Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I've been away for 2 days and 25 pages 🤯🤯🤯 I can't keep up anymore!

On a side note - I'm away in Cromer and a HUGE thank you to the couple of people that recommended No1 Fish and Chips as it was indeed fabulous food! Made even better by the Eat Out to Help Out scheme 😋 👌

Popped to Sandringham yesterday on the way here yesterday - the gift shop has totally toned down on individuals. Nothing on the Sussex twats (not even a bargain basket 😒) , but equally nothing much on the Cambridges or the Wales either. Sandringham House Gardens are gorgeous though and I found myself at times saying, "I bet the royal bairns love it here" 🤣🤣🤣
Glad you are enjoying your time away, mushy peas & mint sauce :love::love::love::love::love: to die for, at No 1........Mr D thinks I’m a heathen😂

Not done Sandringham yet must admit x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.