Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to our very own Aunty Legal @antinoos for the title.

previous thread

Summary:
Well Harry and Meghan managed to dominate the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
The extracts of their autobiography fanfic by Scooby Doo left us in no doubt that they really are as self-important and deluded as previously imagined.
They managed to insult the Queen’s right hand woman, Angela Kelly
Meghan lost the latest instalment of her court case and owes £67k
Those 5 friends who may well be unmasked this week are not rallying round

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My favourite title so far!

I never have the chance to make a proper post but thanks to everyone who keeps me entertained when I'm winding down in the evenings. These threads are fantastic.

In the latest Harry Markle its mentioned that they have subpoenaed all bar the photo agency who she has possible ties with (the one who did her Da's photoshoot) I wonder if this could impact on the case if it ever did go to court - could they be pulled by a judge on being selective about who they demanded evidence from?

They're a pair of what Freda says they are and I am living for this downfall. I'm torn between wanting them to be properly dressed down and forced into a legitimately private life versus being so entertained by the BS I never want it to end 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you to our very own Aunty Legal @antinoos for the title.

previous thread

Summary:
Well Harry and Meghan managed to dominate the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
The extracts of their autobiography fanfic by Scooby Doo left us in no doubt that they really are as self-important and deluded as previously imagined.
They managed to insult the Queen’s right hand woman, Angela Kelly
Meghan lost the latest instalment of her court case and owes £67k
Those 5 friends who may well be unmasked this week are not rallying round
Well done campsie, great summary ... don't forget to request the old thread be locked by admin.(y)

Love the title too. Aunty will be very appreciative and yet mortified.:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Love this thread title! 😄

I see it’s been changed to “Twit”!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That deffo wasn’t me!
im sure there’s plenty of swearing to come this week! especially from LA
I think the title is a bit unfair really. Toddlers on that TV show were much better behaved than Meggy-go-cuntly. It's doing a disservice to those poor girls comparing her to them - they're almost angelic when you think about it tbh....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love this thread title! 😄

I see it’s been changed to “Twit”!!!
hahaha:ROFLMAO: That rules out my "Fishy fanny and the royal twunt".

My favourite title so far!

I never have the chance to make a proper post but thanks to everyone who keeps me entertained when I'm winding down in the evenings. These threads are fantastic.

In the latest Harry Markle its mentioned that they have subpoenaed all bar the photo agency who she has possible ties with (the one who did her Da's photoshoot) I wonder if this could impact on the case if it ever did go to court - could they be pulled by a judge on being selective about who they demanded evidence from?

They're a pair of what Freda says they are and I am living for this downfall. I'm torn between wanting them to be properly dressed down and forced into a legitimately private life versus being so entertained by the BS I never want it to end 🙃
Welcome new person.
Have a mushroom willy:m.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm loving that there is radio silence from their "supporters". The media is so oversaturared with their bullshit I'm sure more people will get sick of them by the day.

Honestly feel so sorry for the RF that Ginge is one of theirs

Reactions: 27
Even before @pombear’s masterpiece “fishyfanny” on the previous thread,
Megz reminded me of this character Feejee in Puss in Boots. ( used to watch it with my son!)
it‘s on Netflix. She starts off as sweetness and light and Charms a ginger (cat) who can’t find a woman.
Turns out she’s a hysterical schemer and she gets hitched to puss to make her boyfriend jealous !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A shiny new thread! Thank you @Campagne and @antinoos.

I hope it is OK for another quick re-cap?

Funding Freedom produced revelations galore; Duchess Difficult hoped to settle the score - totally backfired - as popular now as a herpes sore; Sugarz don't love Scooby the Balloon face any more; Yet another court case, with Aunty as our fab mentor; A tiara tantrum PR war; Travalyst : “like promoting veganism by a carnivore”. Doria touted as the most loved Mom-in-law? Conspicuous silence for her RT patronage ( or BLM "destiny") , so what does she stand for? Seems loyalty to causes or her 5 “friends” is a revolving door…

Oh and Abigail Spencer's "personal time" video is a :sick: bleach needed eyesore!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm loving that there is radio silence from their "supporters". The media is so oversaturared with their bullshit I'm sure more people will get sick of them by the day.

Honestly feel so sorry for the RF that Ginge is one of theirs
Their erstwhile "supporters" have bigger fish to fry at the moment than talking about the terrible bullying that happened to them when one wasn't given a lift to the shops by her potential sister in law, the other was asked if he was moving to quickly in the relationship and how both were abusive to a member of staff because they didn't get the right tiara and then wouldn't hand it over to them when they swanned up and demanded it without asking if it was OK first and said member of staff lives/works 40 minutes away on a great day with no traffic and works for the Queen not her hole grandson.

I suppose it's possible many of their A List "friends" are helping behind the scenes and just not saying anything like so called "father figure" David Foster but it's not worth anybody's time and effort to publicly endorse them right now, especially when the things they are doing are just meaningless word salad speeches. Once upon a time sucking up to them meant getting to stay at Buckingham Palace or Windsor Castle and all those money can't buy perks Andrew is alleged to have offered to sleazy friends in exchange for money and everything else. That's gone now. And the world of the super rich/powerful is very "what have you done for me lately?" And they have yet to prove they're worth it on their own. Maybe Fergie still has AVON's telephone number for their sales endorsement.

Supposedly their fanfiction is playing much better in the US but there's only so much juice you can pull from such a petty, narcissistic book. It's hardly a FREEDOM! battle cry book that many were hoping for, which is why Sugar Squad are turning on it and struggling to prove Kate is the devil for not giving her a lift to Kensington High Street.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On the last thread ( I'm on page 46) Campagne asked if I do an handmaiden pic..here it is 🙂 x
I've added a different filter to make things blend more and look more old fashioned X
Polish_20200804_001632844_resize_36.jpg

I've added the bow as it was impossible to blend her neck in the pic 🙂

Oh fox!

Harry not Meghan 😄😄😄😄 One mo....

Harry can be a Star Wars handmaiden lol 😄

Polish_20200804_002807101_resize_95.jpg

Damn his ears are sticking out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Latest from Celt News. Covers all the latest media articles. Warning - the constant flow of smiling posed Meghan photos coupled with the background music gives off a definite psycho vibe.......

Caught red handed mm leaks story to media.

The Markus connection with Scooby Doo in collaborating on the book......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Caught red handed mm leaks story to media.

It’s hardly a surprise. How many “leaked stories were there from “royal insiders” when they were in the royal family?
Compare that to how many were leaked prior to this union and it doesn’t need Columbo to work out who the dripping tap was...! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.