Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
They talk talk talk about being something big but talk is empty unless you actually DO something.
All their effort went in telling people they were this or that. They did not work at BEING this or that.
Lazy grifters.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
My guess is that poor dumb Hapless Harry thought he had FINALLY trumped his brother. He shows up with this cheesy, shop-worn,C-grade cable actress and assumes the family will swoon with awe and adoration.
“The footman held my coat…and snickered.”

It wasn’t race or class that undid her..and him. It was their immediate presumption that they were there to take over and take charge!!!

Meghan decides immediately to assert her greatness and to ‘show’em how its done’ and presents herself at the first dinner party, barefoot and in jeans…big power-play from the get-go. She signs bananas with cheesy sayings, twerks ahead of senior royals at events and yet, somehow, they both really believe they are winning…TAKING OVER FROM THAT OLD LADY, BABY!

Harry is stunned when it all blows up in their presumptuous faces. So off they go…to transfer their FABULOUS star power to America. This is where it gets delicious.They have done everything wrong.

Back-fat bulging out of her designer dresses…she reminds me of that Norma Desmond skit Carol Burnett used to do. She may well one day be wrapped in the draperies, make-up on her grossly injected face…screaming for “H”…to come and tell her she’s as fabulous as his Mommy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady_H

VIP Member
Maybe Meghan can be the new face of Wickes? Another virtue-signalling brand in decline, grifting for the woke pound, treating ordinary people like idiots and now being punished for it. I smell synergy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
Don't think they'll divorce anytime soon. They need each other. He would rather live in misery than admit his older brother was right (just like his uncle did). But their marriage is probably just a business arrangement.
My prediction is that we'll still be on Tattle in 10 years, speculating about the 'impending' divorce, and getting angry about Haz's latest court case
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I missed the trooping of colour!!! I’m in London as-well I’m devastated. Look at KC gosh doesn’t he look like Prince Philip here.
IMG_8556.jpeg

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
That sums it all up. They did not just bite the hand that fed them (the royal family connection) they absolutely savaged it.

I am not sure which of them was more deluded about their supposed talents and ability. It doesn't matter. Now they can sink back to being the pond life that they always were. And we are here for it.

I am already looking forward to watching tomorrow's ceremonies! With not a gammy hat in sight or the pair of them looking like the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, shushing the children, in order to be seen. Bring it on!

TVM for new thread and great title @LadyMuck and @lollipop_panda

They shat where they eat and only birdbrains do that.

They trumpeted all their deals with great fanfare and now the deals are failing, the fanfare is still as loud.........if not louder.

Serves them right. If theyd been dignified and discreet they wouldnt have failed.

Selfish, greedy, peevish and vengeful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

OiOiNoseyParker

"I've got to get drunk one night and tell the story of the Zoom I had with Harry to try and help him with a podcast idea. It's one of my best stories."

Someone get this chap pissed, pronto 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I think those photos of M were staged. The ‘hair over the shoulder‘ is the tell.

Both my daughters have long hair like that…and it is quite chic these days to drape it artfully over one shoulder. But, in normal life, walking, talking on the phone, it takes some effort to keep it there. Just turning one’s head…raising an arm, shrugging a shoulder, the ‘drape’does not stay in place. It’s fine, making an entrance or exit…but it takes some conscious effort to keep it there.

But there she is…of course, on the day of TTC…draped hair, the bery persona of an in-demand business woman. More precious, of course, with her burly bodyguard….looking like she’s taking pleading calls from every Hollywood hotshot. Timed to get her in the news on the day of the TTC, of course but also to counter the Spotify announcement.

She is not ‘without makeup’…we saw her actual naked face in the ‘towel shot.’ This is just Intellectual Meghan the Business Mogul, so in demand that she cannot take a walk to buy whatever is in the cutesy little bag…without being pursued with phone call attention.

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

• Haha
  • Sick

jkroche95

VIP Member
So, in the last year or so she's been papped twice. Once during the King's coronation and once during TTC. You couldn't make it up!

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Wow.
I so want to hear his story!!!!
---
I’m fat and would sing but nobody would enjoy it 🤣🤣😆😆😆 I used to threaten my son as a child with it “keep it up and I’ll sing to you” he would start behaving every time 😎😎😎

I drew a fat lady sings a while ago.
I don't have all my doodles on my phone so I can't post the original but I've screenshotted it from the wiki......

Screenshot_20230616_213919_Free Adblocker Browser_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Class vs trash

I applaud the artworkers at The New York Post. They’re doing excellent work. Proud of em!!

How it started…..
DA2C3919-BBF8-4F2E-AD6A-D627A97008AA.jpeg
1079741F-FC61-49A1-8B56-F9A4CE6B9827.jpeg

How things went…
FED1B8FB-D503-418F-BC1A-FFCEF00133C9.jpeg
E20BFC50-8C50-4FD4-93EA-4E82205991FE.jpeg
1911D2DE-6831-4EF1-8B5D-AFCB58F6753B.jpeg

She did it to herself. No racism. No xenophobia. No jealousy or sexism. Just a fall from grace by being greedy, grasping, devious and generally very unpleasant. Some people reached this conclusion quicker than others. The only important thing is, most of us reached this conclusion eventually.

Authenticity always wins.🫶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
FYI…American Tattlers…
Biden signed off his address in Connecticut today with…(wait for it)…. “God Save the Queen.’
No, I’m not making this up.

Just in case he should tune into BBC tomorrow, I hope someone is breaking the sad news to him tonight.
Oh Creepy Joe. Sniff’s peoples’ heads, hugs women on podiums without letting them go, slurs words, falls over, looks lost, gets confused. This is embarrassing to watch unfold and the government is trying to pretend that this is not happening. Ugh. What a fail. At least in the UK we don’t have 75-80+ Year old politicians as our leaders. We may have grossly incompetent people here but I’d rather have a leader who knows what day it is and what their name is and how to walk without falling over.

And people like Harold and Megatwit want people to support a party that has this creep as their leader?

• Sick
  • Heart

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
I saw that and was shouting at the TV, frighten my husband to death. They have been like this all the way through this saga, Alison seems to think the sun shine out of their backsides.
I’m sorry, and I’ll probably get shot down in flames for this, but if Meghan was white Alison Hammond would NOT be up her arse all the time. it’s the same with some of the Loose Women….

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Bobble22

VIP Member
Poor old Charlie always looks emotional when they play God save the King. Wonder how many people are still forgetting and singing God Save the Quing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ChipDex

VIP Member
Aww, I loved that. The fly past had chills going through me.

Imagine flying one of those planes, must be amazing.
I recently read a book about Concorde from the former Chief Pilot, Mike Bannister. There was quite a lengthy description of flying down the Mall at the head of a formation with the Red Arrows and actually being able to see TLQ ahead of him on the balcony. Also about the effort it takes to get in formation and stay in it.

He was awestruck by the aerial view of the huge crowds.

I hope to see The Battle of Britain Lancaster, Spitfires and Hurricanes - they've just said, All Services, 70 aircraft!
I now have something in common with KC3 . We both had a birthday flypast this year by the Battle of Britain flight.

Admittedly, mine was only while it was lining up for a flypast elsewhere, but it still flew very low (and loud) right over my back garden. And it made me feel a bit special, as I love the Lancaster. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 49