Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I wonder why they are uncertain of the welcome she'd receive from Brits???

I know maybe if she'd have behaved like a decent, respectful human being instead of complaining, lying and scheming about everything and everyone and actually shown some gratitude for the things she was given people wouldn't feel the way they do?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
One of my hens has gone broody. She's as moody as a Markle in Monteshitshow, and got a peck harder than a frozen icepole todger :cool:

Off to catch up now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
the only reason he is coming is to make sure he gets a money shot and keep links to the RF.
Under the orders of 'er indoors probably. He really is the most pathetic, cretinous, thick, arrogant, spanner on the planet. I hate him. I hate his face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Security-wise, it bothers me that all the senior royals will be in one place except for Meghan and her children.

I know security will be very very tight because of all the international leaders etc etc etc but it gives me the heebie jeebies (maybe I've watched too much 'designated survivor')

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Security-wise, it bothers me that all the senior royals will be in one place except for Meghan and her children.

I know security will be very very tight because of all the international leaders etc etc etc but it gives me the heebie jeebies (maybe I've watched too much 'designated survivor')

One coronation away from the throne

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I didn't know that Beatrice was a COS.

I'd really like it if KC3 asked her if she'd like to become a working royal. She would help to fill the gap left by Harry swanning off in search of his privacy 🙄

• Heart
This is ridiculous, I never cared for Diana, I thought she was silly, but she was at least an empathetic person whereas Meagain is just the pathetic bit. When she shook the hand of the man with hiv at a time when people where scared to do so, that was brave and helped a lot to break down the stigma. M doesn’t come over like that at all.
Also the paps hounded Diana relentlessly, Meagain just wishes they would. IMO
"When she shook the hand of the man with hiv at a time when people where scared to do so, that was brave and helped a lot to break down the stigma. M doesn’t come over like that at all."

This, @Bobble22. I was a nurse working in the HIV/AIDS field when Diana did this. My patients were so grateful to her and were devastated when she died. Her outfits and "star quality" were always irrelevant.

Rachel, in contrast, would have been out there with a barge pole and repellent spray while still calling herself a humanitarian. Then, of course, creating and buying herself an award for it. :sick:🤮🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I think it was Princess Margaret who was actually way ahead of Diana on the AIDS crisis. Lady Glenconner (one of PM's ladies in waiting and a good friend), her son had it and died from it, and PM would visit him and his friends in hospital and make them all laugh. But obvs Saint Di got the publicity rather than Marg. I rather loved Marg for that, although she was a terrible old bat in many ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I have decided to have my own little picnic for the coronation. None of that revolting quiche thing with disgusting Broad beans and sorry but no special coronation coleslaw I am going to pig out on a whole bag of these washed down with Champagne and possibly some luxury ice cream for afters. I do have a commemorative tin of Shortbread from Marks as well as one of their nice bags. I had to say all this as I am really pissed iff with all the anti Wales Sparkle bollocks that the media insist on printing.

Attachments

• Heart
Stunning photo in the Coronation programme.

1681917692904.png

Floating on twitt:

1681918960223.png

Oh @Chita I'm so sorry. Your cartoons are an absolute delight, a Tattle special for our family circle. You are a treasure. ❤

Someone over on Tumblr did a nice side-by-side of the lustworthy hunk and his stunning wife, so I've taken the liberty to re-create it here. :LOL:
I mean, truly the most truly and stunning and gorgeous and beautiful duo to have ever walked on this earth. Ever. All men are jealous of Hazno, all women of 43. The gods walk among us mere mortals!

...do I win an Oscar for that acting turn?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I saw that on another site a few days ago. It's more of the 'She has done nothing wrong and only ever tried to help' crap. She might have got away with this bullshit a few years back when only a few knew how much of a conniving cow she was but it was Meghan herself who chose to make everything public. We had a Netflix series where she did nothing but crap over the Prince & Princess Of Wales while others commented how great a person she was alluding they weren't. Then there was the podcast where she continually made digs but was smart enough not to make it obvious so if she was called out, she could claim it was something else. There was that 40x40 thing where she and Melissa McCarthy made a dig at the queen (wonder what she thinks of that now Meg's mask has fallen?), calling the girl Lillibet knowing it was a private nickname...using a dead woman (Diana) to play with people's heads and that waste of a tree that they called a book that she clearly wrote and used to make digs at people...

I'm sure there is much more I've missed but all of it is stuff she CHOSE to make public and show the world the kind of woman she really is yet the fact she still has the nerve after all that to play the victim. Part of me does wish she would come just to see her wither from all the glares and boos sent her way but it wouldn't be worth it as she would try to find a way to make it about her.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
"When she shook the hand of the man with hiv at a time when people where scared to do so, that was brave and helped a lot to break down the stigma. M doesn’t come over like that at all."

This, @Bobble22. I was a nurse working in the HIV/AIDS field when Diana did this. My patients were so grateful to her and were devastated when she died. Her outfits and "star quality" were always irrelevant.

Rachel, in contrast, would have been out there with a barge pole and repellent spray while still calling herself a humanitarian. Then, of course, creating and buying herself an award for it. :sick:🤮🤬
I watched a programme about Diana, probably last year around the time of the anniversary of her death. She definitely cared about the causes she took up.

I liked her anyway. I remember her doing that. And it was a huge thing to do, at a time when there was such a stigma about having AIDS/ HIV.

Meghan, if she was in an equivalent scenario would most likely complain that nobody asked her if she was okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have to say I find these 2 tweets really interesting as it is definitely strange how Archie hasn't aged in both pictures as he looks like he hasn't grown and is wearing the exact same shirt. When I look at the second tweet which was taken when they were supposedly at Frogmore Lili looks older in the 2nd picture and her hair is also longer in the 2nd picture whereas in the 1st picture it is shorter.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I saw that on another site a few days ago. It's more of the 'She has done nothing wrong and only ever tried to help' crap. She might have got away with this bullshit a few years back when only a few knew how much of a conniving cow she was but it was Meghan herself who chose to make everything public. We had a Netflix series where she did nothing but crap over the Prince & Princess Of Wales while others commented how great a person she was alluding they weren't. Then there was the podcast where she continually made digs but was smart enough not to make it obvious so if she was called out, she could claim it was something else. There was that 40x40 thing where she and Melissa McCarthy made a dig at the queen (wonder what she thinks of that now Meg's mask has fallen?), calling the girl Lillibet knowing it was a private nickname...using a dead woman (Diana) to play with people's heads and that waste of a tree that they called a book that she clearly wrote and used to make digs at people...

I'm sure there is much more I've missed but all of it is stuff she CHOSE to make public and show the world the kind of woman she really is yet the fact she still has the nerve after all that to play the victim. Part of me does wish she would come just to see her wither from all the glares and boos sent her way but it wouldn't be worth it as she would try to find a way to make it about her.
Cucking funts the bleeding lot of them, low life,leeching,lazy,layabout,limpets.

Septic boils on the arse of humanity and decency.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.