Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been posted but this creator has acknowledged and sung the praises of our @Chita! YAY!

Reactions: 10
I do wonder if the bit in black wasn't a demand but more something that Charles has asked for to test public opinion. To see if Harry would be tolerated at the coronation, and whether the public response will influence the level of appearance Harry has. i.e. people hate it - basic appearance, people like it - more inclusion in the ceremony. Because to some extent, Charles is still blinkered by the idea of the perfect appearance of him and his sons together.

I don't know, just a thought 🤷
I think the Ho chose this photo, her leaning forward carefree and menacing with veneers glinting. It can't have been done to test public opinion, as it's already in the book and already people don't want to buy it. Chuck only had to read the comments months ago to know how people feel, but we're told he doesn't pay attention to opinion polls. Maybe it's time he did.

Robert Jobson says that William should build bridges with the Stoat. Robert Jobson seems quite close to Chuck, and maybe his book "Our King" is one way of Chuck getting his PR out there.

On @LyraBalaqua 's post about the tennis person she follows, both Chuck and Cam have always been briefers and press manipulators. There can be no justification to brief against the Cambridges just to keep them in their place because they've got star power. Of course Camilla was vilified for years, but she is murky and cunning. The Cambridge children are vilified and they're not murky or cunning, that's the difference. When you've got little children you're even more vulnerable, but Cam's been round the block and can look after herself. She's a big girl and it was worth it for her in the end.
Charles should do something about the attacks on the Cambridges.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I imagine having Katy Perry at the Coronation Concert must feel a bit of a kick in the teeth to the Harkles
Yes - definitely.

You know what we need to see ?
William and Kate have their new BFF Jennifer Aniston round for afternoon tea - covered by the US tabloids 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the Ho chose this photo, her leaning forward carefree and menacing with veneers glinting. It can't have been done to test public opinion, as it's already in the book and already people don't want to buy it. Chuck only had to read the comments months ago to know how people feel, but we're told he doesn't pay attention to opinion polls. Maybe it's time he did.

Robert Jobson says that William should build bridges with the Stoat. Robert Jobson seems quite close to Chuck, and maybe his book "Our King" is one way of Chuck getting his PR out there.

On @LyraBalaqua 's post about the tennis person she follows, both Chuck and Cam have always been briefers and press manipulators. There can be no justification to brief against the Cambridges just to keep them in their place because they've got star power. Of course Camilla was vilified for years, but she is murky and cunning. The Cambridge children are vilified and they're not murky or cunning, that's the difference. When you've got little children you're even more vulnerable, but Cam's been round the block and can look after herself. She's a big girl and it was worth it for her in the end.
Charles should do something about the attacks on the Cambridges.
Personally I think that is a great photo as the ILBW looks happy so can’t pretend she was forced to pose and hated doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
Huge Hugs, dont feel bad your cartoon are great fun, and bring a smile to so many faces.

Im not sure how a satirical cartoon, that isnt serious in any way can be labelled anything.....how it is racist?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ we are never going to be rid of these two vile parasites are we? There's ALWAYS something for them to attach themselves to :mad:
None of these people are ever named it’s just, a close friend, a source, an insider, why though, why, probably because they don‘t exist. Personally I think hardly any of this stuff is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Under the orders of 'er indoors probably. He really is the most pathetic, cretinous, thick, arrogant, spanner on the planet. I hate him. I hate his face.
For a while I was sure I was looking at Nutty’s comment but there are actually spaces between commas so had to doublecheck who this really is. 🤣🤣🤣
---
Cucking funts the bleeding lot of them, low life,leeching,lazy,layabout,limpets.

Septic boils on the arse of humanity and decency.
Ah there we go…. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if this was a dig at Charles. He said he couldn't fund her, so she's showing the world she has to 'borrow' her clothes.

I can't believe THAT woman didn’t know the tag was on show.
That dress actually really suits her. No idea about the tag!

Sorry to Chita, please don't be upset. A lot of people bandy around 'racist' in order to stop interaction. It doesn't mean that it's true.

I'll catch up now, I'm a few pages behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My birthday is the same as Princess Anne, she's older though. In fact my mum nearly called me Anne.
I share my birthday with the Prince of Wales - we are on the cusp Gemini/Cancer - children of the Summer Solstice ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Please Chita, don't let the ignorance and malice of people stop you doing something which makes so many people laugh. I don't think you are racist at all. This is their problem not yours, because they don't have the intelligence to appreciate satire. When I first came to this thread your posts struck me as being super fair and reasonable and I set great store by them. The ignorant feel threatened and respond with aggression, but we here on tattle love you. We are your friends here.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Pahahahahaahahahahahhaah!!!!!!

Someone else who’s been on the’shrooms.
---
Queen Meghan the 'Beautiful English Rose' - 🤣🤣🤣
Every word in that sentence is wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.