Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry was my favourite Royal. I wanted him to find someone special. When he met Meghan I thought they were a strong couple. Now they have blown a fantastic opportunity to do great things for good causes. Makes you think if Meghan is at fault or Harry? Maybe Meghan is Harry's way out of Royal life? Meghan went from Z-list to A-list overnight. I say Z-list because who really has watched suits? :ROFLMAO: Such a shame that both of them have traded their families in for their love for each other. Archie is denied knowing his cousins. He might resent them later on in life. Look forward to how Archie plays this out in years to come..

Reactions: 13
No, that’s a perfectly correct form of address for her as a married woman. Cf Diana, Princess of Wales.
Nope married Diana was HRH The Princess of Wales
Divorced, she was Diana, Princess of Wales

Reactions: 11
Nope married Diana was HRH The Princess of Wales
Divorced, she was Diana, Princess of Wales
Married Diana was also HRH Diana, Princess of Wales and Princess Charles. I thought the discussion was about the Name, Title construct, rather than the omission of the HRH 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has already been posted but what "contents" could be be referring to?

"The "private and confidential" letter, which Meghan sent to their father Thomas Markle in August 2018, has triggered a high-profile privacy case at the High Court.

But her half-brother Thomas Jr has claimed it includes contents that he describes as "horrifying" and "very hurtful".

And now in an exclusive interview with the Sunday People, Meghan’s half-brother Thomas Jr has also suggested parts of the letter were upsetting. , with little prospect of a family reunion on the cards.

Thomas Jr, who speaks to their dad every day, said: “As far as a reunion goes, he’s given up on Meghan and Harry completely.

“He doesn’t trust her and doesn’t want to know that person because of the lies, manipulation and deceit.

"He just had his 76th birthday – needless to say, he didn’t hear from Meghan.”

What a cow

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wasn't that the title given to her after her divorce? When she was married she was HRH The Princess of Wales and was VERY, VERY bitter that the HRH was taken away. The same with Sarah. It seems to have caught on in the media though for both Kate and Meghan.
Yep, Diana ditched 100 charities as soon as she got divorced.
Petulant much?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Married Diana was also HRH Diana, Princess of Wales and Princess Charles. I thought the discussion was about the Name, Title construct, rather than the omission of the HRH 🤦🏻‍♀️
Debretts agrees with me. My point was just that if you're writing an article with claims to know what's happening, at least get the titles right. I'm sure the Queen of Birmingham and her husband the Count of Glasgow agree. 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Harry was my favourite Royal. I wanted him to find someone special. When he met Meghan I thought they were a strong couple. Now they have blown a fantastic opportunity to do great things for good causes. Makes you think if Meghan is at fault or Harry? Maybe Meghan is Harry's way out of Royal life? Meghan went from Z-list to A-list overnight. I say Z-list because who really has watched suits? :ROFLMAO: Such a shame that both of them have traded their families in for their love for each other. Archie is denied knowing his cousins. He might resent them later on in life. Look forward to how Archie plays this out in years to come..
He's being raised in LalaLand, by a narcissist and a fanny obsessed weakling so the kid will be in therapy before he's in school in an attempt to normalise him, as is the LA way ... and when he does go to school his peers will crucify him over his missing out on a title and not being part of the English Royal family he was supposedly born into. He has a hard row to hoe and I genuinely pity him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Apologies if this has already been posted but what "contents" could be be referring to?

"The "private and confidential" letter, which Meghan sent to their father Thomas Markle in August 2018, has triggered a high-profile privacy case at the High Court.

But her half-brother Thomas Jr has claimed it includes contents that he describes as "horrifying" and "very hurtful".

And now in an exclusive interview with the Sunday People, Meghan’s half-brother Thomas Jr has also suggested parts of the letter were upsetting. , with little prospect of a family reunion on the cards.

Thomas Jr, who speaks to their dad every day, said: “As far as a reunion goes, he’s given up on Meghan and Harry completely.

“He doesn’t trust her and doesn’t want to know that person because of the lies, manipulation and deceit.

What a cow
She's either going to call him a racist, or accuse him of sex abuse.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

What a cow
It's probably the implication of kiddie fiddling that 'someone' (scoobie) attempted to get Lady C to include in her book.:cautious:.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Because it is correct for a divorcée does not make it incorrect for a married woman.

When Prince William became the Duke of Cambridge upon his marriage to Middleton in 2011, she also inherited this title and became Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.

