Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Margot1977 I've made your pic 🙂
Ps had to screenshot your post as it's on the old thread also sorry on colour, my blue filter light was on 🤭 x

View attachment 196227

Here you go 🙂 x

Oh no it's come out crap it's took it with the fliter on 😱 For Fox Sake!

I've tried to lighten it abit ....looks abit cartoony....View attachment 196230
Pomsy that looks even better like that ! Honestly, perfect
You should use that filter more often.It gives it the look of a painting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A pre blue filter pic from earlier...
Remember Meghan's coat in the last thread.... Sorry had blue light filter on ..
Screenshot_20200729-170822_resize_37.jpg

Looks like a straight jacket ( took filter off lol) ..
Polish_20200729_165114299_resize_29_resize_67.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Margot1977 I've made your pic 🙂
Ps had to screenshot your post as it's on the old thread also sorry on colour, my blue filter light was on 🤭 x

View attachment 196227

Here you go 🙂 x

Oh no it's come out crap it's took it with the fliter on 😱 For Fox Sake!

I've tried to lighten it abit ....looks abit cartoony....View attachment 196230
I'm laughing at the expression on that giraffe's face - poor thing is staring straight into the abyss. Now I have 'a wim-a-weh, a wim-a-weh' stuck in my head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Pomsy that looks even better like that ! Honestly, perfect
You should use that filter more often.It gives it the look of a painting.

Thank you very much 💕😀 xx You can imagine it at Meghan and Harry's place on the wall lol 😄 x

I'm laughing at the expression on that giraffe's face - poor thing is staring straight into the abyss. Now I have 'a wim-a-weh, a wim-a-weh stuck in my head.
Loooooool 😄 ❤ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Their love for all their cousins came through loud and clear. I would love to know what they really think of Meghan now that she’s broken the family up.
I'll have to watch it on Catch up tomorrow. Poor little Archibald, he could be having fun with Zara's kids, and the Cambridge children, but no, all he gets is bloody duck/rabbit and a mucky wet soggy nappy! 😥 I'd love to know what they all think too, I bet there'd be a few Freda words.

I'm laughing at the expression on that giraffe's face - poor thing is staring straight into the abyss. Now I have 'a wim-a-weh, a wim-a-weh' stuck in my head.
Staring straight into the abyss......oh my god, crying at this comment!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Latest Harry Markle

And another previous post, nearly missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omid's getting very defensive about his tiara story..

When the book comes out, I'm doing an immediate search for the glorious Princess Anne. If he's tried throwing shade at her, she'll be on manœuvres in her tank!
He be getting so angry he will roll himself into his plasticine ball again while curled up in the corner of the room with the daily mail scrunched up next to him 🤭

Polish_20200730_012844485.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Be interesting to see what kind of reaction appears in the American& Canadian media about this, & if they are seen as the whiny brats they are here

Reactions: 25
Must add Harry and Meghan to join Omid as plasticine balls of sulkiness. 🤭

Oh damn..Harry and Meghan look more asleep than angry...they look like three balls of baby toys you see dangling from a pram! 😄
Screenshot_20200730-015744_resize_2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

This better not be paid back with tax payers money!! She can duck right off...
I dont mean this in any disrespectful way, but how would anyone know whose funds she used to pay it. For all anyone could know, she’d have GingetheSpineless pay it from good ol’ Daddy’s monthly allowance. Shes that much of a skanky twunt

Reactions: 27
Latest Harry Markle

And another previous post, nearly missed it.

Absolutely the most odious pairing I've come across. A control freak, and a dopey what Freda says. However, there is a 🌞 side to this! As my mum used to say, "it's a good job they've got each other, it would be a shame to spoil two houses"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.