Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh.......I just had a trawl amongst the Sussex Squad scum on Twitter:
Thomas Markle is referred to as 'the sperm donor'.🥺
Angela Kelly is referred to as 'Rasputin', along with lots of allegations that she's the Queens favourite in bed.😡
Then I saw a horrific post wishing that Lady C gets colon cancer 🤬

See more from the vile little tit below:
'Just harry
@henryscousin
Apparently there are some people having a meltdown over the media attention the sussex squad is getting. But it really doesn’t matter what this people think, we are above it now. Simple as.'

Still on the plus side I also found the new Harkles coat of arms 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Do you think that Worby will block publication of the names by the Mail but allow other publications to name them? I've read somewhere that was part of her arguement which makes no sense to me.
They could be blocked in England, but published in Scotland, which is what happened in Elton John's case.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Angela Kelly is referred to as 'Rasputin', along with lots of allegations that she's the Queens favourite in bed.😡

'Just harry
@henryscousin
Apparently there are some people having a meltdown over the media attention the sussex squad is getting. But it really doesn’t matter what this people think, we are above it now. Simple as.'

Still on the plus side I also found the new Harkles coat of arms 😁
They are beyond deranged. If anybody ever doubted the level of their madness, it's enough to just read through a few comments...completely blinded cult following. I would say brainwashed, but that would assume they actually have one...

Love the coat of arms 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The faces of the entire royal family should have been a red flag for anyone, I've never seen a less happy looking bunch at a wedding.
Just watching the Grace Kelly documentary from last night. Apparently the British Royal Family refused to go because it was too Hollywood and showy, just not their thing at all. So they must have been very uncomfortable at Harry’s wedding.

Reactions: 32
I really hate that photo of them. There’s something about it that just grinds my gears.
A Winona and Wayne moment captured for all time. All that's missing is dozens of cans, bottles and overflowing ash trays in front of them.

As long as we get to hear all the spilled tea...
im not bothered exactly who the famous 5 are; more what they’ve got to say...
Perhaps My Little Pony will squeal...?

it may just turn out to be a damp squib; that Meghan Charles has to pay everyone’s costs and poor old Thomas Markle doesn’t get his day in court...

However the book I’m most interested in is Samantha Markle’s.
Why has she been so silent?
Maybe she's got a good deal with a decent publisher and is in the process of. That book will be coming down the pike as sure as eggs is eggs ...

There will be more books about these two croutons written than there were about Edward and Mrs Simpson.

The Mail are thoroughly enjoying this ... : - )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And I think Meglomaniac is encouraging his downfall. His family must be frantic!

She looks pissed or high
That was what I thought. There are other photos taken in the market where her eyes are barely open and she looks like shes gurning but I can't find them. The apparent giggling while 'ill' or in the midst of a 'security scare' is just bizarre.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yes, they look similar - but I've looked at the house from every angle and there just isn't a corner with that particular setup from the Travalyst Zoom call.

Yes they are somewhat similar but something is bugging me re the foliage. It's all very close to the window and I don't think TP is into that kind of close up greenery ambiance re his window views. I don't think he'd be arsed about all that flora and would prefer unobstructed views of his pool and patios and driveway and all the things that remind him of how much he has spent on them just cos he can. I doubt he thinks purty bushes and trees are in that category.
No, I don't think it's England but I don't think it's Perry palace either. I think they've moved on the QT, as is their secret squirrel way.

I posted earlier up thread that I couldn’t see any similarly located windows either, but the window style matches.

There is also quite a lot of foliage right next to the building in various locations, so I do think it’s still possible that they are where they say they are 🤷‍♀️ But equally I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if they are just big fat liars 😆

Reactions: 11
Given things (covid wise) are not going to get better for many months in the USA Archie could develop real issues when it comes to integrating with other youngsters given the length of time he's now spent only interacting with adults. If they had not run away from the UK in search of money he would have had the company of his cousins to help him develop, he'd have learned English and not 'merrican'.

I will never forgive this couple for withholding their child's rightful heritage and place in British society...doubt he will either when he's old enough to see what he's missed out on.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

just harry
@henryscousin
Apparently there are some people having a meltdown over the media attention the sussex squad is getting. But it really doesn’t matter what this people think, we are above it now. Simple as.
Are the sugar squad really getting media attention? Maybe in the US or is it just the usual internet kerfuffle. Because H&M are getting a lot but it's not exactly 100% positive.

