforting. And so…giddyup… we were off. Initially, all went well and we trotted in a long line…over hill and dale. I was chiding myself, “Why was I so nervous?’

Then we came to a rather broad stream…

One by one, horses and riders elegantly crossed… till it came the turn of Mr Valium snd me. That’s when all Hell broke loose.

I will never inow what set Mr V off…or maybe he had just had enough of ME. Mid-stream, he made a sudden turn…and instead of crossing, we were headed God Knows Where. Once back on land, he took off like he was in the Kentucky Derby.
i just held on for dear life.

In time, thank God, we reached his chosen destination. Mr V was dumping me right back at the barn!!

Rejected.

Even Mr Valium himself was not laid back enough to put up with the likes of me.

My first and last time on a horse.
😁 I was once foolish enough in my youth to volunteer to be a rider in a camel race. The camels all lined up while everyone betted on who would win, then the trainer went down to the end of the course and rattled some food.

The camels all lurched into action and took off at enormous speed which I wasn't expecting 😃
Of course I had the misfortune to be sitting on the greediest one who was determined to be first to the food. I had to cling on for dear life praying I would make it to the end of the course.

What a dreadful experience it was! I've never ridden a camel since 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Nike Ede is very close to me - I’ll buy him a pint if I spot him!

And when you do, put him straight on one important point.

She isn't genuinly philanthropic.
She wants to give the appearance of being philanthropic. Big difference.

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
I usually just follow one thread on here but stumbled on this thread🧐🥹❤🔥

I can’t believe I came across a place where I can talk about the ginge and his yacht gal without being called a fat, jealous, racist hater and sent death threats!!!

And a place that isn’t being disgustingly hateful on Catherine, Camilla and Anne (especially on their looks and bodies).

IS THIS REAL LIFE!?
I’m afraid to refresh and never get it back😉🤭😂
Welcome!

Make sure you click watch at the top of the thread so you don't lose us!

We have quite a comprehensive Wiki here: https://tattle.life/wiki/harry-and-meghan/ and via the pink button at the top. It's slightly messy at the moment, as I'm waiting for the Mods to delete and rename a couple of pages.

And loads of photos and videos here: https://tattle.life/media/categories/harry-and-meghan.37/

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Check out the headline story in the NYpost right now.

Hint…it‘s the humiliating grifter story!

Interesting bit low down in this article …….

“Spotify’s Bill Simmons is also one of its most senior executives. He called the couple”f–king grifters” and revealed he had tried to help Harry shape a podcast – with no success.”

So it looks like Haz was also going to do his own podcast but, even with one of the most senior executives at Spotify trying to help him, he failed miserably. That won’t have gone down well with madam!

Bit late but thanks to @lollipop_panda for new thread and recap and @LadyMuck for fab title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That phrase had my eyes rolling too.

And 'we should have ignored the haters' - oh go to hell.

Looks like they were markled anyway. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Come Netflix. You next. Fling the lazy workshy grifters.... you can do it.....

PS I think tomorrow is the ideal time to break it to them also. Tia.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
As disgusting as it is those pap walk pics were released today at least it gives us all the chance to rag on her nazty ass!! 😆😆 (And we do it OH so well!) I raise my coffee cup ☕in a big salute to us!! 😆
I don't know who has gone off more ... Hazno or Smeg. He has all the sex appeal of a Belisha beacon and she looks like a crack ho.

Image1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

emmer_moans

VIP Member
  • Heart