Harry and Meghan #360 SpotiBye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jonathanlynch for the winning title!

Well... it's been a full couple of days.

First, it was announced that Spotify and Arsewipes decided to consciously uncouple: the award buying borefest will not be renewed for a second season, as Smegz decided to "part way" with Spotify. (hem, hem, they was fired).

Ink wasn't even dry on the press, and Spotify's head of podcast innovation and monetisation, and big sports podcaster and reporter Bill Simmons called the duo "f**king grifters". on his podcast. on Spotify.

And thusly, this morning we were delighted (not) with a pap walk of the quean of hertz, looking all forlorn and sad and a sack of ozempicked bones in some driveway, we assume in Montecito.

Right on cue for King Charles' first Birthday Parade, which went splendidly, of course: troops looking their best, fantastic music, the pageantry second to none and awesome fly past. and, of course, Prince Louis just HAD to steal our hearts, again.

Old thread:

if i missed anything, please add to the recap :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

From the DM. She wasn't actually expecting to play Cleopatra, was she? :LOL:

. The former Suits star was also allegedly unhappy Netflix did not call on her to participate in high-profile shows about diversity, including Queen Cleopatra, a recent series in which the Egyptian ruler was played by black actress Adele James.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Is it too early for title suggestions?

#361 - Two f**king grifters off to see the world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Wtf ??? 😆😆😆😆😆 those legs 😆💀💀💀💀

....does she rent them out, as drumsticks? 😃😃

Screenshot_20230617-222058_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230617-222110_Gallery.jpg
preview.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Thanks for the new thread.

From the DM. She wasn't actually expecting to play Cleopatra, was she? :LOL:

I’d have not been able to keep a straight face at the ‘age cannot wither her, nor custom stale her variety’ line if she’d been cast as Cleopatra.

It bloody has regarding the former and she never had the variety in the first place to stale 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Another title suggestion that I have is the following:
Harry and Meghan #361 It was at this moment they knew they f**ked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Old thread not closed and I posted this after new thread started. So bring it over (I hope)

sometimes it takes a couple of mins to process the threads, i imagine they'll close it soon.

Reactions: 20
Loving the new photo of will and the kids i wonder if we will get one from across the pond with the flatpacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Re a comment on the previous thread. The Duke of Kent seems very frail now, there’s no way he could ride in the parade.

This is him walking onto the balcony last year

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Superb recap Sushex thank you for a new thread 😊. Jonathan this title was a winner from the very moment you put pen to paper thank you it's brilliant.
Am enthralled by the Fathers Day picture of William and the kids it's just beautiful. Shows what a happy little family life they have out of the limelight. I put it all down to Kate , she is one amazing woman , she's given William this wonderful family life and he is so lucky to know love like this .

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ok nobody’s stolen it yet so I will

Harry and Meghan #361 Woko Moano and the Ginger Whinger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I've just seen that video of Ginger Hamlet hard selling The Mad Wife's voiceover skills to the head of Disney. Toe curling cringe.

I mean do you think Her Majesty pitched to be in a skit with Paddington Bear? Cringetastic.

ETA: he'd be better off pitching her to P*rnhub. 'Yah, did you see her performance in Beverly Hills 90210? Yah. Brilliant. Really got the character's motivation, yah?'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.