Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the harkles. Sorry if already posted. Still catching up this morning. You tattlers have been buzy overnight.

Screenshot_20200729-094435.png

Screenshot_20200729-094421.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Daily Mail comment

KarmaIsABitch, London, United Kingdom, 54 minutes ago

There were many people from Canada, some from Toronto, where MM resided, who were on this site, telling readers what MM was really like. The comments were all negative, many called her a social climber, and a y@chter, but many commenters disagreed and defended her. Like Samantha Markle, those Canadians were correct. They said she was horrible, but MM's far, far worse, she's unhinged. The RF have a real problem with this vile creature entering their orbit. This will not end well.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Blimming heck, this thread moves quickly! It takes me ages to catch up and it’s hard to comment because by the time I read it, it’s moved on. (Not a complaint by the way!)
Anyway, I dont think I‘ve seen this posted, but apologies if it already has...

The article also comments on the “everything is just noise” part that is in the book as an expression that Meghan herself has used before...

Reactions: 17
Daily Mail comment

KarmaIsABitch, London, United Kingdom, 54 minutes ago

There were many people from Canada, some from Toronto, where MM resided, who were on this site, telling readers what MM was really like. The comments were all negative, many called her a social climber, and a y@chter, but many commenters disagreed and defended her. Like Samantha Markle, those Canadians were correct. They said she was horrible, but MM's far, far worse, she's unhinged. The RF have a real problem with this vile creature entering their orbit. This will not end well.
I just saw this as well and wanted to know more. Anyone know where these comments can be found?

Reactions: 13
Last pic for tonight...any other ideas will be done tomorrow 💕 x

Hope this is ok lol 😄 x

Polish_20200729_005727735_resize_1.jpg

Damn i should have blended the neck in more ...eyes are tired x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No more Duchy Originals grub for this house!

I'm convinced that the five yummy mummy friends never existed and were all MM herself, just like her fake PR agent. She's been frantically ringing round trying to find bribable acquaintances in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Mail are off again ...

I thought MM fell out with the Beckhams, well V anyway, accused her of selling stories to the Paps or something.

This is SS twaddle again isn’t it? I shouldn’t think the Harkles will have much in the way of diary commitments

Waiting for the we’ve only met them 3 times response that Jane Goodall, Liza Minnelli & all the other celebs who don’t know them, have used!

The B’s went to William & Kate’s wedding too, so that could make for an interesting seating plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
QUOTE="Facehugger, post: 1957454, member: 97878"]
That's amazing, thank you so much! ❤😘
[/QUOTE]
I
Thank you 💕😀 You're welcome 😃 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to say that she looked a mess when choosing her own clothes even before she met Harry, this was 2015 in London (staged). What was she thinking?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I thought MM fell out with the Beckhams, well V anyway, accused her of selling stories to the Paps or something.

This is SS twaddle again isn’t it? I shouldn’t think the Harkles will have much in the way of diary commitments

Waiting for the we’ve only met them 3 times response that Jane Goodall, Liza Minnelli & all the other celebs who don’t know them, have used!

The B’s went to William & Kate’s wedding too, so that could make for an interesting seating plan!
Lisa Minoulli or Minolli or Miniola or Minilli or Minillie or whatever she goes by denied all reports that she's been in contact with them, someone was fibbing ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to say that she looked a mess when choosing her own clothes even before she met Harry, this was 2015 in London (staged). What was she thinking?

Those shoes mind, what on earth did she come as?! She is to dress sense what I am to plaiting sawdust.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I recall the one you mean, but it's missing. There's other ones but not so scathing.

Yes she messed the guy around with rude emails allegedly from her PR about a shoot and when he checked out the details they matched emails from smeggy.
So she was bitching at him hidden. Sly bleep.
It is in one of our threads, think I linked to it. Will try and find it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This old gem of an article has probably been discussed many times over, but I have to link to it again, it paints such a delightful picture of our two sweethearts:

"She’s done so many kilometres the name Marie Bashir has almost worn off from the smoke and retardant,” one RFS firefighter told the Sydney-based newspaper. “She saved countless of homes and lives over this bushfire season." She = Marie Bashir of course, NOT He = Archie!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.