Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damning article from the Express. Seems she was out of her depth when here and she's out of her depth now.
Wow the size of Harry's neck in that thumbnail 😱 It's massive.
His been working out lol 😄

Ps sadly decided half way though doing the ' fishy fanny" pic I had to stop, I felt sick lol 🤢

It was Meghan at Wimbledon flirting, I photoshop a salmon by her legs...I had to delete 🤢 x
It also didn't come out right lol...fish was pixelated and Meghan pic was blurry 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ohh meg-dusa. POMbear where are you, you could add it to fishy fanny and, and, cant remember the other one someone suggested
I can do the medusa one 😄 x Nearest to fishy fanny is her lower half been fish scales 🤢😄

Ps...can't make pic smaller I'm afraid..

Polish_20200803_020733726_resize_68.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Today's Sunday Times. Camilla Long has a way with words!
I like the title, however can’t read the small print!
could someone post the article from behind the paywall please?
ta !

She stayed there the night before the wedding with her daughter. Here's the link: https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018051848729/meghan-markle-mum-doria-cliveden-house/

I think the irony was lost on mother and daughter.
But not on the aide who booked it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thinking about what those instalments of Finding Freedom have shown us. İt turns out that most of the tabloid press reporting was true. JH & MM are confirmed as self-obsessed, mentally unstable divas unfit to be a part of the RF. There has been a collective sigh of relief since they left even though they continue to orchestrate drama and insults from the other side of the pond. They are on a downward spiral though, and eventually will be a blip in history. Five years from now, MM will look totally different as she continues to Kardashianize her appearance, but she is devoid of spirituality, everything has its price. İ can't see her ever living happily ever after.

İt remains to be seen whether they will touch on Archie at all but based on Lady's C very carefully worded book and interview they have some explaining to do.

Sadly it's a numbers game, and this book will sell and make money without adding value. They have lost further credibility as a couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Harry and Meghan #35 - The Muppets 0 Gangan and the Palace Vipers 10

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't forget how Kate is still called OfWilliam by many in the Sugar Squad and has openly been called a Stepford wife by a pro Meghan journalist. And yes at the beginning everything was going to be wonderful because Meghan had so much experience, was already a humanitarian and polish and knew exactly what she was getting in to because she'd dealt with it all before in LA. As opposed to "lazy, shy, only interested in being a wife and mother and social climber" Kate. In fact, SHE could probably teach Kate a thing or two about how to handle everything. Parts of which I bought into and was wrong on SO many levels.
Not just the sugars though. And it’s not new. Those criticism of Kate has been going for years. The Sussex PR and the tabloids just intensified it again. But yeah, at the moment Kate has the upper hand. It must feel good to be the “good” one at last. I hope she and Wiliam use it to their advantage but don’t make the same mistake as Harry and believing their own hype. The tide will turn again That’s the perpetual circle of tabloid coverage.

I find the polarisation insane. People either worship or hate the one and that means you have to love or hate the other. I think people drastically overestimate the importance of Meghan and Harry. It’s a big train wreck and nice to gossip on but they aren’t equipped to bring down the BRF. The BRF’s fate is much more linked to their reaction to the Andrew outcome- whatever it might be (even though it is not as prominent in the media) and their general look. The public is questioning their structure and relevance for years. I hope Charles and Wiliam will get the chance to implement changes to set the dynasty up for the future.
It seems the majority of sugars isn’t even from the UK. So whatever they think is completely irrelevant for the existence of the monarchy.
I find it quite sad, that people often cannot criticise or praise Kate or Meghan (and yes, I think Meghan did some cool things and wore some cool outfits, as well as doing very questionable and stupid things and ugly outfits) without bringing the other up.
I think we will not see much drumroll when the book is finally out. It wasn’t received as imagined and I think they will all act as if no one is talking about anymore. Wonder if the Times had access to the whole book and could pick and choose which chapters to print or if those chapters were dictated. Whoever made the choice must have had a specific intention. Was it to make them look good and it backfired or was it to undermine their narrative?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oooh! Thanks for alerting me to that....it was covered up by a Premier Inn advert 🤣🤣🤣
Me too!
Sorry to get back to the issue of the tiara, but MM must have done some research on which tiaras the British royal family had. How else would she know they had any emerald tiaras. I mean it's not like shopping on Amazon, is it. Ooh, they're bound to have emerald ones!!

I also hate how she puts her hand up through her hair to show off whichever ring she has on. She probably thought she was entitled to wear Princess Di's jewellery.
They have a very nice one for £16.99 with a 5% discount voucher. Pity AK hadn't had one of these in stock in the vault for her!

Amazon product

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice the still picture of Harry? Told you, no wedding rimg, and deliberately getting the hand in shot. I still think there's a message there. Called it when I first watched it, now it just happens to be the one photo used here?.........
Think I can see a faint line of a ring or might be where the ring was
If he’s been locked away then there would be no white line lol

Wow the size of Harry's neck in that thumbnail 😱 It's massive.
His been working out lol 😄

Ps sadly decided half way though doing the ' fishy fanny" pic I had to stop, I felt sick lol 🤢

It was Meghan at Wimbledon flirting, I photoshop a salmon by her legs...I had to delete 🤢 x
It also didn't come out right lol...fish was pixelated and Meghan pic was blurry 😄
Best way to see her is all blurry
Can’t be blinded by those overly white fake teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Camilla Long 'this humourless couple'. Got it in one. None of this would've happened if they liked a laugh or if they even had a personality. No fun whatsoever just a whinge fest...

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.