Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well poppets its been a week.

Finally, what strikes me about SidnNancy's latest forays into monetising mass wokeness is how lazy and patronising it all is.

They fetch up against the most modest background you can find in an LA Mansion. Harry having jusy been dragged out of bed and herself 5 hours screaming at a Vietnamese Beautician. They spout utter crap in tones, apparently penned by Meghan whilst farting through her Yoga, of entirely fake and unconvincingly performed reverence for the amazing inspiring leadership shown by people who havent either been given everything on a plate or married it.

The ostensible purpose being whatever is fashionable at the moment: climate change, BLM, toilet drops. Their tone is that of the Royal Family from another age. Confident their mere presence can cure scrofula or inspire the toiling ignorant masses with wonder at their beauty and privilege. In return they have a fan base of tragic vicious nobodies who mistakenly believe proximity to their idols conveys something other than pity and contempt.

Like all similar tales of public self-delusion in the age of instant mass communication, it can increasingly only be watched through narrowed fingers as anger at the betrayal turns to genuine fear about what the outcome might finally be....
It's absolutely staggering that Sussex PR continues to pump out untruths, embellishments and misdirection to the press on a daily basis at the same time that Prince Harry the Enlightened One solemnly warns us peasants of the perils of Fake News. And signs off his speech 'Prince Harry is the Duke of Sussex' as if that is sufficient for us to bow down and eat his fake cake.

The Sussex team are manoevring on hate speech as well. One of their most ardent SSquad acolytes on Twitter 'henryscousin' has abruptly retired. She was becoming a poster girl for 'how can you lecture us about online hate when your own SSquad write THIS sort of Tweet'.

Now Emily Ramshaw of 19th Forum, who were hit with a flood of tweets saying 'Why has the 19th Forum booked the lightweight grifting Duchess? Aren't they devaluing a serious summit?' has posted this

And in her replies are this sort of thing from long-term SSquad accounts.

So the propaganda (let's call it what it is) is saying that criticism of the Fragrant Duchess is organised and paid hate speech.

Which is funny really, because that's what many people have been saying about the SussexSquad for years...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Her body looks very thick.

Who wears it best?

“You’re terrible Murriel”

Sorry if its already been posted but it seems even skippy could see through meghan
“What’s that Skip? Meghan’s tripped over her bunions and fallen down the well?” The Bush Kangaroo knows all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just been looking at details of Harry's new Father figure's wife......she's 36 apparently and knew Meghan from childhood!

The way this quote from his wife is worded suggests that she and Meghan aren't really friends at all...lol!

"Katharine said her husband has got a big heart and “loves to help the people he cares about”.

She added: “Meghan and I knew each other from childhood but Harry and my husband really are friends. It’s nice.”

I don't know how they knew each other from childhood (Maybe school?) but someone has taught a heck of a lot of young girls all about grifting to get ahead (give head?)
When I read that article I thought how hurtful this would be for any parent. He already has a father figure. Kick in the teeth for Charles. If she did it why would Harry stand back and let it happen the little gobshite! There is no coming back for this vile duo, it’s farcical.

Reactions: 22
Interesting... smeg and has don’t appear to be in the Hollywood Hills and no one wants them for work.
i suspect the threats of suing are the only free publicity they can get...
View attachment 206099
Hollywood burns are the worst aren’t they? Kinda third degree in nature. On a brighter note its the start of the summer season in Europe for all yachting enthusiasts. And in the words of that Christmas favourite Enya “Sail away, sail away sail away.....”🚤

Well poppets its been a week.

Finally, what strikes me about SidnNancy's latest forays into monetising mass wokeness is how lazy and patronising it all is.

They fetch up against the most modest background you can find in an LA Mansion. Harry having jusy been dragged out of bed and herself 5 hours screaming at a Vietnamese Beautician. They spout utter crap in tones, apparently penned by Meghan whilst farting through her Yoga, of entirely fake and unconvincingly performed reverence for the amazing inspiring leadership shown by people who havent either been given everything on a plate or married it.

