Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can safely bet that Angela Kelly is NOT a fan of M...😂
Angela Kelly is fiercely loyal to the Queen and she would be a brilliant; sharp gatekeeper, as she is one of her closest ( literally and figuratively) members of staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well done @Scotch Mist for creating Haz the Petulant Prince - brilliant name for a panto villian so there's a new career path for our unemployed ex-Royal if they crater in Beverly Hills.

How on earth did Haz let himself get quoted dissing Brenda's favourite Angela Kelly over the tiara? That's not just burning your bridges, it's getting out the Napalm and a flame thrower to make sure you haven't missed a bit in the corners...
Have to admit it wasn't me who invented the 'Petulant Prince' bit it was @50sGirl 👏
I added the Maleficent part 😄

Here's the latest Murky Meg video

Reactions: 14
Good evening lovelies X

Well, I'm a bit late to the party tonight (thanks to spending the day sorting out a leak downstairs for my aged Mother) looks like I've missed some right old musings of the murky Merkin variety today 🤣

Well done Scotch mist on the thread title, & thanks Palatine for posting it.

Had a quick speed read, think I've caught up - maybe! No judgement yet, the friends do in fact exist (for a bit I thought they were a figment of madam's imagination) and after the day's events the poor old judge has now gone off to lie down in a darkened room with a well earned brandy. Is that about the size of it?
Just about, although it took us longer to write that.😁

Thanks very much everyone. Time for some more dancing hamsters !

❤ to you all xx

😂😂😂
Well done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What an ungrateful spiteful witch she is.
That tiara is beautiful and most women would be overwhelmed with gratitude if they were allowed to wear it, but oh no Maleficent thinks it's not good enough and then throws the Queen's dresser under the bus. That poor woman will now be targeted and jeered at by the Sussex Squad army of trolls. 😡
I wonder what the general mood is in Harry and Surly's Palace. The recent installment in People Magazine is pretty hefty stuff. She is counseled on how to keep photographers at bay. Such an insult, what next?!? :rolleyes: (I thought she said they received zero support :unsure:)

The Queen is very close to Angela Kelly so it's really not clever of Meghan to set herself against her.

It was Kelly's advice that "The Queen will be wearing a hat" which Meghan famously ignored.
Yes, and Madame Surly didn't and her hair was all over her face :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Angela Kelly is fiercely loyal to the Queen and she would be a brilliant; sharp gatekeeper, as she is one of her closest ( literally and figuratively) members of staff.
Gosh Meghan has a real issue hearing no from people she feels are beneath her (everybody). To stamp her feet to a member of staff that has worked for the queen for 18 years is an incredible affront. I don’t think we’ve heard anything of the true feelings of the royal family.... but Meghan just cannot keep her mouth shut. It really is a case of give her enough rope... oh to be a fly on the wall at family get togethers!!! She thinks it was the staff but it’ll have been everybody. They love by duty and obligation everyday for decades and she can’t do it for a few months without writing an f***ing book. It beggars belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Have to admit it wasn't me who invented the 'Petulant Prince' bit it was @50sGirl 👏
I added the Maleficent part 😄

Here's the latest Murky Meg video
The manipulation of funds and foundations is crazy. How can this pair not comprehend that people WILL ask questions.
Honestly, it's like they sat around dreaming these things up, then got some mugs to do the paperwork hoping to distance themselves somewhat ... and then waited for the money to roll in.
Even if they'd managed to earn themselves a decent reputation on defecting from the Firm there would still be people forensically scrutinising everything they do to fund their high end lifestyle. It's all so tacky and underhand and manipulative, nothing is open and above board.
Gawd I'd hate to be working under them, you'd just be shitting bricks every day waiting your turn to be thrown under a bus.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you recommend the book? It sounds interesting.
I was on a thread on mumsnet about Royal fashion for a long time; so from a fashion / tradition point of view; I found it interesting. There is however zero gossip; Angela Kelly is very discreet.
You do however see a human side to the Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't know if it's been mentioned in the previous thread but Professor Kate Williams really opened a can of worms by posting about Harry on twitter 😬😬

Reactions: 16
The manipulation of funds and foundations is crazy. How can this pair not comprehend that people WILL ask questions.
Honestly, it's like they sat around dreaming these things up, then got some mugs to do the paperwork hoping to distance themselves somewhat ... and then waited for the money to roll in.
Even if they'd managed to earn themselves a decent reputation on defecting from the Firm there would still be people forensically scrutinising everything they do to fund their high end lifestyle. It's all so tacky and underhand and manipulative, nothing is open and above board.
Gawd I'd hate to be working under them, you'd just be shitting bricks every day waiting your turn to be thrown under a bus.
Let's hope the IRS get on their case and start investigating. I know an American guy (who lives over here) who is currently being pursued by them and they don't give up easily 😁

Cunts... ☺ oops I mean what Freda says 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's scary watching the sugars on twitter attack Angela Kelly. How they're certain that Omid Scobie version is gospel but also adamant that Megz had nothing to do with the book.

I am a but sensitive and still recovering following my twitter search for Abigail Spencer earlier and getting pictures off her 'playing with her Mary' 🤢 her phone was hacked back in 2016.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What an ungrateful spiteful witch she is.
That tiara is beautiful and most women would be overwhelmed with gratitude if they were allowed to wear it, but oh no Maleficent thinks it's not good enough and then throws the Queen's dresser under the bus. That poor woman will now be targeted and jeered at by the Sussex Squad army of trolls. 😡
There will be tantrums over tiaras and not a teapot left in the Markle mansion tonight I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't know if it's been mentioned in the previous thread but Professor Kate Williams really opened a can of worms by posting about Harry on twitter 😬😬
Glad to hear it 😁 She's usually up Meghan's arse spouting the usual woke crap about us all being racist.

Reactions: 13
Princess Anne documentary on ITV right now
I'm watching...I think she does more engagements in a month than Megz did in the 2 years...

Oh I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in that room....

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.