Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another rubbishy article...
Harry shaken by earthquake
Harry probably asleep
Harry likely to have been woken
In other words they don't know anything...

I'm going into journalism seems easy enough....
Harry may have been hungry
Harry possibly ate a sandwich
Harry more than likely needed the bathroom
Harry could have become tired and may have slept in a bed......

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just sitting here musing about all things Meghan and the RF (there’s not much on telly) and I wondered if Funding Freedom mentioned anything about the alleged announcement of the pregnancy at Eugenie and Jack’s wedding?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I was thinking the same. Poor child not playing with other kids, and according to MM hasnt been in public since their move. Must be like a prison for him, albeit a big prison!
He'll see it as a prison when its pointed out to him when he starts therapy sessions in six or seven years time. Its their baby I think, poor lad looks like Tom Markle :(

Reactions: 8
Damning article from the Express. Seems she was out of her depth when here and she's out of her depth now.
Looks like in the US, you can’t escape Death nor Taxes.

Then again their earnings in kind - the loan of their Malibu house, the free flights on private jets - will also become subject to the draconian policies of the IRS.

Reactions: 17
Frankly I don't care what the child looks like. Yes if there are images posted I'll look but that's because I'm a nosy cow.
If he leaned out of his pram and bit my arse I couldn't say it was baby Snarkle wot dunnit. So they can shove their images where the monkey shoved it's nuts.
If he's inherited the temperaments of H&M, he probably would. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I'm a bit late to comment on the Angela Kelly article about the tiara, but I particularly liked this... "But last night a Royal source pointedly said: 'The book's version of what happened would not be everyone else's recollection of events and certainly not those who were close to it.' The Palace source didn't say "liar" with a haughty sniff, but you just know that's exactly what they meant 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why didn't Meghan step in?

One of the helpless boys who couldn't stop bickering (while ignoring each other) is very obedient to the strong independent feminist Meghan

Neither seem as deferential to Kate.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.