I’m old enough to remember all of this being discussed at length at the time of Charles and Diana’s wedding, let alone their divorce.

Reactions: 9
He's being raised in LalaLand, by a narcissist and a fanny obsessed weakling so the kid will be in therapy before he's in school in an attempt to normalise him, as is the LA way ... and when he does go to school his peers will crucify him over his missing out on a title and not being part of the English Royal family he was supposedly born into. He has a hard row to hoe and I genuinely pity him.
She is probably going to brainwash that kid into hating the RF, the media and everyone else. The kid's first words are probably "mama", "dada", and HER FAVOURITE word "sue" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get the article. How exactly was Kate to heal the relationship? There is nothing substantial in there.
While I agree, it’s not her job to solve other people’s private problems I would expect her to give Wiliam a piece of mind if she thinks he is in the wrong. He is surrounded by enough yes men. That is exactly what makes the relationship between the HM and the EoD so successful and an important part of the monarchy.
I think Kate perfectly understood that with the rise of Meghan criticism, she would become the „hero“ against the „villain”. That’s how it works. It is not as if the press and public have sung her praise that intense before. It’s completely understandable that she used the chance to polish her PR. There was not much she could do anyway. Apart from divorcing Will, writing a tell-all, and having an affair with an anti-monarchist- screwing him in the Queen’s bed she cannot do wrong at the moment.
Sure, she could have been out with Meghan more. She and Harry had numerous engagements together in her first couple of years. He did publicly sing her praise, while people complained about her performance. But times were different. She isn’t single and has a partner and three children. They are all older with more responsibilities. She and Harry hit it off and they had years to build their friendship. Additionally, the whole introduction of Meghan implied, and the press wrote it openly, that Meghan wouldn’t need much training for engagements. She would know how to make speeches, how to deal with media, how to present herself. She would be older and more mature, eager and ready to put to work. More modern and fashionable (especially as Kate dresses so frumpy in the last years). That must have stung. Kate’s speeches and demeanour have only gotten constant praise in recent years. She obviously put a lot of work into it. Same for the numbers. There is just no way around it. They all should have worked more for years. I can’t begrudge her to triumph, gloat and be a tiny bit smug now. The Sussexes had no problem riding the pro-Meghan train with Kate as the negative comparison.

Reactions: 19
The Sussex PR war went hostile on Kate pretty much from the start and it's been nonstop ever since. Their favourite tropes are to imply Kate is stand-offish, didn't show the ropes to innocent 'young' Meghan and didn't fix the rift/bring the brothers together.

It's all rubbish. She's an obvious wrong'un and her Vetting report must be a horror show. The senior Royals steered well clear whilst making occasional polite noises which has been shown to be completely the right call.

Reactions: 25
Damning article from the Express. Seems she was out of her depth when here and she's out of her depth now.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Additionally, the whole introduction of Meghan implied, and the press wrote it openly, that Meghan wouldn’t need much training for engagements. She would know how to make speeches, how to deal with media, how to present herself. She would be older and more mature, eager and ready to put to work. More modern and fashionable (especially as Kate dresses so frumpy in the last years).
Don't forget how Kate is still called OfWilliam by many in the Sugar Squad and has openly been called a Stepford wife by a pro Meghan journalist. And yes at the beginning everything was going to be wonderful because Meghan had so much experience, was already a humanitarian and polish and knew exactly what she was getting in to because she'd dealt with it all before in LA. As opposed to "lazy, shy, only interested in being a wife and mother and social climber" Kate. In fact, SHE could probably teach Kate a thing or two about how to handle everything. Parts of which I bought into and was wrong on SO many levels.

Reactions: 12
Meghan would sue a dog if it gave her side eye 😉😁
I've read a few comments that suing the photo-agencies is a fairly well known ruse to get a non-taxable payment for set-up pictures in the form of an out of court 'settlement' .

Not saying that's what Megz is up to but it's interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Damning article from the Express. Seems she was out of her depth when here and she's out of her depth now.
Love the subtle shade of her being ‘out of her depth’ and so returning ‘to familiar ground’. So she wasn’t driven out by hateful, racist Britons after all, she simply wasn’t up to the job. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Frankly I don't care what the child looks like. Yes if there are images posted I'll look but that's because I'm a nosy cow.
If he leaned out of his pram and bit my arse I couldn't say it was baby Snarkle wot dunnit. So they can shove their images where the monkey shoved it's nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.