Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally watched the last Lady C video. Some interesting points for the benefit of anyone who can't be bothered watching it, as I often feel like that myself.
Very cagey re talking about surrogacy and the extreme secrecy smeggy demanded but stressed the need for honesty for the child's sake. Make of that what you will.
Calls scoobie doo Amid Scabies:mbecause she says he and Durand werre irritating and trying to cause her problems behind the scenes when she was writing her book. Maybe it was them trying to get her to put the kiddie fiddling thing into print, cunts:mad:
Then calls Carolyn Durand "Cowering Durand" because she has been in hiding and is refusing to do promotion or interviews, leaving scoobie to take all the flak for something she knew was a load of shite. She says clearly the book was just easy money for Cowering Durand whereas scoobie took it more seriously but clearly had no concept of the damage he was doing. She also says some of the things he said about Kate and other royals re past events were in complete contrast to the positive way he reported on them back in the day before he became smeggy's mouthpiece, so he can't be taken seriously and has fucked up big time. He has twisted his interpretation to fit the book narrative of smeggy being the victim of the royals and is now toast.
Regarding smeggy's questionable past she is of course very cagey, citing libel/slander laws and the smeggy love of litigation, but she was grinning widely and said the Royals let no one who has inserted themselves into the Royal circle go unchecked, NOBODY! and that the checks are very very thorough and miss nothing. I think it was at that point she said WTTE " ... but I'm sure we'll be hearing more about that subject in the near future".😜
It was interesting.
Yes that was well worth a 'close listen' Lady C knows much more than she put in the book. 'Cowering' Carolyn Durand is genius :ROFLMAO:

In response to the reader's question about Archie and 'did Meghan carry the baby', Lady C gave a careful answer and said that was all she could say 'at this time' but her long answer was the one you would give if you knew it was a surrogate birth, but couldn't actually come out and say so.

I'm still mulling over why there were the ridiculous number of brand namechecks in FF and that's just the extracts we've seen. Why go to such lengths to document your very expensive lifestyle? You might almost think that someone wanted to support a claim for 'needs' for spousal maintenance.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Last night I was watching HIGNFY on Dave, from last year around the time of Archie’s birth and the secrecy about where he was born.
Paul Merton quipped that it was so secret she (M) was 15 miles away when the baby was born. 🤭😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Given things (covid wise) are not going to get better for many months in the USA Archie could develop real issues when it comes to integrating with other youngsters given the length of time he's now spent only interacting with adults. If they had not run away from the UK in search of money he would have had the company of his cousins to help him develop, he'd have learned English and not 'merrican'.

I will never forgive this couple for withholding their child's rightful heritage and place in British society...doubt he will either when he's old enough to see what he's missed out on.
I was thinking the same. Poor child not playing with other kids, and according to MM hasnt been in public since their move. Must be like a prison for him, albeit a big prison!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I was thinking the same. Poor child not playing with other kids, and according to MM hasnt been in public since their move. Must be like a prison for him, albeit a big prison!
And this is their own chosen PR position in their lawsuit making the Harkles look like selfish parents!

Don't believe they ever lived at Tyler Perry's place - it's just misdirection. Just like the Vancouver Island mansion they visited once or twice whilst mainly living in Toronto (according to Dan Wootton who pretty much let that cat out of the bag recently)

Someone photoshopped Harry and a dog into a garden picture and leaked it to X17 whilst complaining about drones. Now someone has cooked up what looks like another photoshop with Doria and a baby in the driveway and leaked it via X17 to Bunte... whilst the Harkles in a complete and startling coincidence, started another lawsuit about drones and paparazzi (but for some reason haven't yet seemed bothered at all about Bunte's cover story).

Jesal the freelance photographer who has recently been tweeting about Megz's pap set ups, has suddenly popped up and pointed his professional finger at X17. Another coincidence?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes that was well worth a 'close listen' Lady C knows much more than she put in the book. 'Cowering' Carolyn Durand is genius :ROFLMAO:

In response to the reader's question about Archie and 'did Meghan carry the baby', Lady C gave a careful answer and said that was all she could say 'at this time' but her long answer was the one you would give if you knew it was a surrogate birth, but couldn't actually come out and say so.

I'm still mulling over why there were the ridiculous number of brand namechecks in FF and that's just the extracts we've seen. Why go to such lengths to document your very expensive lifestyle? You might almost think that someone wanted to support a claim for 'needs' for spousal maintenance.....
It was the way she kept saying they need to tell Archie everything that made me sit up. She has an interesting/unique way of telling you things that she isn't really allowed to to say openly.

