Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why isn't H&M calling these out during his rant about social media
Because they're hypocritical narcissistic cowards!!!
1596914981423.gif

Watch Channel 5 tonight - might be interesting
Don't have this here......y'all gotta share some deets later!!!

Reactions: 19
In that Lady C video she made a very good point (sent in by a fan apparently) that Haz calling Wills a snob for saying "this girl ..." was hypocritical because haz himself referred to smeggy as "this girl " in their engagement video.:eek: The dirty rotten snob.
I'd forgotten about that but it's true, I recall thinking at the time "She's not a girl you silly twunt, she's a fucken fully grown woman who's been round the block so often she's worn a trench in the pavement."

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just tuned into the program and swiftly turned over. What a load of twaddle from the arse licking cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watching this programme has made me more Team Kate than ever. Love her steeliness - unexpected from a girl I used to diss as Waitie Katie.
And duck me the programme makers had to scrape the barrel to find people to speak up for Meghan!

Reactions: 25
Meghan and Harry New revelations. Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu said the press are so bias. Meghan has been crucified by the press for wanting air fresheners in the chapel. Kate wanted the same thing for Westminster Abbey. Lady C commented that they both smell different. 👀 She could understand why Kate would want Westminster Abbey to smell nice because it doesn't. St Georges chapel smells nice. It smells like beeswax, 😂 You can tell Team Kate and Team Meghan on this TV programme are. Also who the fence sitters are AKA Katie Nicholl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Meghan and Harry New revelations. Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu said the press are so bias. Meghan has been crucified by the press for wanting air fresheners in the chapel. Kate wanted the same thing for Westminster Abbey. Lady C commented that they both smell different. 👀 She could understand why Kate would want Westminster Abbey to smell nice because it doesn't. St Georges chapel smells nice. It smells like beeswax, 😂 You can tell Team Kate and Team Meghan on this TV programme are. Also who the fence sitters are AKA Katie Nicholl.
Andrew Morton seems team M

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Watching this programme has made me more Team Kate than ever. Love her steeliness - unexpected from a girl I used to diss as Waitie Katie.
And duck me the programme makers had to scrape the barrel to find people to speak up for Meghan!
Really? I must have watched the wrong two seconds 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed in the pics of Kate's latest engagement, her female RPO, same one since she married I think. Says a lot...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
1 hour 30 minutes later Meghan and Harry new revelations. Closing comment! There are two side to every story. Which one you believe is up to you.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.