Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....and Meghan busking at another spot...she won't get much money sticking her tongue out at people 🤭

Polish_20200808_225723564_resize_87.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've found the five friends...
Meghan X 5 lol

Firstly sorry on the watermark on the background
Second..I've been lazy and used Meghan from my Mastermind pic from a few days back 😄 I've put her on a beanbag lol.

Time to catch up...I'm on page 35 🙂 X
Polish_20200808_233656232_resize_97.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've found the five friends...
Meghan X 5 lol

Firstly sorry on the watermark on the background
Second..I've been lazy and used Meghan from my Mastermind pic from a few days back 😄 I've put her on a beanbag lol.

Time to catch up...I'm on page 35 🙂 XView attachment 205982
Pom Bear you're the gift that keeps giving 🙌 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I checked #metoo
My big toes are shorter too but was told it was because it was bending inwards due to arthritis
Greek foot is hereditary
So we must keep an eye or Archie dolls feet too
that’s if he is ever allowed out the toy box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you explain a bit please? I don't have a TV.
It was a TV programme about Harry and Meghan leaving the Royal family/Finding Freedom. Mainly things we have talked about. It was like Sussex squad v Us. Some see what they want to see. We see what we see. A lot of Royal journalists gave their opinions. Daily Mirror and Mail on Sunday were not Team Meghan. ( didn't seem like it). American Julie Montagu who married Viscount Hinchingbrooke was Team Meghan. She was on Ladies of London.. Didn't really fit in with the ladies either on the show. Maybe why she can relate to Meghan? Lady C gave her opinion. Finding freedom and her opinion to some things in the book. Andrew Morton was team Meghan. He obviously wants to do a 'Meghan Her True Story ' in the not too distant future. Katie Nicholl ex Mail on Sunday now working for Vanity Fair was a fence sitter. I don't believe she said what she really wanted to say. The TV programme was pretty even. It was like watching a see saw. One side was Meghan the other was the RF. Closing comments sum it up really. There are two sides to every story.

Reactions: 19
It was a TV programme about Harry and Meghan leaving the Royal family/Finding Freedom. Mainly things we have talked about. It was like Sussex squad v Us. Some see what they want to see. We see what we see. A lot of Royal journalists gave their opinions. Daily Mirror and Mail on Sunday were not Team Meghan. ( didn't seem like it). American Julie Montagu who married Viscount Hinchingbrooke was Team Meghan. She was on Ladies of London.. Didn't really fit in with the ladies either on the show. Maybe why she can relate to Meghan? Lady C gave her opinion. Finding freedom and her opinion to some things in the book. Andrew Morton was team Meghan. He obviously wants to do a 'Meghan Her True Story ' in the not too distant future. Katie Nicholl ex Mail on Sunday now working for Vanity Fair was a fence sitter. I don't believe she said what she really wanted to say. The TV programme was pretty even. It was like watching a see saw. One side was Meghan the other was the RF. Closing comments sum it up really. There are two sides to every story.
Thank you!

I wonder what Katie Nichol would have said given free rein.

I love that Lady C isn't afraid to say what she thinks. But is canny enough never to have lost a lawsuit.

Reactions: 24
So the sugars are now going after Edward Enniful because he says the backlash against MM wasn’t race related, it was a response to her not knowing or adhering to the rules of the RF.

A successful working class black man saying ‘actually this wasn’t racism’ and they’re going after him! They are bleeping nuts.

[] [] []

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you!

I wonder what Katie Nichol would have said given free rein.

I love that Lady C isn't afraid to say what she thinks. But is canny enough never to have lost a lawsuit.
Being a Royal editor for so many years. I would like to think she would've been more team RF.
So the sugars are now going after Edward Enniful because he says the backlash against MM wasn’t race related, it was a response to her not knowing or adhering to the rules of the RF.

A successful working class black man saying ‘actually this wasn’t racism’ and they’re going after him! They are bleeping nuts.

[] [] []
It's not race why people don't like her. Why can't people get this?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Beca
Being a Royal editor for so many years. I would like to think she would've been more team RF.

It's not race why people don't like her. Why can't people get this?
Because they're deluded cunts. Simples

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.