After watching that I now really believe Archie was birthed by a surrogate and I'm even questioning if they were her eggs that were used.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Meggy SUE in her own conniving way, has hitched her wagon to the wrong horse. Her scheme has fell right on it's arse! (and I'm glad). Instead of becoming the next "Queen of hearts". She has fucked up completely (and she must know it).
The grifter has conned herself a gullible prick, who was ripe for the picking, and because of his stupidity, he fell for it hook, line,and sinker. H was so used to getting his own way, that he ignored advice from those who could see where this was leading.
In my wee brain I believe the Royal family could have prevented this tit show of a marriage,but for some reason let it go ahead. Maybe they knew how this would all play out and wanted to prove it to H the hard way.
I never liked the look of MM from the minute I clapped eyes on the harpie. When I read articles saying "She was a breath of fresh air. She would have brought the Royals up to date". I'm thinking to myself "would she duck". She is a opportunist who doesn't give a monkeys duck about anything apart from herself. If H really is as fucked up, and as thick as mince. Surely we should feel sorry for the bleep.
Nah, save your pity bubba. Brenda really had no choice re the marriage. Once he said he'd go ahead and do it anyway and pulled the racist card she was trapped. Refuse consent and be deemed racist for ever more, or give in and let the little bleep have his way again. There really was no choice, especially with the Andrew shite brewing. Her face at the wedding said it all.
I bet she thought to herself "Right you little ginger bleep, you get your way re miss fishy fanny but that's it, your card is well and truly marked and next time you make demands you can go duck yourself because gangan can play dirty too". That's why her reaction to his next set of demands when they decided to bolt was so harsh on him. She played him at his own game by removing their Royal and the coveted red carpet cherry picked events that haz knew smeggy craved above all else and worst of all for him, she took away his dress up box of tough guy soldier uniforms. She nailed his bollox to the wall and there was not a thing he could do about it. He made his bed but gangan made sure it was as lumpy as she could legally make it for now.
I remember his face at his final sentable event, which was immediately after his final palace bollocking from Brenda and he was near to tears. Worse was that smeggy had promised she'd return from Canada to back him up at the final palace meeting and support his final goodbye speech, but the cowardly witch let him down and stayed in canada out of harms way as she always does. Someone(I forget who) reported that after the palace showdown haz spent hours on the phone to smeggy and was very distressed and angry before taking to the stage for his sentable goodbye speech. And for sure he looked a mess that night. Silly boy forgot the Queen is the most powerful piece on the chessboard. I think he finally sees sometimes getting your way at any cost brings it's own karma.

And I think Meglomaniac is encouraging his downfall. His family must be frantic!

She looks pissed or high
That thought certainly crossed my mind. She looked manic/psychotic in the way her her face was frozen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If I had been a surrogate I would hand over a child thinking it would be treasured so I would be very unhappy and shouting from the rooftops now. There is scant evidence of Archie having a happy family home the way things are.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I bet she thought to herself "Right you little ginger bleep, you get your way re miss fishy fanny

That thought certainly crossed my mind. She looked manic/psychotic in the way her her face was frozen.
Freda, I burst out laughing when I read 'miss fishy fanny'. This post is brilliant and written in your own inimitable way, while also stating exactly what transpired.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why should she? She’s got her own duties and a brood of small children. Bollocks to reaching out. Who caused the bloody problem? twit features, that’s who.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Terrible article about Catherine. :mad:

Great picture of the 3 of them.

View attachment 199813
Right because it's the woman's job to heal the rift between two grown men when she has three young kids and her own family with their own personal problems and she was helping her brother through clinical depression. Which Megs wouldn't know about because she freezes out her family if they look at her wrong. And you know I'm sure Haz would have calmly listened to all her points and not flown off the handle at all, like we now know he did with his brother, grandmother, grandfather and any and all servants who didn't fall down and worship Megs on the spot. Or that there then wouldn't be complaints from Harry and Megs that instead of being unwelcoming that she was a bloody busybody trying to control everything and wanted Haz for herself.

There's a hilarious article on that site, asking where all the celebrity support for Meghan has suddenly gone. Because she with her money, mansions, her health and her bodyguards still paid for by Chaz is the biggest victim in the last few months and needs a celebrity a day to speak out about the terrible injustice she suffered.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Terrible article about Catherine. :mad:

Great picture of the 3 of them.

View attachment 199813
Kate was/is perfectly correct in not interfering between warring brothers. The best she could do was to listen to Wills and comfort him, trusting him to handle the situation as best he could. Plus the Queen is involved so Kate has to let them handle it their way. She is not their sister with a foot in each camp and a fierce need to reconcile them for the family.She is married to Wills and haz is just an inlaw who's being a bleep. It would be different if she could liaise with haz's wife in a joint effort to heal the rift, but she can't because smeggy planned the rift and encouraged the rift and indeed IS the rift and it suits her needs to have them alienated from each other.
Kate is doing fine as she is, so duck Ms guacamole and the horse she rode in on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
"Ms guacamole and the horse she rode in on"

What with fishy fanny, so much material for pom near to work with, I think there should be a combo one tonight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Right because it's the woman's job to heal the rift between two grown men when she has three young kids and her own family with their own personal problems and she was helping her brother through clinical depression. Which Megs wouldn't know about because she freezes out her family if they look at her wrong. And you know I'm sure Haz would have calmly listened to all her points and not flown off the handle at all, like we now know he did with his brother, grandmother, grandfather and any and all servants who didn't fall down and worship Megs on the spot. Or that there then wouldn't be complaints from Harry and Megs that instead of being unwelcoming that she was a bloody busybody trying to control everything and wanted Haz for herself.

There's a hilarious article on that site, asking where all the celebrity support for Meghan has suddenly gone. Because she with her money, mansions, her health and her bodyguards still paid for by Chaz is the biggest victim in the last few months and needs a celebrity a day to speak out about the terrible injustice she suffered.
She has a very annoying way of writing. She rarely uses "she" or "he" but uses the full name every fucken time.:mad:
"Oprah has said blah blah and when Oprah says that Oprah means that because Oprah knows what Oprah is talking about and Oprah is is qween in Oprah's world."🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.