Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sorry if its already been posted but it seems even skippy could see through meghan
Well it seems obvious he would have reservations about her, wasn't it their bloody wedding she crashed with a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Ooh look I actually have some friends. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12351733/meghan-markle-enjoys-pilates-sessions-adele/

Is it just me or is everyone else absolutely exhausted by all the bullshit pr they're currently spouting about themselves. Why don't they actually do something which is newsworthy rather than spout this usual bullshit. I imagine Katie Price is currently sat in her wheelchair thinking its even too OTT for me
wonder if she will be the next "I have no idea what they're talking about! I don't hang out with the Cringe" 😂😂😂😂:m:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting... smeg and has don’t appear to be in the Hollywood Hills and no one wants them for work.
i suspect the threats of suing are the only free publicity they can get...
5D132412-05A8-4984-A7C4-610813B5C75C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ooh look I actually have some friends. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12351733/meghan-markle-enjoys-pilates-sessions-adele/

Is it just me or is everyone else absolutely exhausted by all the bullshit pr they're currently spouting about themselves. Why don't they actually do something which is newsworthy rather than spout this usual bullshit. I imagine Katie Price is currently sat in her wheelchair thinking its even too OTT for me
Can't imagine Adele getting very close to M. Friendly for H's sake - yes, but not "bestest-friend-pally" type thing. I would think Adele has got a good bullshit detector...
(I was away on Friday, exhausted with the lack of sleep and the heat yesterday...took me most of the evening to catch up with the thread...have mercy lovely people, don't go so fast!! 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t imagine Adele would have much in common with Meghan & Harry. She’s quite a bit younger, incredibly successful due to her own talents & efforts & her son is older. Being English like Harry isn’t enough of a bond, surely?

Reactions: 26
I can’t imagine Adele would have much in common with Meghan & Harry. She’s quite a bit younger, incredibly successful due to her own talents & efforts & her son is older. Being English like Harry isn’t enough of a bond, surely?
I think she’d have a laugh with Harry, but definitely not Meghan.
Adele is brilliant prancing with Ellen, but I can imagine Smeg actually being this demanding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well poppets its been a week.

Finally, what strikes me about SidnNancy's latest forays into monetising mass wokeness is how lazy and patronising it all is.

They fetch up against the most modest background you can find in an LA Mansion. Harry having jusy been dragged out of bed and herself 5 hours screaming at a Vietnamese Beautician. They spout utter crap in tones, apparently penned by Meghan whilst farting through her Yoga, of entirely fake and unconvincingly performed reverence for the amazing inspiring leadership shown by people who havent either been given everything on a plate or married it.

The ostensible purpose being whatever is fashionable at the moment: climate change, BLM, toilet drops. Their tone is that of the Royal Family from another age. Confident their mere presence can cure scrofula or inspire the toiling ignorant masses with wonder at their beauty and privilege. In return they have a fan base of tragic vicious nobodies who mistakenly believe proximity to their idols conveys something other than pity and contempt.

Like all similar tales of public self-delusion in the age of instant mass communication, it can increasingly only be watched through narrowed fingers as anger at the betrayal turns to genuine fear about what the outcome might finally be.

Here's Aunties alternative avatar: a gifted writer, a whisker and an education short of genius, with one of the best deadpans in the business hiding in the body of a fat bloke from Barnsley with a face like a broken clog; and Shirley Bassey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well Megz hated the 'Prince Charles unbreakable bond with Haz' story so much she's sent this one out for the Sunday papers

Just been looking at details of Harry's new Father figure's wife......she's 36 apparently and knew Meghan from childhood!

The way this quote from his wife is worded suggests that she and Meghan aren't really friends at all...lol!

"Katharine said her husband has got a big heart and “loves to help the people he cares about”.

She added: “Meghan and I knew each other from childhood but Harry and my husband really are friends. It’s nice.”

I don't know how they knew each other from childhood (Maybe school?) but someone has taught a heck of a lot of young girls all about grifting to get ahead (give head?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just been looking at details of Harry's new Father figure's wife......she's 36 apparently and knew Meghan from childhood!

The way this quote from his wife is worded suggests that she and Meghan aren't really friends at all...lol!

"Katharine said her husband has got a big heart and “loves to help the people he cares about”.

