Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the best bit of the Camilla Long article:

At this point, as one of Meghan’s matcha-licking buddies, I might be vaguely asking whether friendship with Meghan has been all it’s cracked up to be. Having spent the past five years secretly, or otherwise, conducting a PR campaign for her by feeding stories about her bomb-ass roast chicken, I now risk being further thrown under the bus and unveiled just so that she can have her triumphal post-court, tear-choking, street-style moment à la Amber Heard. On Wednesday, in a fresh submission to the court, the duchess said unmasking these friends would be an “unacceptable price to pay” as they were private citizens and “young mothers”. But Kate’s a young mother, and Meghan hasn’t ever defended her. Far from it: she has apparently allowed a whole book to be published tearing her down. Why wouldn’t she screw over her mother friends if it suited?

She’s already thrown away far more than mere friends: her own family, his family, even their home over here. It’s devastating to think how far this humourless couple have fallen in their pursuit of what they call “happiness”. They’ve gone from hanging out with Jay-Z and Beyoncé to trying to persuade a judge that Meghan has some kind of psychic hold over her mates (who leaks positive stories without telling the subject first?). There are the sad video messages with the usual authoritarian language: just a few days ago a comatose Prince Harry issued one from some rapper’s brocaded toilet, reminding us of “what is right”. Whoever’s words he was reading, they didn’t feel like his. The script’s now all wrong.

Harry isn’t an eco-travel crusader any more than Meghan’s an anti-bullying campaigner or a feminist. Using “young mothers” as bargaining chips in court is about as feminist as marrying your husband for status or being a princess. It is about as feminist as allowing gossipy anecdotes that spark a public catfight with your sister-in-law to go unchecked because you v Kate is the bitchy story that will generate the best headlines.

Lots of women use feminism merely for self-promotion: Meghan isn’t a feminist, never was. And yet nothing will stop this couple trying to prove they are victims.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums about the Tiaras and the gladrags that poor old GanGan had to sweat to buy ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry @Campagne
I can't do that but have cut it into two if that helps.😁
@Campagne

All aboard the Freedom bus, cries Meghan as her friends are crushed under the wheels
Camilla LongJuly 26 2020, 6.00pm
You will by now have hopefully recovered from Prince Harry and Meghan’s latest round of tiara-twanking and courtier-yanking. In Finding Freedomwe were treated to a devastating string of teeny tiny regal microaggressions including the humiliating non-moment the Duchess of Cambridge didn’t give the Duchess of Sussex a lift to the shops in her Range Rover. We also learnt that Prince William had not always been one hundred per cent complimentary about La Sussex. He’d once referred to her as “this girl” in a private (he thought) conversation with the dedicated privacy crusader Prince Harry, who promptly leaked it. It was astonishingly petty stuff.

Meghan seems to expect such blind loyalty that friends routinely feel obliged to telephone newspapers and give anonymous quotes about her “calm” and “penmanship”. In some cases, the duchess knows they’re calling. In others, she claims she doesn’t. In February 2019, for example, five friends secretly telephoned People magazine to gush about “how much Meghan loves her animals”. Meghan says she didn’t know about the interviews but I can’t help wondering who else would have come up with the phrases “she makes everywhere she goes feel like a holiday” and “she personifies elegance, grace, philanthropy”? It’s pure Meghanese.

Prince Harry has apparently leaked details of a ‘private’ chat with his brother, while Meghan’s legal action against a newspaper risks exposing her loyal friends

Prince Harry has apparently leaked details of a ‘private’ chat with his brother, while Meghan’s legal action against a newspaper risks exposing her loyal friends
YUI MOK
One of the friends even cleverly thought to mention that Meghan had selflessly written a letter to her father to mend their broken relationship. This letter is now the subject of a court case the duchess is waging against The Mail on Sunday. The duchess says the paper shouldn’t have printed a private note. The paper says the letter wasn’t really private because it had already popped up in People magazine. If the Mail can prove Meghan sanctioned the letter stuff by cross-examining the five friends in open court, her privacy case collapses. A lot’s riding on these friends.

At this point, as one of Meghan’s matcha-licking buddies, I might be vaguely asking whether friendship with Meghan has been all it’s cracked up to be. Having spent the past five years secretly, or otherwise, conducting a PR campaign for her by feeding stories about her bomb-ass roast chicken, I now risk being further thrown under the bus and unveiled just so that she can have her triumphal post-court, tear-choking, street-style moment à la Amber Heard. On Wednesday, in a fresh submission to the court, the duchess said unmasking these friends would be an “unacceptable price to pay” as they were private citizens and “young mothers”. But Kate’s a young mother, and Meghan hasn’t ever defended her. Far from it: she has apparently allowed a whole book to be published tearing her down. Why wouldn’t she screw over her mother friends if it suited?

She’s already thrown away far more than mere friends: her own family, his family, even their home over here. It’s devastating to think how far this humourless couple have fallen in their pursuit of what they call “happiness”. They’ve gone from hanging out with Jay-Z and Beyoncé to trying to persuade a judge that Meghan has some kind of psychic hold over her mates (who leaks positive stories without telling the subject first?). There are the sad video messages with the usual authoritarian language: just a few days ago a comatose Prince Harry issued one from some rapper’s brocaded toilet, reminding us of “what is right”. Whoever’s words he was reading, they didn’t feel like his. The script’s now all wrong.

