Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Lady C, no Leo, but Lady C's son Misha interviewing (more about MM v Grace Kelly etc)

Reactions: 13
If the idiot Harry ‘takes a knee’ then he is dangerously stupid. He should well know that as a foreign national he should simply stand respectfully at another country’s anthem. Since he’s not American he shouldn’t even do that ridiculous hand-on-heart thing they do over there (sorry, Mo5 and our other ’Murican posters). For him to engage in a political gesture would surely be the last straw for HMQ? It would certainly merit a few choice expletives from the DoE, I’m sure.

Surely even he can’t be that big a fool, whatever persuasive arguments his wife puts to him? Can he?
No apologies needed ❤ I stand for our National Anthem (and always will) but don't put my hand over my heart (that's for the pledge). Only ones in our family who put their hands over their hearts during the anthem are those who have served or are currently serving in our Military and/or are Law Enforcement. Just something that has always been done. ❤

Take that avatar away for the love of god! My life is ruined 😫
What on Earth did I miss while I was asleep???

Oh my!, I'd forgotten how beautiful he was.
1596909869405.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No apologies needed ❤ I stand for our National Anthem (and always will) but don't put my hand over my heart (that's for the pledge). Only ones in our family who put their hands over their hearts during the anthem are those who have served or are currently serving in our Military and/or are Law Enforcement. Just something that has always been done. ❤

View attachment 205749
Hamster abuser 😡
worriedhammy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We've now had confirmation that Bank of Charles via the Duchy of Cornwall is funding most of their life in Los Angeles, and all of their precious security, pretty much from the horses mouth.

There is still some mystery around how their many 'privately funded' lawsuits are coming back to sit on Charles' desk. The Harkles generally say 'privately funded' when they mean 'Dad is paying'. Wasn't their LA security 'privately funded' and that turned out to be Charles?

Not OK if they are being enabled to play at champagne political activism, campaigning against nasty inconvenient free speech, harassing private companies to stop advertising on platforms they dislike, lecturing us poors on our travel habits, starting endless 'privacy' lawsuits and labelling much of the planet racists to boot. And then spamming us relentlessly and self-importantly with all of that lot via expensive PR.
So basically funded by y'all?? (after all, how does PR get his money? 🤔)

Reactions: 12

View attachment 205749

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

He just had a look about him, ya know??

oh yes....I know ! 😛......obviously not specifically for Mr Gere (never noticed him hanging round my local bars ans clubs unfortunately)....but still recognise the look...many a situation where you just know what you know 😛

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.