She added: “Meghan and I knew each other from childhood but Harry and my husband really are friends. It’s nice.”
I have to say of all the crappy things they've done, this for me is too much. You can see how much Charles adores his son and to say this is absolutely disgusting. For me, there's no way back for either of them. Enjoy the upcoming poverty and silence

Reactions: 30
Harry & Meghan #36 Come on Pony, spill the beans (assuming that’s what Aunty means)
I dont really know if thats the story.

My point is that friend C has explained why the disclosure of her identity would lead to intrusion and distress which suggests who she is and what she might then say, will be actually both sensational (in context) and controversial - mmmm?

I just love PDina. She is such a great performer (I love her various British accents) and whip smart in her analysis and of course laugh out loud funny.

I very much doubt it. Probably one of those silly urban myths 😄
It so is; and like all of them the appeal almost is that they are so obviously untrue. I mean not only why but also, shudders, how?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have to say of all the crappy things they've done, this for me is too much. You can see how much Charles adores his son and to say this is absolutely disgusting. For me, there's no way back for either of them. Enjoy the upcoming poverty and silence
Exactly, he has a father, he doesn’t need a ‘figure’.

I would understand a mother figure, but not this. I do wonder though who coined this phrase for his friend. Did it actually come from H or the media, hoping to stir up some tit?

Reactions: 25
Well Megz hated the 'Prince Charles unbreakable bond with Haz' story so much she's sent this one out for the Sunday papers

I find this so pathetic. As if a parent can just be replaced 😡, and with someone you've known for 5 minutes😤 🙄 Only a fool would believe such nonsense.
Deeply insulting and hurtful to the man who is funding their lavish lifestyle.
Who would be responsible for putting out this drvel?
Harry needs to start stepping up to correct stories that attack his family and he needs to start telling the sugars to back off with their insults. If he doesn't do this soon the British public will never forgive him or forget his treachery.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My big toes are shorter too but was told it was because it was bending inwards due to arthritis
Greek foot is hereditary
So we must keep an eye or Archie dolls feet too
that’s if he is ever allowed out the toy box
I have osteoarthritis in my feet, I did wonder....

Well poppets its been a week.

Finally, what strikes me about SidnNancy's latest forays into monetising mass wokeness is how lazy and patronising it all is.

They fetch up against the most modest background you can find in an LA Mansion. Harry having jusy been dragged out of bed and herself 5 hours screaming at a Vietnamese Beautician. They spout utter crap in tones, apparently penned by Meghan whilst farting through her Yoga, of entirely fake and unconvincingly performed reverence for the amazing inspiring leadership shown by people who havent either been given everything on a plate or married it.

The ostensible purpose being whatever is fashionable at the moment: climate change, BLM, toilet drops. Their tone is that of the Royal Family from another age. Confident their mere presence can cure scrofula or inspire the toiling ignorant masses with wonder at their beauty and privilege. In return they have a fan base of tragic vicious nobodies who mistakenly believe proximity to their idols conveys something other than pity and contempt.

Like all similar tales of public self-delusion in the age of instant mass communication, it can increasingly only be watched through narrowed fingers as anger at the betrayal turns to genuine fear about what the outcome might finally be.

Here's Aunties alternative avatar: a gifted writer, a whisker and an education short of genius, with one of the best deadpans in the business hiding in the body of a fat bloke from Barnsley with a face like a broken clog; and Shirley Bassey.

You should have your own newspaper column....I fear this Tattle platform is too small!

Say NO Harry, say No! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have osteoarthritis in my feet, I did wonder....

You should have your own newspaper column....I fear this Tattle platform is too small!

Say NO Harry, say No! 🤣
Mrs aunty: Are you on that bloody website again?
Might be..
You vain old fart. Have you told them your Bag of Chips joke?
Might have..
You're the only person in western europe who thinks it funny
Well Jo.....
She's deaf. Next it will be one of your anecdotes from Cynthia bloody Asquith

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Mrs aunty: Are you on that bloody website again?
Might be..
You vain old fart. Have you told them your Bag of Chips joke?
Might have..
You're the only person in western europe who thinks it funny
Well Jo.....
She's deaf. Next it will be one of your anecdotes from Cynthia bloody Asquith
Yes please:m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.