Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Anne had been born first she wouldn’t have been monarch. The rules regarding girls in the line of succession was only changed relatively recently, and was not retrospective.
That’s true, totally forgot about that. Wish they would have because it would have sent Andrew even further down the pecking order aha!
Still stand by my statement of Charlotte!

Reactions: 13
Just watching the Princess Anne documentary on +1. It should be compulsory viewing for Meghan and all of her sugars. As Anne has said (more or less) “been there, done that, got the t-shirt.” Meghan’s Stans think she’s so special, but Anne was a true trailblazer.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh lord..... I've only just got bum sat and had a quick channel flick on my telly. Missed most of the Princess Anne thing, so I'll watch it on Catch Up. But.......what lovely sight just confronted me on Channel 4. A ginger bearded beardy bloke looking at bare bejazzled Merkins in 'Naked Attraction'. I swear he looks familiar......

Sorry, I've had to turn it off and go get a brandy....... 🙈🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was on a thread on mumsnet about Royal fashion for a long time; so from a fashion / tradition point of view; I found it interesting. There is however zero gossip; Angela Kelly is very discreet.
You do however see a human side to the Queen.
I loved that thread, had it bookmarked. I too learnt a great deal. I don't think it's active anymore :(

Reactions: 9
Even if Anne had been born first she wouldn’t have been monarch. The rule regarding girls in the line of succession was only changed relatively recently, and was not retrospective.
Raining on my parade and my awful memory 😢 a girl can dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching the Princess Anne documentary on +1. It should be compulsory viewing for Meghan and all of her sugars. As Anne has said (more or less) “been there, done that, got the t-shirt.” Meghan’s Stans think she’s so special, but Anne was a true trailblazer.
Same here just watching, what struck me was the Gatcombe horse trials take place on Princess Anne's front lawn, her and her children and grandchildren mixing with the general public and not a large black privacy screen in sight.....

Reactions: 35
I bloody love Princess Anne! The woman loves driving tanks! Wish she'd have driven one over whimpering windsor and mithering markle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just watched the documentary, the fact she did 30 royal engagements all before lunch time is amazing!! Puts the others to shame a little bit(mainly Harry and mememeagain)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Omid's getting very defensive about his tiara story..

When the book comes out, I'm doing an immediate search for the glorious Princess Anne. If he's tried throwing shade at her, she'll be on manœuvres in her tank!

• Haha
  • Wow
Anne docu showed how it's done. If you think about it, her and H were the equivalent of each other, second to older brother who would be king, but one chose duty and appears to be v content and secure in their own skin. Tim Laurence was a big surprise, never heard him speak before. V steady, confident, a real gentleman, I get the attraction. They seem v happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Woah, just seen far too much of Abigail Spencer if you know what I mean, far far too much. 🙄
My God, why on earth do they film themselves doing this stuff!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anne docu showed how it's done. If you think about it, her and H were the equivalent of each other, second to older brother who would be king, but one chose duty and appears to be v content and secure in their own skin. Tim Laurence was a big surprise, never heard him speak before. V steady, confident, a real gentleman, I get the attraction. They seem v happy.
He was, and they do. Peter and Zara also came across very well, and I loved the consoling hand that Zara put on Peter’s shoulder when he ruefully said about being the only immediate family member without a gold medal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Let's hope the IRS get on their case and start investigating. I know an American guy (who lives over here) who is currently being pursued by them and they don't give up easily 😁

Cunts... ☺ oops I mean what Freda says 😁
Yeah, isn't that how they got Al Capone finally banged up ?
Our Revenue bods are pussy cats compared to their american cousins.

You said a bad word, :eek:I'm mortified for you.🥴

Don't know if it's been mentioned in the previous thread but Professor Kate Williams really opened a can of worms by posting about Harry on twitter 😬😬
She's a bleep too.

Am I being thick as the proverbial,but that tweet sounds like she is still sucking yup to Smeg....
Someone with some common sense better spell it out in easy payment terms for me...
I'm easily lost down cul de sacs I'm afraid🙈
Nope, you got it right. She's a thingummy, whats it called ?

Oh yeah ... A bleep.:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Margot1977 I've made your pic 🙂
Ps had to screenshot your post as it's on the old thread also sorry on colour, my blue filter light was on 🤭 x

Screenshot_20200729-233806_resize_15.jpg

Here you go 🙂 x

Oh no it's come out crap it's took it with the fliter on 😱 For Fox Sake!

I've tried to lighten it abit ....looks abit cartoony....
Polish_20200729_234426753_resize_6.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He was, and they do. Peter and Zara also came across very well, and I loved the consoling hand that Zara put on Peter’s shoulder when he ruefully said about being the only immediate family member without a gold medal.
I think Zara is a complete star, like her Mother. Remember at Merkin's wedding, she was just about ready to pop with a real baby (not a moon bump) and couldn't even sit straight, she was very uncomfortable, but she was still there in attendance smiling away. Very down to earth indeed 👍

Reactions: 39
I think Zara is a complete star, like her Mother. Remember at Merkin's wedding, she was just about ready to pop with a real baby (not a moon bump) and couldn't even sit straight, she was very uncomfortable, but she was still there in attendance smiling away. Very down to earth indeed 👍
Their love for all their cousins came through loud and clear. I would love to know what they really think of Meghan now that she’s broken the family up.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.