The ostensible purpose being whatever is fashionable at the moment: climate change, BLM, toilet drops. Their tone is that of the Royal Family from another age. Confident their mere presence can cure scrofula or inspire the toiling ignorant masses with wonder at their beauty and privilege. In return they have a fan base of tragic vicious nobodies who mistakenly believe proximity to their idols conveys something other than pity and contempt.

Like all similar tales of public self-delusion in the age of instant mass communication, it can increasingly only be watched through narrowed fingers as anger at the betrayal turns to genuine fear about what the outcome might finally be.

Here's Aunties alternative avatar: a gifted writer, a whisker and an education short of genius, with one of the best deadpans in the business hiding in the body of a fat bloke from Barnsley with a face like a broken clog; and Shirley Bassey.

“No! I told you that you need to use the bleeping razor on these plates of meat” (@Momof5intheStates - cockney rhyming slang for feet) 5 hours screaming at a Vietnamese Beautician.

Omg my new avatar. The feet! The shoes! The face!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's absolutely staggering that Sussex PR continues to pump out untruths, embellishments and misdirection to the press on a daily basis at the same time that Prince Harry the Enlightened One solemnly warns us peasants of the perils of Fake News. And signs off his speech 'Prince Harry is the Duke of Sussex' as if that is sufficient for us to bow down and eat his fake cake.

The Sussex team are manoevring on hate speech as well. One of their most ardent SSquad acolytes on Twitter 'henryscousin' has abruptly retired. She was becoming a poster girl for 'how can you lecture us about online hate when your own SSquad write THIS sort of Tweet'.

Now Emily Ramshaw of 19th Forum, who were hit with a flood of tweets saying 'Why has the 19th Forum booked the lightweight grifting Duchess? Aren't they devaluing a serious summit?' has posted this

So the propaganda (let's call it what it is) is saying that criticism of the Fragrant Duchess is organised and paid hate speech.

Which is funny really, because that's what many people have been saying about the SussexSquad for years...
I’ve left a few choice words on their ig posts in the past. Where’s my bleeping money for my contributions💰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yeah, everyone except for the suddenly very sanctimonious Sugar Squad is a bot paid for by W&K probably or a nasty racist who can't possibly have any other reason for hating Meghan. They better not look at the vile abuse Letizia still receives from other white Spanish people then. Or you know the fact that they themselves comment under every single post by Kensington Royal accusing Kate of all sorts. Even when the RF account posts something with Sophie and Edward doing something there's a ton of hated spewed and nothing has been said about them in relation to Meghan.

I don't think Emily Ramshaw should be personally attacked for including Meghan but there's a massive gap between her and every other speaker. Even Melinda Gates has a lot more experience and insight to offer. I suspect she'll be applauded for whatever gobbledegook she says by the usual suspects and get a few more of the same Zoom conferences but they're diminishing returns because you always know what you're going to get and the pay isn't as much as they wanted (if anything) originally from after dinner speaking.

Allegedly what she really wants is her own Netflix (Or even E! reality) show and they already have GOOP and probably wouldn't pick up many new subscribers for The Tig which would be a watered down version.

Most of the SS don't care in the slightest about Harry in anyway. He's just there to provide her with a title and many have now switched to blaming him for everything as well - buying into what Scoobie Doo was selling about how he was the terrible one but of course the press and racists blamed innocent Meghan. If/when they divorce they'll suddenly become his most vicious haters. He's in for a shock.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nobody Important
@SA_1074

ANYONE have screen shot of the SS and the file nasty hatred. I am going to put them together and start sending the to People Mag at lighting speed. Please repost. We'll get outpoint across. I'm for stopping the hate, let's start with the SS!

If anyone has a Twitter account please contact nobody important (see above) who is compiling all the Sussex squad vileness. Let's show Harry who is really spreading hate on social media. See below for an example from one of Meghan's fans.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not sure when Emily Ramshaw booked the Mad Duchess she was expecting her social media timeline to turn into 'a dumpter fire of hate' but that is the Meghan Effect.