Attempting to smear Angela Kelly with the *favourite* wink wink is gross and will just backfire for obvious reasons. Why is it acceptable to demonize a longterm staff member who has never put a foot wrong publicly, never been dragged into a row before and just recently helped pull off a lockdown wedding in a couple of weeks without anyone involved.

Megs herself can't be consistent on what her father is to her. Is he a beloved dad who made a mistake, is he a charlatan who sold her out for money, is he a confused old mad, is he some one who willingly co operated with the press or a victim? She's said both in the last year. That letter she sent said one thing and she's claiming the opposite during the trial. Hell first the RF were the best people in the entire world, now they're racist, illuminati, Masonic snobs controlled by the lizard people who were always out to get them. /Paranoid

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks Aunty, one more question if she decides to drop the case can there be a counter claim or is it too late then?
Very diificult. The main obstacle being that you are supposed to bring every claim that you might have at the time, in the most convenient forum, which in matters relating to all this would be within Meghans case, by counterclaiming against her already.

Once its discontinued you have to explain why you didnt counterclaim at the time. They could try and get a CC in now but its would look crappy in the extreme and I douby Warby would have it. Also its difficult to see what the cause of action might be. Costs will compensate them for the damage already done and the Mail recovering damages for say.... corporate defamation? - well you wouldnt want to argue that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I watched it on 1.5 speed as usual, tempted to go to 1.75 as feeling particularly impatient today. There's a Part 2 to come, I wonder how soon?

Re Angela Kelly, I bet as a Liverpool docker's daughter she found a few choice words of her own to describe the Ginger Whinger.
Especially as a lot of Liverpudlians have Irish ancestry! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Given things (covid wise) are not going to get better for many months in the USA Archie could develop real issues when it comes to integrating with other youngsters given the length of time he's now spent only interacting with adults. If they had not run away from the UK in search of money he would have had the company of his cousins to help him develop, he'd have learned English and not 'merrican'.

I will never forgive this couple for withholding their child's rightful heritage and place in British society...doubt he will either when he's old enough to see what he's missed out on.
You are so right. It is one of the worst aspects of this and from Harry's vantage point unforgivable. He knows what its like to be born famous and to discover no doubt from other children embarassing facts about your parents; to be bullied by the envious and stalked by the disturbed; to be either excessively adored or cruelly judged. Its bloody disgraceful, even the most selfish and narcissistic of my aquaintances protect their children. Though to be honest I think now it would be far worse for him here than in egalitarian unimpressed America.

I posted earlier up thread that I couldn’t see any similarly located windows either, but the window style matches.

There is also quite a lot of foliage right next to the building in various locations, so I do think it’s still possible that they are where they say they are 🤷‍♀️ But equally I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if they are just big fat liars 😆
Gosh you lot are terrifying. Our very own No1 Ladies Detective Agency xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just watching the Grace Kelly documentary from last night. Apparently the British Royal Family refused to go because it was too Hollywood and showy, just not their thing at all. So they must have been very uncomfortable at Harry’s wedding.
Yes, and Diana insisted on going to Grace's funeral, otherwise you we wouldn't have been represented there either.

An article about snobbery, in the Telegraph. Another kick up the bum for H&M.
Also, I'm a terrible snob according to this. 🙊🙉🙈
Snob and proud to be out 😁

Reactions: 16
A Winona and Wayne moment captured for all time. All that's missing is dozens of cans, bottles and overflowing ash trays in front of them.

Maybe she's got a good deal with a decent publisher and is in the process of. That book will be coming down the pike as sure as eggs is eggs ...

There will be more books about these two croutons written than there were about Edward and Mrs Simpson.

The Mail are thoroughly enjoying this ... : - )

I also imagine she's waiting until there is no doubt at all about her half sister's reputation to protect herself from vexatious lawsuits which are much more effective in the USA (for the wealthy) because there is no adverse costs regime ie: its much much rarer for a losing party to find themselves paying the winners costs.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I started to watch Princess Anne at 70 last night ( before my eyes started drooping and I switched off ) What an amazing woman she is ,I truly cannot see her taking any tit from the suitcase girl ,she seems fiercely protective of the Queen and PP

• Heart
Reactions: 28
An article about snobbery, in the Telegraph. Another kick up the bum for H&M.
Also, I'm a terrible snob according to this. 🙊🙉🙈
I agree with most of those too! But never heard the one about legs underneath at the table? I do that to avoid being kicked by people/giving the impression I'm playing footsie.

Pink riding equipment = Katie Price
'New entry' hands on heart - I think we all know!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.