Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being thick as the proverbial,but that tweet sounds like she is still sucking yup to Smeg....
Someone with some common sense better spell it out in easy payment terms for me...
I'm easily lost down cul de sacs I'm afraid🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Glad to hear it 😁 She's usually up Meghan's arse spouting the usual woke crap about us all being racist.
She was defending him and calling us out for tearing his wife to pieces just like we did with his mother, she's forgetting meghan had the press on speed dial on a burner phone. Diana didn't. Also her sugars are out in force in the replies 😬😬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Trust her to put up a picture of Harry when he was at his most vulnerable. He isn't like that nowadays though, is he?

Everyone has an opinion and everyone has a right to express that opinion (no matter how absurd, ludicrous and off it is).

Reactions: 25
Thank you for that. Lots of mixed responses on there. But Harry isn’t that little boy anymore. Are people supposed to just feel sorry for him years after the event?
It really annoys me when people are like we should feel sorry for him because his mother died so publicly and tragically, pretty sure William lost his mother too. I felt for him at the time but now it's like 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
'The Queen also questioned why Meghan needed a veil for the wedding, given it was to be her second marriage'

LOL. She’s no blushing bride!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It really annoys me when people are like we should feel sorry for him because his mother died so publicly and tragically, pretty sure William lost his mother too. I felt for him at the time but now it's like 🤷‍♀️
It’s ridiculous. What happened to Diana was tragic but he can’t use it to forever manipulate the public’s feelings.

Reactions: 30
'The Queen also questioned why Meghan needed a veil for the wedding, given it was to be her second marriage'

LOL. She’s no blushing bride!
I must admit I was hoping for a Madonna at the Eurovision moment where they pulled her veil so hard her wig came off with it but alas...🙈😎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mind controlling Meg is willing to throw everyone under the bus for World domination. Unless...

(@Pom Bear i wanted to give your poor eyes a break ❤)
Thank you 🙂🤗 xx
Well done on pic ❤ that face when she is angry always makes me laugh 😄 x

The blue filter is helping abit 🙂 also having a rest in between.
I be back later 🙂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah....it is lovely, but knowing it's been on that jumped up bleep's head........:sick::sick:
There was a lot of speculation after the Wedding about whether or not this was the original tiara or a fake because of the colours coming off it when the light hit it. Whenever I see it nowadays I have a little smile to myself thinking they got away with giving her a copy ... : - )

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nobody will ever want to wear the damned thing again.
To be honest no one probably seen it either as she probably popped it straight into Dorias handbag during the reception

There was a lot of speculation after the Wedding about whether or not this was the original tiara or a fake because of the colours coming off it when the light hit it. Whenever I see it nowadays I have a little smile to myself thinking they got away with giving her a copy ... : - )
Brenda is savage

It’s ridiculous. What happened to Diana was tragic but he can’t use it to forever manipulate the public’s feelings.
I can imagine Diana's ghost appearing soon shouting "for fucks sake Harry, give it a bloody rest"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Gosh Meghan has a real issue hearing no from people she feels are beneath her (everybody). To stamp her feet to a member of staff that has worked for the queen for 18 years is an incredible affront. I don’t think we’ve heard anything of the true feelings of the royal family.... but Meghan just cannot keep her mouth shut. It really is a case of give her enough rope... oh to be a fly on the wall at family get togethers!!! She thinks it was the staff but it’ll have been everybody. They love by duty and obligation everyday for decades and she can’t do it for a few months without writing an f***ing book. It beggars belief.
I feel affronted by that rude witch's behaviour - how bleeping dare she?!!

Oh, please let it have been a fake.....!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oooo....Princess Anne throwing some shade I think (subtly)...she said that "people talk about being trained for the life in the Royal family, and I'm sorry to say there's no such thing. You just learn through experience" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thank you for the new thread.:love:

so quick recap of our last thread : - bandwagon hatred against caucasian race; yet another new plastic surgeon face; vitriolic sugar fanbase; losing the PR arms race; Travalheist charity disgrace; an Archie money-making court case; losing so badly against DM we're struggling to keep a straight face; the 5 friends have no hiding place; Finding Freedom lies mean total fall from grace ...... and rejection from RF/UK is gathering pace....

😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you for the new thread.:love:

so quick recap of our last thread : - bandwagon hatred against caucasian race; yet another new plastic surgeon face; vitriolic sugar fanbase; losing the PR arms race; Travalheist charity disgrace; an Archie money-making court case; losing so badly against DM we're struggling to keep a straight face; the 5 friends have no hiding place; Finding Freedom lies mean total fall from grace ...... and rejection from RF/UK is gathering pace....

😅
I laughed at Lady C's latest video blog tonight every time she mentions the book she calls it Funding Freedom ... Tickled me, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.