Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
private eye cover 1.png

I have to admit I giggled at the new PE cover "Oi are you not looking at my bird?!" 😂 I am easily amused these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Terrible article about Catherine. :mad:

Great picture of the 3 of them.

View attachment 199813
Is every woman in their lives supposed to mother them? It's not her job to heal their rift, stick them in a cage and let them sort it out themselves.
Also missing the days of William having hair. Good thing Kate has enough for both of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was thinking the same. Poor child not playing with other kids, and according to MM hasnt been in public since their move. Must be like a prison for him, albeit a big prison!
I know there has been a lockdown, but has Archie not been out of the house once since February? Surely if you have a small child you try and take them out to places, to see and experience different things? Even if its only during daily exercise sessions?

And Im so confused about their attack on the pap's in LA. Yes I understand the desire to protect your child, from unwanted exposure etc...but why send out a blanket ban on all photos? That's such a last ditch attempt to control the situation, and one that is likely to irritate and antagonise the pap agencies mentioned!
And.....where we live.....I think its a training area for local army helicopters, they are often flying overhead....so......just banning paps and pap photos, doesn't mean that helicopters or drones are going to stop flying over your house, if you antagonise their agencies, surely they are more likely to be flying overhead than not.....training or learning how to fly the drone?

Reactions: 14
I know there has been a lockdown, but has Archie not been out of the house once since February? Surely if you have a small child you try and take them out to places, to see and experience different things? Even if its only during daily exercise sessions?

And Im so confused about their attack on the pap's in LA. Yes I understand the desire to protect your child, from unwanted exposure etc...but why send out a blanket ban on all photos? That's such a last ditch attempt to control the situation, and one that is likely to irritate and antagonise the pap agencies mentioned!
And.....where we live.....I think its a training area for local army helicopters, they are often flying overhead....so......just banning paps and pap photos, doesn't mean that helicopters or drones are going to stop flying over your house, if you antagonise their agencies, surely they are more likely to be flying overhead than not.....training or learning how to fly the drone?
Wouldn't you just love living next door to that moaning pair?
"Your bins were not alligned properly, I've reported you to HOA."
"Your grass needs cutting, it's depressing me when I whiz by in my new 6 cylinder Escalade"
"The birds in your trees are buggering up archiedoll's sound censors and waking him too early. Deal with them or my Haz will unearth his trusty Winchester and shoot the chirpy lil bastards".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wouldn't you just love living next door to that moaning pair?
"Your bins were not alligned properly, I've reported you to HOA."
"Your grass needs cutting, it's depressing me when I whiz by in my new 6 cylinder Escalade"
"The birds in your trees are buggering up archiedoll's sound censors and waking him too early. Deal with them or my Haz will unearth his trusty Winchester and shoot the chirpy lil bastards".

she will probably leak some video of you arguing with her and her illiterate sugars will brand you as a "karen" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Whether that bleep birthed Archie or a surrogate did, it's been proven that the first 1000 days of a childs life is the most crucial.
That child probably hasnt even seen another baby let alone learn how to interact with another child.
Hes going to grow up more fucked up than those excuses for parents simply cus they're too far up their own arses to even care about him 😡

Or they can just switch him off, put him in the corner til the next time they need some publicity n he can be reactivated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Terrible article about Catherine. :mad:

Great picture of the 3 of them.

View attachment 199813
Why is it Kate’s responsibility ffs! Was this written by a sugar?

Given the grudge they hold over not being included in a photo display of kings past & future, gawd knows what we’d be reading about in finding freebies had K tried to intervene. Let’s face it, it’s all K’s fault anyway!
Best keep your head down & leave the “fully grown men“ to sort it out between them.

You just don’t go there

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Sympathy my arse to quote Jim Royle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think this article about Tresco in the Scilly isles, will explain Some of Harry’s (and Meghan’s) jealousy about William’s future wealth

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The first words, Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge... OK that's wrong, that would be if she was divorced. The rest of it seems a tiny bit bitter. Lol.
No, that’s a perfectly correct form of address for her as a married woman. Cf Diana, Princess of Wales.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This seemingly never-ending kerfuffle got me thinking...what's the role of a Royal Protection Officer? To protect the principal I presume.

It must be quite simple when the threats are assasins, snipers, lone loonies etc. But the threat to H is far more subtle, and the weaponry isn't in any armoury.

Just for the record, I believe H has been as complicit as M from the off, and the protection he's being afforded is, I suppose, for his position in the RF rather than the man himself.

Nonetheless, how does an RPO or the Met define and quantify the hazard and the risk of it happening, when both exist within the Harkles' own domestic environment?

Would they intervene if H was displaying behaviour they consider a danger to himself or others? Do they regard Archie as a separate principal to be protected or is he just collateral damage if/ when things kick off big-time? And what about the 'normal', everyday, fucked-up intimate terrorism (thanks Nigella) that I suspect is happening in Tyler Perry's gaff.

It's like that metaphor of boiling a frog - anyone in that environment for prolonged periods gets more and more 'tolerant' to the not-normalness until they're seriously and permanently psychologically damaged. I think that's where H is right now: he's fucked-up headwise but doesn't understand just how mad it's become. Even someone who was psychologically robust would be ground down after months of it 24/7. Only he's not, plus he's still in thrall to M and maybe still thinks if he could do enough to please her it would go back to the good times.

Back to the RPOs' role: so rather than a sudden, violent act, the harm to the principal might be imperceptible and insidious, until one day someone who's not seen H for months would be in no doubt that he's gone off his rocker.

M is one of those poisonous individuals who's mad and bad, but also clever / manipulative enough to pass for 'normal' when it suits her. Her self-regard is limitless and that'll be her downfall because she actually believes all the nonsense she puts about. But she'll be tripped up by her own actions.

I think Doria's the sanest and also the cleverest - in terms of self-preservation anyway - of the household. I doubt she's in thrall to M so she's not part of H and M's folie a deux. Doria's main concern is, I think, Doria, so she'll join forces with M if it's in her interests. If she comes out of this mess quids-in, great. But if not, she'll just go back to her life as it used to be. She's an opportunist.

Poor RPOs.

Reactions: 18
I do get being jealous that your older brother will (probably) inherit both the Duchy of Cornwall and then the Duchy of Lancaster along with everything else but it comes with a life full of restrictions as well. Even if he'd wanted to William can't just piss off to LA or South Africa or Canada without causing a billion times more crises and chaos. And Duchy money can't exactly be spent on whatever the hell you like, there's lots of official expenditure. Like paying for a whining second son's lifestyle. They get the top job and all the perks and I don't feel sorry for them, but it comes at a price.

They were getting big jobs and patronages and if they had waited more than a year then they might have been able to do things more their way once the dust settled. Far from giving up her life for "this family" she actually signed a contract and moved to Canada for 7 years for Suits and had little say in what her character did as a no name secondary character/love interest. In a funny way she theoretically have up more then.

If he and Meghan had really wanted to they could have bought a lovely holiday house on a barely inhabited island but I don't think that's what she had in mind. But that's not what any of this has been about.

No, that’s a perfectly correct for, of address for her as a married woman. Cf Diana, Princess of Wales.
Wasn't that the title given to her after her divorce? When she was married she was HRH The Princess of Wales and was VERY, VERY bitter that the HRH was taken away. The same with Sarah. It seems to have caught on in the media though for both Kate and Meghan.

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.