Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if there are restrictions on reporting?

The 'Five Friends' privacy request might be turned down but that (I think) just means that they can be named when the trial takes place (assuming they are witnesses).

Oh, Prince Harry has been quoted using Joe Biden's actual campaign slogan 'Build Back Better' on the Travalyst website, which has been updated (I think ETA Updated with the Global Summit details). Couldn't make it up.

“The global pandemic has brought the world to a standstill, and in the process destinations and communities who rely on travel and tourism for their livelihoods are facing a challenging and uncertain reality. Meanwhile, we must remember that the growth of tourism was on an unsustainable trajectory. As the travel and tourism industry begins to recover, we want to learn from those who are keeping communities and sustainability at the heart of what they are doing to build back better.”
Prince Harry
The Duke of Sussex

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Hi All,

Newbie/lurker here.
Love these H&M threads. It’s all I can do to keep up with them, let alone post.
Slightly off topic perhaps, but I just listened to the Peter Crouch podcast with PW.
So relatable and funny. H should have a listen to hear how it’s done.

Reactions: 29
Like others...searching, refreshing twitter.... Not a peep from Omid Scumbag 😡.... Or as some genius here calls him Obi Wank kenobi! Love it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Like others...searching, refreshing twitter.... Not a peep from Omid Scumbag 😡.... Or as some genius here calls him Obi Wank kenobi! Love it 🤭
Chris Ship's earlier tweet said 'Standby for updates' and then fell silent so I'm guessing no tweeting is allowed from court this morning.

Reactions: 16
Last pic for tonight...any other ideas will be done tomorrow 💕 x

Hope this is ok lol 😄 x

View attachment 195230

Damn i should have blended the neck in more ...eyes are tired x
@Pom Bear reinstate your VIP status immediately!

He's so desperately creepy to get that knighthood they'll have already ghosted the Markles. On Monday he announced his partnership with William about mental health in football so he's already chosen his side.

You know you're a twit when a leech like him abandons you
I was pissed when he muscled in on Capt Tom’s achievements.

• Heart
  • Angry
I’m no genius just a simple Glaswegian raised on alcohol, sarcasm and a wide variety of swearing and insults.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It makes no sense to me, I can't see they'd get permanent anonymity, she must have been told that. 🤷‍♀️

Oooh that smells like she is preparing to settle - and using her Love Of Her Five Friends as the excuse.....

Oh Here we go. She’s going to be a martyr for the sake of her friends. How noble of her. What happens if the Mail refuse to settle? They’re bound to know they can win this.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Oh Justin Rushbrooke QC is representing Megz today, not the fragrant David Sherborne after the epic Depp/Heard trial ETA Both from the same Chambers 5RB so this is probably a please won't someone deal with the Beverly Hills BasketCase workload thing

Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh Here we go. She’s going to be a martyr for the sake of her friends. How noble of her. What happens if the Mail refuse to settle? They’re bound to know they can win this.
She brought the original action, so I imagine they would include all their legal costs in any settlement, which will be tremendous, and then some more ... she doesn't get to decide to just walk away, she can only do so by agreeing to pay the Mail a ton of money (or something in exchange for money that the Mail agrees to, like a commitment to provide so many Archie pics over the coming years).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Didn't really care about them when she took the silly case in the first place...strange strange person. They will probably allow their anonymity to remain I'm guessing?

Reactions: 16
If her 5 friends were so concerned re her mental health and wellbeing, AND assuming the 5 were amongst the 100 who were happy to speak to Omie Wank Kanobie, then surely they would see this as the perfect opportunity to right the record for their heroine. This would be the perfect opportunity to 'use their voice'. Their anonymity would be a small price to pay, surely. Unless, of course.........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.