Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This article says it is Bluebell by Penhaligon’s

but according to this article, she wore something different on her wedding day, Quelques Fleurs by Houbigant

It is also interesting that one of Meghan’s favourites listed in this article is a bluebell fragrance, too. (Booo, she also likes one of my favourites - Jo Malone Wild Sage and Seasalt.)
Ah Thank you, had a google, won't be buying it, we need to eat this week🤭 I would love to know what it smells like though! My late dad used to pick bluebells for me. The little things you remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My goodness, they’re stark staring bonkers.
Yes they are bonkers and my first instinct was to laugh, but if you think about it this is also deeply disturbing. Anyone who doesn't like Meghan is being labelled a racist and these people seem intent on creating a race war with Meghan as their poster girl.
She needs to step up and tell her crazy fans to stop this nonsense. Her silence on this matter is causing deeper divisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Retweet is the only sign of life today:

Yeah......and she only went through 12 versions of her wedding choirs' song before she was happy! And then she didn't bother to listen to the final versionn until the actual wedding!

Reactions: 18
As this thread moves so quickly, here’s an early thread title suggestion because we will be on to a new one again in no time...

Harry & Meghan #34 - Preachy Leechy and her Petulant Prince
How about 'Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Daily mail comment. Harry or William
It is probable she hoped for William as she really intended to be queen :oops:....but Wills was taken already so it had to be Harry. I think her plan had been to become the new queen of people's hearts as Diana refered to herself.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hormone therapy to induce lactation causes weight gain... Some women who go down the surrogacy route, and women who adopt are known to do this.
See, I read that as ‘induce litigation’, which would’ve explained a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brilliant PomBear 😍
There was a comment on the DM paparazzi article which I thought might inspire you, I screenshot it...
View attachment 195310
She was probably opening up the magic minge. Maybe she told him she wouldn’t shag him until he proposed, and had him half crazed with lust from the enthusiastic hoovering of his ginger swizzle stick!

How about 'Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'
Douche and Douchess of SUEssex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If anyone spots a journalist live tweeting today's hearing in front of Justice Warby, can you link?

Legal expert Josua Rozenburg is respecting the 48 hour Twitter break against anti-Semitism, so doubt we'll hear anything from him this time round.

Reactions: 15
😂 never a truer words mentioned
Ride
It's not been the same since they took my VIP status...I was robbed,I tell you,bloody robbed.thats all the piggin thanks I've got for working my fingers to the bone,having to witness the creation of monsters and seeing that bloody green outfit that looks like it's strangling Smeg,but sadly didn't...
The chocolate shite outfit..a polo neck jumper was bad enough but tit coloured,bloody travesty to fashion...
The moon bump with a life of its own,pardon the pun...
My god,it's a wonder I'm surviving never mind unable to eat bananas by association...
If I wanted nitenares I'd watch crime watch on a loop...
And I have to be in bed before 11.30 and still have to water the dogs,who I clean up after,unlike some ..
And ii know where the bodies are buried...

The world's gone mad🙈👽👾
im feeling shamed at being stripped of my VIP, I feel like a yacht girl who got booted out of a bleep house.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm just wondering how many are here in this place refreshing every thirty seconds waiting for the news to drop?

Just me then, lol ...:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.