Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this on the Internet and wanted to share this image of Smegs and her new boots she acquired to keep from stepping in her own shyt!! :LOL:
1681913428294.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
unpopular opinion: i don't particularly like the TRG channel. nor BookWorm nor most of the other megxiters. i feel that they've long crossed into Q(uora)Anon territory, only because i'm a devoted believer in the lex parsimoniea. on the subject of Chita's images used in the latest TRG video, i do find it crass to monetise them, it's reminiscent of those companies who ask artists for their work and pay them in "exposure" and "clout". as someone who has worked in the field for the last 20 years, that's a very big NO. TRG could have easily contacted Chita on Twitter and asked for permission, but she obviously thought that just mentioning Chita is enough. well, as a "citizen journalist", she should have known better. anyway, @Chita, we love you and we love your cartoons and we feel your anger and frustration at how your creativity and art have been abused. a big hug! ❤
This. Exactly this. Likewise, I never click on to the online ‘film type’ gossip, the couple of times I did I just thought - they know nothing, they have no sources, it’s all speculation. Not worth my time. It is bloody infuriating (and I speak as a fellow creative in another field) to have one’s work absolutely plundered without permission, purely to shine someone else’s star, no matter how many platitudes they throw your way. It feels like a violation and I know how Chita must be feeling. Open up to the universe Chita, so many good vibes and so much true friendship
coming your way!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope the current royals have left instructions for all underwear to be burnt after death! these things do not need to be kept lol
What, you cannot be serious! Even the Next Union Jack boxer shorts with 'Crown Jewels' printed on them that Charles will be wearing on his special day?👑corrination😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope the current royals have left instructions for all underwear to be burnt after death! these things do not need to be kept lol
or offered for sale on Ebay alongside the 'scuffed well-worn' ladies shoes for those with a particular taste..... 🤢

oooh ... could be a lucrative merching opportunity possibly not thought of (yet) by Todger & his Mrs..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bought and paid for by Mr and Mrs Sussex... :rolleyes:
I'm certain it has been pointed out before that the "Not My...(insert issue here)" phrase is an American thing. I'm certain this is one way of Smegsie trying to overshadow things. Someone please make her go away!!!! 🤮

On a happy note, it's Tacos for lunch today!! Yay!!🌮🌮🌮

Reactions: 30
I don't know why he's coming TBH, no one wants him there!

Particularly as it sounds like he will slink in the back door and slink out again then bugger off back home to avoid any boo's - the only reason he is coming is to make sure he gets a money shot and keep links to the RF.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
Oh Chita. You are a very sweet person. You care about people, and we all know who you are. Please don’t feel hurt, people who know you know there isn’t a racist hone in your body. I’m so sorry you got messed up with ‘perceived’ racism. I call bullshit. No one would honestly say or call the pictures racist. It’s more like trolls saw a “Gotcha” moment, twisted it in a baseless attempt to hurt and discredit you.
duck THEM! Please concentrate on us, we all know and love you.
Harry and Rachel, unlike you Dear Chita, don’t give two shits about how their actions might hurt or bother others. They are greedy self absorbed grifters. If they had 1 hundredth of your compassion, I don’t think we’d be here bitching about them. Ok we would, but not with such zeal!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Pahahahahaahahahahahhaah!!!!!!

The woman's mad! The photo may have included Smug, but she's bending over with half her face hidden 😂. As for being an English Rose. Last time I checked she was an American leach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Pahahahahaahahahahahhaah!!!!!!

Wow, what a load of bullshit, a “language body” expert tells us from an old photograph that Catherine is downgraded there? How? Why? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.