Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Harry would do a great stand in for Frankenstein 😀😄 x

Resizer_16818929376071.jpg

Resizer_16818926906307.jpg

Resizer_16818928413911.jpg

Resizer_16818926764743.jpg

Resizer_16818926837045.jpg

..and in negative lol 😄 x...

Resizer_16818926565971.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Fellow Taurean here 🙋 39 on Coronation Day 🎉🎂

I am going camping in the Lakes to celebrate (and avoid the actual coronation, but might regret that if the weather doesn't improve soon 😬). Will have fizz and a continental meat/cheese platter in my tent and try to keep up with Tattle 🤣
I have a leftover bottle of champagne (apparently that is possible, who knew!) from xmas as we all had covid that I’m saving for toasting the King.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
Right.
I mainly lurk here, and then post a little, mainly when I am angry.
Your posts and drawings are witty, mischievous and apt.You come across as a intelligent sensitive person and I have enjoyed reading your posts.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything you have done or said.
I’m afraid you have been a victim of wokeism.
I know that this is not the type of language you use, but Im going to say it.
They are bastards.You are better than them.They are not worth one of your tears.
Continue to work for your own self, and thank you for the fun you have given us.Just look out for yourself and your own prosperity.
Please do not let anyone grind you down.This relative stranger( me), thinks of you as a very worthy person.
And I don’t think I am alone in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I want to get some Coronation merch, can’t resist how cute it all is! But I’m not sure if it would get to Australia in time 🤔
I went on Amazon, bought a lovely little 4” covered trinket box, It’s got the details, picture of King Charles. I remember my mother telling me that she was Glued to the TV to watch the coronation of HMtLQEII. It will be here Friday. I want a few other things, probably a mug. I love the one with the purple pillow, and crown. I will probably get the purple tote bag. Hubby actually said “You remember you’re American right?” “Yes, but this is Cheshire History” I shot back. Lol, (Grandma acted like she was still a loyal subject, just here in the colonies for a visit. )
I saw a purple teabag tin. I think I need that too.

#Hair-shyHaznoHaznoHair

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Unconfirmed stories that a piece of jewellery went missing while the Ho was on an overseas trip - Australia? - allegedly a bracelet from the Diana Collection or the Royal Collection. Some earrings went missing and she had to be threatened for their return. They were read the riot act and they returnedthem - to Diana's brother.
BookWorm thinks there is truth in these rumours.

Since the wedding and Australia visit, we did not see the Ho wearing any jewellery from the Royal Collection. Why not? Sophie and Catherine regularly wear them. Apparently the Ho asked KC if she could borrow a piece (for the SA trip?) but Chuck gave the excuse that the optics wouldn't be good and said no.

Interesting that the Stoats have never mentioned this or complained. Are they hiding something? Possibly they don't want to go there.

The Blood Diamond earrings weren't returned to the Royal Collection or Royal Vault as they should have been. The Ho said the earrings were hers, and pretended she didn't know their origins but of course she did.

BookWorm believes she had the earrings dismantled and made into other pieces, and that the huge Pinky Ring she was flashing came from that dismantling. Is the Ho a jewel thief? She admitted to "borrowing" clothes from the set of Suits. There's never been any accountability, and from small thefts like stealing sweeties and clothes, come bigger thefts from bank vaults. Start small and grow.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Seeing as I can order a large beer and a large white wine in German I must be positively fluent in the language 😂😂😂😂
Ha, I can order beer, coffee (for the hangover caused by the beer) and say thank you. I think that makes me fluent in German as well 😂 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
H G looking at surrogacy and the behaviours that make people believe this theory about Aldi's birth. Some good comments.

Reactions: 19
I think it was Princess Margaret who was actually way ahead of Diana on the AIDS crisis. Lady Glenconner (one of PM's ladies in waiting and a good friend), her son had it and died from it, and PM would visit him and his friends in hospital and make them all laugh. But obvs Saint Di got the publicity rather than Marg. I rather loved Marg for that, although she was a terrible old bat in many ways!
I didn't know that about P Margaret, love that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Quite possibly this will be updated after coronation. No one wants to rock boat before then
BIB
I think it's more likely that the COS list was updated after negotiations with the Stoat, and this was one of his demands.
Not much point in updating it just two weeks before the Coronation, then removing him after the Coronation. I think this is the definitive list and will stay as such. The Stoat needs UK domicile as he's not entitled to be a COS without one. This will be arranged for him, as the COS is an important and prestigious role for the Stoat.
That he's high as a kite, violent, a thief and a traitor doesn't seem to matter much at all. That he's very unlikely to be called on to stand in for the King is no excuse for keeping him on as a COS, as he is totally unfit for the role in every way.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
My heart is breaking to hear you're feeling low. We love you to bits and so do the comments 💌
Screenshot_20230419_113716_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_113553_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_113509_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_113444_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_113415_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The question is why was Harry reading to August and Archie and where was Lili in all of this as it seems strange that she was nowhere to be seen when Harry was reading the book.
The child actor they booked to play ''the daughter'' was late for the shoot 👀🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.