But... should a reply like that be characterised as 'hate'? That's legitimate criticism of the Summit's description of Megz as a 'leader' - where's the evidence of that?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Boom! And i’m back in the VIP room! After enduring an economy of hate speech and racism, over the last four weeks I have been calling senior Tattlers to request my status be remodelled and built back better. And just look at me now - nothing but the thrive🤗💅🏻🤳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Are these people for real?! She's clearly talking about you suckupsqaud!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure when Emily Ramshaw booked the Mad Duchess she was expecting her social media timeline to turn into 'a dumpter fire of hate' but that is the Meghan Effect.

But... should a reply like that be characterised as 'hate'? That's legitimate criticism of the Summit's description of Megz as a 'leader' - where's the evidence of that?
I think that's part of the current problem. Any sort of dissent is getting called "hating or trolling" because people are so hyper focused on it. That is legitimate questioning/criticism about why Meghan was booked and an albeit very abbreviated summary of what happened. There were no personal insults hurled at Emily or really at Meghan but I bet that gets classified as "hate" and "trolling". Again I don't condone personal attacks at her at all and there probably were some but there's also likely to a be barrage of the above very pointed and dismissive but not trolling comments.

Reactions: 20
Snot fair. I'm 40 where do I get a new father figure and how do I get my old Dad to pay for everything while I slag off his family?
That's what they should write a book about. That's a talent and a half.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think that's part of the current problem. Any sort of dissent is getting called "hating or trolling" because people are so hyper focused on it. That is legitimate questioning/criticism about why Meghan was booked and an albeit very abbreviated summary of what happened. There were no personal insults hurled at Emily or really at Meghan but I bet that gets classified as "hate" and "trolling". Again I don't condone personal attacks at her at all and there probably were some but there's also likely to a be barrage of the above very pointed and dismissive but not trolling comments.
The real reason to book MM must be that the event hasn't sold well and they wanted extra publicity. Tickets are completely free. You have to register for each day individually and their website helpfully tells you how many tickets are left. Over the last 3 days, bookings look like this (I just grabbed approx numbers for Mon/Tues/Wed on Friday and none of these are pre-MM announcement).

Monday 6700* 6970 6812
Tuesday 6650* 6881 6728
Wednesday 7350* 7652 7512
Thursday 7825 7418 7226
Friday 5427 4501 4204

Friday has Joe Biden's likely VP pick Senator Kamala Harris, who is the woman of the moment, and MM interviewing Emily Ramshaw. If they are only getting 2-300 registrations a day, the event is not proving popular.

ETA: Look at Friday. The jump from 5427 to 4501 is around 1,100 tickets. If they are selling around 200 a day anyway, the 'Meghan effect' was 900 tickets. Now that is what I would call a 'dumpster fire'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Hollywood burns are the worst aren’t they? Kinda third degree in nature. On a brighter note its the start of the summer season in Europe for all yachting enthusiasts. And in the words of that Christmas favourite Enya “Sail away, sail away sail away.....”🚤

“No! I told you that you need to use the bleeping razor on these plates of meat” (@Momof5intheStates - cockney rhyming slang for feet) 5 hours screaming at a Vietnamese Beautician.

Omg my new avatar. The feet! The shoes! The face!!
I've been looking how to do an avatar, but not got a clue ?

Meghan trolls go far and beyond liking her or being fans ,I'm beginning to think they could be paid ,Sorry to compare them, but #mccann has paid "fans" defending them too and they really are the lowest of the low

Reactions: 16
I've been looking how to do an avatar, but not got a clue ?

Meghan trolls go far and beyond liking her or being fans ,I'm beginning to think they could be paid ,Sorry to compare them, but #mccann has paid "fans" defending them too and they really are the lowest of the low
@Flipping Hell ! click on your profile and then click on your current avatar which by default is F. Edit should appear click it when you are in your profile. Then simply upload file of your chosen image. Ask @Pom Bear if she will do you a nice bespoke avatar of your choosing she did a fabulous one of Prince William's MASSIVE scar pour moi. So many good ones to pick from out there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Flipping Hell ! click on your profile and then click on your current avatar which by default is F. Edit should appear click it when you are in your profile. Then simply upload file of your chosen image. Ask @Pom Bear if she will do you a nice bespoke avatar of your choosing she did a fabulous one of Prince William's MASSIVE scar pour moi. So many good ones to pick from out there too.
Thanks a lot xxxx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.