Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on πŸ™‚ looking forward to catching up x
I leave this here for now lol 🀭

Aaaaagado do do...push pineapple 🍍shake the tree πŸŽ„ lol 🀭
Polish_20200802_024113335_resize_19.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Delicious! Also - it turnes out she DID use a hairdresser to do her hair for the wedding...you'd never know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes, they look similar - but I've looked at the house from every angle and there just isn't a corner with that particular setup from the Travalyst Zoom call.
He could still be in the basement. You can put different backgrounds on Zoom πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They didn't half scrub her up well for the wedding and the stay at Cliveden.
Did she stay at Cliveden?
Cliveden as in where Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice Davies whored their way through the aristocracy and various politicians? That Cliveden?
How terribly apt surroundings for a yacht girl's mommy.I'm sure she felt right at home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did she stay at Cliveden?
Cliveden as in where Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice Davies whored their way through the aristocracy and various politicians? That Cliveden?
How terribly apt surroundings for a yacht girl's mommy.I'm sure she felt right at home.
She stayed there the night before the wedding with her daughter. Here's the link: https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018051848729/meghan-markle-mum-doria-cliveden-house/

I think the irony was lost on mother and daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Latest harry markle

Notice the still picture of Harry? Told you, no wedding rimg, and deliberately getting the hand in shot. I still think there's a message there. Called it when I first watched it, now it just happens to be the one photo used here?.........

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry to get back to the issue of the tiara, but MM must have done some research on which tiaras the British royal family had. How else would she know they had any emerald tiaras. I mean it's not like shopping on Amazon, is it. Ooh, they're bound to have emerald ones!!

I also hate how she puts her hand up through her hair to show off whichever ring she has on. She probably thought she was entitled to wear Princess Di's jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looool I love how much you got the expression and eyebrows right πŸ˜„ x

I had to make this of him and the balloon side by side πŸ˜„

Polish_20200803_000036603_resize_3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She stayed there the night before the wedding with her daughter. Here's the link: https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018051848729/meghan-markle-mum-doria-cliveden-house/

I think the irony was lost on mother and daughter.
Oh you have no idea how that has tickled me:ROFLMAO:
Where John Profumo chased Keeler round his desk (upon which were highly classified communications regarding the british and american stand regarding nuclear arms and Russia.) and where she frolicked naked in the pool and shagged a russian spy.:eek:

I'm sure smeggy felt right at home among all those old secrets and spying and shagging for advancement permeating the very walls. For someone who claims an interest in politics you'd think she'd have an inkling of that mess, especially considering the American involvement and Keeler being monitored by the CIA because of her Cliveden antics

God bless whoever arranged that stay, they were 100% throwing shade :m.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've found the identities of the five friends..
Can you spot them... πŸ˜„

Harry's balls
Archie doll
I'm so brave banana
My little pony
Omid balloon Scobie

Polish_20200803_002958910_resize_40.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry to get back to the issue of the tiara, but MM must have done some research on which tiaras the British royal family had. How else would she know they had any emerald tiaras. I mean it's not like shopping on Amazon, is it. Ooh, they're bound to have emerald ones!!
A quick Google throws up
Greville was UNWORN and likely promised to Eugenie years ago. She WILL have been told "that one is off limits" straight off the bat.
Obviously she wanted it at more that stage.

The Vladimir is HM Queens favourite and the most well known as its on stamps/coins. It also has interchangeable really expensive jewel options (Pearl/Emerald/Diamond). Ooohh different colours sparklies and the Queen's actual crown!!! She'd have found it on Google in seconds

Either reason would be enough for her to decide a war was needed when it wasn't handed over to her earring losing self.

Reactions: 22
I wonder what Harry's exact words where? (about Angela Kelly)
It appears that they were said to palace staff who then repeated them to AK. They probably knew she would go straight to the Queen with the issue. The palace staff probably can't stand H&M either.

• Haha
I always giggle when Cliveden comes up in an article or in conversation because my Aunt used to say it wasn't just notorious for international spy scandals but became *the* place to go for naughty weekends of all descriptions. if you could afford it and wanted that mix of country hotel luxury, discretion and exclusive notoriety and/or fetish. So almost the yesteryear version of the Soho Club. Fitting. If the Queen was taken aback because The Goring Hotel (where Kate stayed) was where she associated hosting servants' Christmas party, this would have been even more so.

I imagine Harry used some language that would have his new woke and equality followers heads' spinning, given that she is an older female member of staff. And of course Megs was there foaming at the mouth as well. Nothing like having a tantrum at the little people who can't fight back is there? I truly can't believe that this is supposed to make them sympathetic! Petty, entitled shits.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.