Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
With this globally watched, magnificent ceremony, of pomp and splendour who the f cares about a few skanky pics of old skankyass? No contest. Go away you trollop

• Heart
Reactions: 47
43 is so shallow and predictable, pap releases on a special day in the UK. What are the chances??

Sophie, Tim, Richard, Birgitte

1687000587328.png
1687000607356.png

Bonus Will

1687000740173.png

• Heart

inyo

VIP Member
Nice to see that they didn't just cancel Meghan's series but the whole deal so we won't have these audio monstrosities inflicted on us again. Archetypes was tanking on the Spotify charts from around the second or third episode onward if I remember correctly, but the listening numbers for the final episodes, when even the tabloid media stopped reporting on what was said, must've been particularly dire for Spotify to terminate the contract entirely.

Politically I'm to the left but I don't appreciate the spin in the Guardian article when it claims "That show, the duchess’s Archetypes, has topped podcast charts for the outlet in a number of markets, with listeners flocking to her discussions with influential women." Don't take your readers for fools and think they'll believe that Spotify would give up exclusive Harkle audio content rights if listeners were really flocking to it. And the only time I recall it coming close to topping the charts was the first episode, purely out of people's curiosity as to how vapid and vacuous it would be.

Chita

VIP Member
I just wish Parliament would make it so that any Counsellor of State must be a permanent resident of the UK.

Chita

VIP Member
I usually just follow one thread on here but stumbled on this thread🧐🥹❤🔥
I can’t believe I came across a place where I can talk about the ginge and his yacht gal without being called a fat, jealous, racist hater and sent death threats!!!
And a place that isn’t being disgustingly hateful on Catherine, Camilla and Anne (especially on their looks and bodies).
IS THIS REAL LIFE!?
I’m afraid to refresh and never get it back😉🤭😂
I’ve thought that too.
However, I can’t imagine the raw pain that man is going through. Everything with his son and then losing both parents. Everything so out in the public. I can’t even imagine that.
I’m from the US and guess I have no say in the game. BUT I can’t help but notice how Charles beams & acts when he is with Camilla.
bit in bold - oh yes you do have a say. You poor 'muricans are stuck with him and we Brits owe you big time for taking him off our hands.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Catherine looks absolutely lovely, as usual. I’m a bit surprised at her color choice, though. She usually coordinates matching outfits with her family for events. Her beautiful green outfit paired with the red worn by the children and QC looks a bit Christmasy to me.
I think it's cos she's colonel of the Irish guards - hence the green

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
That phrase had my eyes rolling too.

And 'we should have ignored the haters' - oh go to hell.

Looks like they were markled anyway. 🤣
Yes I didn't like the bikestore's response. They did something silly by giving a bike to a child who was already privileged and now are backtracking, calling people haterz and making a big show of giving bikes to poorer children.

Hysterical.

They can't admit they were starstruck which is why it happened, no noble ethics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ametrine

VIP Member
It first I thought the pictures were staged, but the more I look at them it looks like she was definitely caught out as she isn't wearing any makeup and it genuinely looks like she is peed off at Backgrid for taking photos of her as she isn't smiling in any of the photos which is unlike her.
Trust me, she is wearing makeup, and a lot of it (orange/ruddy cheeks, dark eyeliner and mascara, eyeshadow, nude lipstick/gloss).

I think she thought she looked amazing in these photos. What's working against her is the dull flat light. She would have looked better had it been sunny.

These photos are so staged it's laughable. I just saw the headline on the DM and had to rush here.

This is my favourite expression she does, I think it's only something she started doing in the last couple of years. I think she thinks it makes her look pensive and sexy at the same time. Close your mouth Meghan, you'll end up swallowing some flies!

1686996955889.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I find it funny that WME is having to spin the Spotify rejection after the fact. They had to have known it was leaking a couple of weeks ago and should have gotten ahead of it (of course, we were in the middle of dealing with “the car chase that wasn’t” and her purchased Gracie Award.

Does not bode well that they appear to have been blindsided by this news.

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I wonder how much money they actually made from the spotify deal now they've crashed and burned

I'll sit and have a think about that whilst enjoying the white privilege of cheap, noisy aircon.

I believe I read somewhere it was only about $12-13K that she actually got from Spot, and it took more than a year to get anything from her! Yep! She f**ked Markled herself out of millions more!! Stoopid bitch!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread ! And for choosing my title!!

That sums it all up. They did not just bite the hand that fed them (the royal family connection) they absolutely savaged it.

I am not sure which of them was more deluded about their supposed talents and ability. It doesn't matter. Now they can sink back to being the pond life that they always were. And we are here for it.

I am already looking forward to watching tomorrow's ceremonies! With not a gammy hat in sight or the pair of them looking like the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, shushing the children, in order to be seen. Bring it on!

TVM for new thread and great title @LadyMuck and @lollipop_panda

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I’m seeing a huge representation of all creeds and colours on that parade square. Such a racist country.

the only colour skin I can’t see is ronseal?

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
$100k+ for a speaking engagement. It will be Cameo for $50 a pop before long.

No fee listed on hers tho.

That public speaking lark is very lucrative.
Even Theresa May gets paid loads for it. Two hundred grand last time I heard.
Although I assume her speeches have a start, middle, end and actually make sense.

A Harkle speech would just be big words in sentences so long that by the time theyve ended everyones forgotten the beginning.

Maybe people are paying them NOT to speak.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder how much money they actually made from the spotify deal now they've crashed and burned

I'll sit and have a think about that whilst enjoying the white privilege of cheap, noisy aircon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45