Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks again @MogTheCat

So basically idiotMeg has just confirmed in writing the rumours.

William and Kate come across as mature, measured and reasonable
Harry as a petulant dimwit and Meghan as a whiny Bridezilla

“Don’t feel you need to rush this,” William told Harry, according to sources. “Take as much time as you need to get to know this girl.”
So Harry had a hissy fit at this bit of well intentioned brotherly advice ?! :rolleyes:

So the « Meghan made Kate cry at the dress fitting » story.

Some of the children weren’t co-operating, and there was a lot going on. Everyone tried to help where they could, but it’s never easy with kids at fittings. There were no tears from anyone.
And in the end, the fitting was fine. Kate and Meghan were both a little stressed but professionals in the room, and there were other people there.

ffs, they’re kids. Charlotte would have been 3. I don’t think we’ve ever seen Kate stressed. That fitting must have been a nightmare.

« One story had her demanding spray-bottle air fresheners to spritz around “musty” St George’s Chapel ...... The truth was that the discreet Baies scented air diffusers for the chapel provided by Diptyque«

ok, so she did have air fresheners.

Dopey cow. Fancy admitting to that. She really is more stupid than I thought; admitting to every rumour.
Shes basically gone through her clipboard of grievances and tried to correct it, so basically confirming it. No one cares about the details.
We just now know the truth that Harry got angry with William just because he advised caution with Meghan.

Harry sounds like hard work. He actually seems even less intelligent than I thought before. It was well hidden by the Palace and now the book has exposed it..

A happy and content Harry is rare...

William may have felt he was acting out of concern, but Harry was offended that his older brother still treated him as if he were immature. “Harry was pissed off,” another source said. “Pissed off that his brother would ask such a thing. Some felt it was an overreaction. But then, this sums them up as people — William, the calm and rational one, and Harry, who can’t help but take things far too personally.”

“Harry has a heart of gold, but he’s incredibly sensitive,”
I think Harry did not let her prove herself, Before they got married. I can help thinking of Prince Edward, He gave up the throne to be with the woman he loved. But did she love him (Mrs. Simpson ) I think not as she did not want to marry him she told her aunty this in a letter. so I think maybe just maybe this is history repeating its self only time will tell

Reactions: 15
I think the face was due to surgery and the waist due to relaxing her so called vegan diet. I highly doubt she was pregnant.
Hormone therapy to induce lactation causes weight gain... Some women who go down the surrogacy route, and women who adopt are known to do this.

There is no bounds to the degree that MM would go to.
MM To H. " Put your bleeping knob back in your trousers bleep. When I said I wanted the pump, I meant the contraption to express".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Do they really expect people to believe this? Anyone else thinking they may have just realised that their woe is us book, may not have had the desired result!

How do you have natural family moments 5000 miles apart! #bollox

Back together...via zoom!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope!!!! I LOVE witches!! Practical Magic is one of my all time favorite movies!!! And if I read correctly we either had one in the family or we had witch hunters in the family history, or both!
View attachment 195294

BTW - speaking of the Beckhams....am I one of the rare ones who doesn't find Brooklyn Beckham good looking??
I don’t find him good looking either. People are only interested in him because of his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree but think think he may have complex issues. Maybe learning difficulties, ADHD or even something else. He’s had the kid gloves treatment for his whole life, and not necessarily wholly because of the loss of his mother. I think there is genuine fear for him within the RF.

Can’t a defendant defend themselves in this country? 🤣
You know what they say, “a man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client”
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I dunno bubba, David B has cunted out the royals (and Katherine Jenkins for some reason:LOL:) on those secret tapes last year when he wasn't given a Knighthood. He was fucken fuming and went psycho on the phone at his agent over it, :mI bet his squeaky voice went up a few octaves (?) until only dogs could hear him.
Hard to call this one, will they return the invite or will they ghost them to curry favour with Brenda ? Who knows.
Rumour is they certainly did sh@g despite her denials (not sure whether this was before or after Gethin dumped her because of her fugly feet - Harry take note!). Apparently underneath the carefully fostered angelic image KJ is quite a goer and known to like the old 👃🍬

And Brooklyn looks dozy and smug. The Amazon reviews of his "photography" book are hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Good morning Tattle fam!
The proceedings are kicking off at 10.30? I think I read that here yesterday... So it will be 2.30am in L.A? 🤣

Early start for the gruesome twosome. No one cared about the time difference🤣

Hence my (similar)avatar change two weeks ago.😇
Yes I meant to include about smeggy wearing Di's favourite perfume too.
Being male, and more so being haz, he probably couldn't name his mum's perfume but that smell will trigger long ago memories of her and will mess with his head and draw him in. As was the intention.
To come and kick sand in our faces and then go crying to "mummy" I'm raging 😡 well I was yesterday am excited about the hearing today 🤭🤭
The perfume thing is very weird , I don't have one scent I prefer and if I had loads of money I would have a chemist shop shelf of bottles 💰💲😎
Has anyone said what the perfume was ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I don’t find him good looking either. People are only interested in him because of his parents.
Indeed. What's he got to offer? I hate to comment on looks as people can't help the way they look but if he smartened up, dressed better he'd be a lot more presentable. He's got no job, no education and looks like a personality vacuum.

• Heart
Good morning Tattle fam!
The proceedings are kicking off at 10.30? I think I read that here yesterday... So it will be 2.30am in L.A? 🤣

Early start for the gruesome twosome. No one cared about the time difference🤣

To come and kick sand in our faces and then go crying to "mummy" I'm raging 😡 well I was yesterday am excited about the hearing today 🤭🤭
The perfume thing is very weird , I don't have one scent I prefer and if I had loads of money I would have a chemist shop shelf of bottles 💰💲😎
Has anyone said what the perfume was ?
This article says it is Bluebell by Penhaligon’s

but according to this article, she wore something different on her wedding day, Quelques Fleurs by Houbigant

It is also interesting that one of Meghan’s favourites listed in this article is a bluebell fragrance, too. (Booo, she also likes one of my favourites - Jo Malone Wild Sage and Seasalt.)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Hehe.....I never noticed the carpet burns until now! That was the day she flashed her magic mangey minge at Serena's husband wasn't it? No wonder they fell out. If ever there was a reason to stick to protocol and wear a pair of American tans......this was it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
As this thread moves so quickly, here’s an early thread title suggestion because we will be on to a new one again in no time...

Harry & Meghan #34 - Preachy Leechy and her Petulant Prince

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow the Daily Mail have really got the gloves off this morning. Do we think they've had good news overnight???!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.