Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a lot of speculation after the Wedding about whether or not this was the original tiara or a fake because of the colours coming off it when the light hit it. Whenever I see it nowadays I have a little smile to myself thinking they got away with giving her a copy ... : - )
Thats probably why Angela Kelly was dragging her feet... She was waiting on the fake tiara being made 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
‘But in an embarrassing moment during the application Meghan's QC Justin Rushbrooke accidentally said the surname of one of the five friends the Duchess of Sussex is seeking to keep anonymous.’

OMG WHO?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
‘But in an embarrassing moment during the application Meghan's QC Justin Rushbrooke accidentally said the surname of one of the five friends the Duchess of Sussex is seeking to keep anonymous.’

OMG WHO?!
I thought it was Abigail Spencer

Reactions: 18
Sometimes I wonder what Royal life would've been like if Anne was born first... There's no way she'd let anyone marry someone like Megan, her BS radar is stronger than the Windsor male pattern baldness.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sometimes I wonder what Royal life would've been like if Anne was born first... There's no way she'd let anyone marry someone like Megan, her BS radar is stronger than the Windsor male pattern baldness.
I love the part when there was the attempt to kidnap her. They told her to get out of the car and she said ‘not bloody likely’. 😂

She has her mother’s grace and her fathers forthrightness. A wicked combination.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Would you say 38 is a ‘young mother’? Not age shaming but Meghan’s said all these women are ‘young mothers’ but I’d say that range would be teen-25?

Part of me wishes Anne was born first or Charlotte was born first. Won’t have another Queen in my lifetime :cry:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Would you say 38 is a ‘young mother’? Not age shaming but Meghan’s said all these women are ‘young mothers’ but I’d say that range would be teen-25?
No, not a young mother. Old enough to know better than to try and shame a sick man in his 70’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thats probably why Angela Kelly was dragging her feet... She was waiting on the fake tiara being made 😂
I can just picture her now...waiting for the eBay delivery of fake beads, jewels & diamanté to arrive so she can get going with the glue gun 😄 👑 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I love the part when there was the attempt to kidnap her. They told her to get out of the car and she said ‘not bloody likely’. 😂

She has her mother’s grace and her fathers forthrightness. A wicked combination.
Couldn't agree more. She's the sort of lady I admire, no nonsense & just bloody get on with it. I loved it when she was on 'A Question of Sport' with Emlyn Hughes. He tried to be cheeky putting his arm round her, but she still bossed him completely 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It wouldn’t have mattered. Male-preference primogeniture was the law until just before the Cambridge’s had their first child. Anne would still be behind all her brothers in the line Of succession.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I know it’s a big leap but in my head this equates to the Queen calling Meghan a ho 😂😂😘😂

'The Queen also questioned why Meghan needed a veil for the wedding, given it was to be her second marriage'

LOL. She’s no blushing bride!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Part of me wishes Anne was born first or Charlotte was born first. Won’t have another Queen in my lifetime :cry:
Even if Anne had been born first she wouldn’t have been monarch. The rule regarding girls in the line of succession was only changed relatively recently, and was not retrospective.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.