Harry isn’t an eco-travel crusader any more than Meghan’s an anti-bullying campaigner or a feminist. Using “young mothers” as bargaining chips in court is about as feminist as marrying your husband for status or being a princess. It is about as feminist as allowing gossipy anecdotes that spark a public catfight with your sister-in-law to go unchecked because you v Kate is the bitchy story that will generate the best headlines.

Sponsored
Lots of women use feminism merely for self-promotion: Meghan isn’t a feminist, never was. And yet nothing will stop this couple trying to prove they are victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well done to Camilla Long for pointing out how Meghan has attacked 'young mother' Kate relentlessly.

Meghan allows her sugars, the vulgar and hateful Sussex squad, to attack Kate and the Queen all the time.
If Meghan really was a half decent person she would issue a statement to her fans telling them not to attack members of Harry's family but of course she will never do this as they need to be brought down at any cost.

Bet they wish they could erase her altogether 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Meghan says she didn’t know about the interviews but I can’t help wondering who else would have come up with the phrases “she makes everywhere she goes feel like a holiday” and “she personifies elegance, grace, philanthropy”? It’s pure Meghanese.
Yeah who really talks like that if they were sincerely just happening to phone People Magazine to chat about their close friend because they feel she's been treated unfairly? I know they're all Hollywood GOOPies but still. I guarantee she wrote the exact phrases she wanted included. Even the rest of the media like CL are openly disbelieving and not ganging up on the DM like she apparently thought they would because she's an idiot.

. We also learnt that Prince William had not always been one hundred per cent complimentary about La Sussex. He’d once referred to her as “this girl” in a private (he thought) conversation with the dedicated privacy crusader Prince Harry, who promptly leaked it. It was astonishingly petty stuff.
😂 :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Dead on.

Again spot on. Leaving aside the fact that the friends are all pushing 40 if not there, she's throwing a woman in exactly the same position to the world's media calling her a racist, bullying snob for not inviting her to go shopping among other incredibly petty things. Not to mention claiming "young mothers are vulnerable, delicate creatures" goes against everything she claims to believe in and she definitely wouldn't be supporting that if they were working for the defence and needed to be protected. But it's set up for trying to paint the PR picture of her as a complete Saint by protecting women against the big bad Daily Mail when she tries to withdraw because she's loosing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well done to Camilla Long for pointing out how Meghan has attacked 'young mother' Kate relentlessly.

Meghan allows her sugars, the vulgar and hateful Sussex squad, to attack Kate and the Queen all the time.
If Meghan really was a half decent person she would issue a statement to her fans telling them not to attack members of Harry's family but of course she will never do this as they need to be brought down at any cost.
How did Scobie and his mistress ever come to think that exposing what is so obviously emnity, spite, treachery and cowardice was going to rehabilitate them? I know were talking a massive delusional bubble here but in truth, apart from the poor sad creatures who think shes Diana come again only better, EVERYONE else can see it. Surely someone at some stage would have said "are we sure this is good idea?" Its another fascinating aspect of the story - I mean have you heard one defence of the book or its subject matter anywhere but Sugarland?

• Heart
The Cambridges have released a lovely photo of. Louis to mark his second birthday. Can just hear the grinding of gnashers in a rental in LA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How did Scobie and his mistress ever come to think that exposing what is so obviously emnity, spite, treachery and cowardice was going to rehabilitate them? I know were talking a massive delusional bubble here but in truth, apart from the poor sad creatures who think shes Diana come again only better, EVERYONE else can see it. Surely someone at some stage would have said "are we sure this is good idea?" Its another fascinating aspect of the story - I mean have you heard one defence of the book or its subject matter anywhere but Sugarland?
Is this maybe why Carolyn Durand has run for the hills? She's an old hand and could have seen the literary train wreck coming? Maybe she was banished for 'negativity'?

In Scooby's latest podcast he's wailing about having to stay off social media for the past week due to the backlash and all the 'misleading' and 'twisted' headlines, poor plastic lamb. He sounds quite distressed that the world hasn't fallen for his version of the 'beautiful love story' that is the Harkles 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Please tell me this is your bid for a thread title 😂
Modesty forbids. I'd like to thank my marvellous mother and father; Cilla for always being there and Omid who introduced me to Harvey in the first place. I'm not accepting this for myself but for transgender lawyers everywhere, and elephants....I think Spangly's is better (awaits people begging)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Absolutely. It just shows they are now surrounded by 'yes men'.....they ditched the Palace PR people because they dared to question their actions.

Modesty forbids. I'd like to thank my marvellous mother and father; Cilla for always being there and Omid who introduced me to Harvey in the first place. I'm not accepting this for myself but for transgender lawyers everywhere, and elephants....I think Spangly's is better (awaits people begging)
I hope you're not sobbing in that pink frock!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Cambridges have released a lovely photo of. Louis to mark his second birthday. Can just hear the grinding of gnashers in a rental in LA.
Are you sure about that; his birthday is in April...
However, it is Meghan’s 43rd birthday tomorrow....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely. It just shows they are now surrounded by 'yes men'.....they ditched the Palace PR people because they dared to question their actions.

I hope you're not sobbing in that pink frock!
I hope hes not doing anything in that pink frock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So apparently there has been some updates on the RF website to do with biographies of the different members. They've deleted most of Meghan's supposed background in philanthropy and just mention the fact she withdrew as a working royal and is in North America. Everyone else in the family has stayed the same on there...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So apparently there has been some updates on the RF website to do with biographies of the different members. They've deleted most of Meghan's supposed background in philanthropy and just mention the fact she withdrew as a working royal and is in North America. Everyone else in the family has stayed the same on there...

One step left, final deletion ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.