Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salacious

Chatty Member
Spotify and Netflix clearly regret handing them that contract BEFORE the Oprah interview expose.

The reality is they aren't interesting people. They aren't aspirational. They are corporate shills who would say anything to stay relevant. The only thing the media are interested in is Harry's royal connections but he has left the family on bad terms. What use is a spare? Especially when anything he comes out with is mocked.

From a PR POV they've got it all wrong. And that isn't even putting the business hat on. I mean if there was a second season of Archetypes what could she possibly cover? That would appeal to ALL folk.

You could possibly forgive a JK Rowling, Stephen King, Bowie or Beyonce if they did their homework late. Definitely not Meghan or Harry.

Reactions: 59

HadBax

Chatty Member
It would appear that the bikes have, stalled?
This sentence from the bike store’s post made me roll my eyes so hard: “Both of these giveaways were launched in response to some of the negative pushback we got for gifting a bike to a child of privilege.”

A “child of privilege“? WTH? Has the world become so woke that it is now politically incorrect to say someone is “rich”? 🙄 I’m so over all of this PC nonsense. I recently saw overweight people referred to as “people of size” on an airline’s website. It’s getting to the point that all adjectives are being condemned. 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
When the podcast was released it was being touted as a number one podcast, a blockbuster in terms of podcasting. There were doubts and skepticism that it was Spotify manipulating the metrics to make it a number 1. That was their prerogative and it would be understandable to do that since they’d invested so much and were determined to give it a sheen of success. My thinking at the time was if it was so successful then Spotify would obviously be ordering another season of more podcasts but, suspiciously, they never did. I think despite the likely shenanigans going on they knew what was eventually delivered was an expensively produced pile of manure and are more than happy to cut it. The “mutual decision” blurb is standard since Spotify wants to attract actual talent and don’t want the optics of firing so publicly and having such talent reconsidering associating with Spotify should it not work out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thanks for starting the new thread @lollipop_panda and congrats to @LadyMuck

Glad to hear @ChaoticArtist dog is getting better.

On the subject of the gruesomes I do think that the ILBW has a better work ethic than Harold but she probably expects the donkey work and fine tuning to be handled by others whilst she issues commands. That's why the podcasts didn't work. I expect that her absence at the moment is due to her preparing her next round of projects.

Relaunching the Tig with a new name and an attached merching site is what I expect her to do next. She sees herself as a leader and a lifestyle influencer wellbeing guru. This will give her the perfect platform to give everyone her opinions on everything from politics to what ethical fish you should buy and how you should cook it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Hazza the hero soldier 😆😆
Sorry but this made me so angry. Stolen valour is disgusting and needs to be called out. There should be consequences for this. It's an insult to every person who is either serving in the military or have served. I come from a military family, and I'm so infuriated.
Sorry for the rant.

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
FYI…American Tattlers…
Biden signed off his address in Connecticut today with…(wait for it)…. “God Save the Queen.’
No, I’m not making this up.

Just in case he should tune into BBC tomorrow, I hope someone is breaking the sad news to him tonight.

• Wow
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I usually just follow one thread on here but stumbled on this thread🧐🥹❤🔥

I can’t believe I came across a place where I can talk about the ginge and his yacht gal without being called a fat, jealous, racist hater and sent death threats!!!

And a place that isn’t being disgustingly hateful on Catherine, Camilla and Anne (especially on their looks and bodies).

IS THIS REAL LIFE!?
I’m afraid to refresh and never get it back😉🤭😂
Welcome @FamilyDollarSushi
There's not many spaces where you can slag off the Harkles but it's great here as everyone is very friendly and civilised 😄
You should take a look at the fantastic Wiki compiled by @JAR21
It’s all good @funkimunki1984 All of @Scotch Mist ’s hamsters are very friendly and cheeky! Hopefully you will get past being freaked out & enjoy all the Shennanigans they get into on here!! 😊
Thanks @Who’sYerDaddy 😍
As the Harkles ship is sinking I will be playing the world's smallest violin 😄
Polish_20230617_041340312.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Shushex

VIP Member
Just got back from running errands. Just saw a clip of KC in the TTC and had to do a double take. Thought it was Prince Philip.

Just seen the Cambridges and Camilla.
happened to me yesterday, found a pic of him from a TTC 30 years ago, thought it was William! had to screenshot it.

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 00.12.34.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member

This is actually brilliant. She has now sunk to the exact same level as Katie Price.
Walking around on a drive pretending she’s going/been somewhere.
Phone in hand, wireless earphones.
Engaged in a fake intense discussion with a non existent person.
Paid pap in attendance.
Oh Meghan, what have you become?
You’re now reduced to sweet nods to Katie Price.
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Sukysue

Chatty Member
Am just wondering if these awful photos of the town bike are Backgrid's revenge for the 'car chase '.

• Haha
  • Heart

SnoodPark

Let's take a moment to realise that they willingly walked away from guaranteed jobs-for-life. High profile positions from which it's virtually impossible to be fired, where you're completely insulated against the economy, world events, technology or corporate uncertainty. Jobs that came with grand accommodation, high calibre staff and a contacts book that includes every world leader or high profile mover-and-shaker. No annual appraisal, no corporate bullsh*t or company politics to contend with. No clients to suffer abuse from. And you can even do a pretty lousy job and still be loved by most people.

At least H has a excuse, because he doesn't know what it's like in the real world. But he acts like his excursion in to reality has taught him nothing.

Thalia

VIP Member
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

72240807-12205017-image-a-53_1686989889439.jpg
QNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf0Rf_Wk3V23H2268P_XkPxc.jpg

ILBW's "sweet nod" to Philip Schofield's saggy arse
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Sukysue

Chatty Member

Forgive me if this has been on before but l am fucking furious . Fancy having this dreadful woman to play our beloved late Majesty .
🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Today Duchess of Edinburgh was invested as a grand dame of order of St John by DoG - maybe she will replace him at some stage. This is what dedication looks like. Not to mention that Sophie was a successful entrepreneur and Meg could have learned a lot from her.

• Heart