Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not with Meghan, I came across the shady side of her after reading blinds that claimed she was deliberately 'channeling'
Diana to bag ginger whinger, included wearing the same perfume. .

Creepy AF
Very interesting.

Reactions: 10
I'm a bit puzzled about why Scooby's book is all over the tabloids and Lady Colin's book was largely ignored.

I haven't read Lady Colin's book so I don't know if it portrays them in a worst way or not.

If anyone here has read it, could you please compare the two based on what we've heard from Scooby's book?

Reactions: 16
I dont believe she was ever pregnant! lol x
I think she was. If not, the RF would have ammunition to throw her under the bus.

HOWEVER, I do think she “accentuated” her pregnancy to make her look more motherly and vulnerable. The wild ups and downs of her bump are suspicious but she clearly gained face weight and had an (even) thicker waist after the birth.

Reactions: 14
Do they really expect people to believe this? Anyone else thinking they may have just realised that their woe is us book, may not have had the desired result!

How do you have natural family moments 5000 miles apart! #bollox

Looks like they are already making excuses, to work their way back?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I think she was. If not, the RF would have ammunition to throw her under the bus.

HOWEVER, I do think she “accentuated” her pregnancy to make her look more motherly and vulnerable. The wild ups and downs of her bump are suspicious but she clearly gained face weight and had an (even) thicker waist after the birth.
I think the face was due to surgery and the waist due to relaxing her so called vegan diet. I highly doubt she was pregnant.

Reactions: 13
I’ve read all the extracts in The times and my take out is that Harry is a much bigger arse than I originally thought. I went along with the idea that MM had led a rather stupid man by the nose to get what she wanted but this book shows what a bitter, jealous pathetic little man he is. To have got to age 35 and still not have accepted the central fact of his life and the monarchy- there’s a line of succession and it’s not you- shows such a pitiful level of self obsession. How well the BRF have covered this fact and how ungrateful he is to them for having garnered such good PR for such a little tit. Well now he’s handling his own PR he is showing his true colours and how ugly they are. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you and more astonishingly thinking the rest of the world will sympathise with your petty bitching. Amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think the face was due to surgery and the waist due to relaxing her so called vegan diet. I highly doubt she was pregnant.
Fair enough. I wasn’t a vegan pre pregnancy and didn’t have surgery post having a baby and I looked (not the actual looks obviously but the shape etc) rather the same.

The lack of unlimited funds may have stopped the surgery though. Damn my Father in Law not being the future king.

I’ve read all the extracts in The times and my take out is that Harry is a much bigger arse than I originally thought. I went along with the idea that MM had led a rather stupid man by the nose to get what she wanted but this book shows what a bitter, jealous pathetic little man he is. To have got to age 35 and still not have accepted the central fact of his life and the monarchy- there’s a line of succession and it’s not you- shows such a pitiful level of self obsession. How well the BRF have covered this fact and how ungrateful he is to them for having garnered such good PR for such a little tit. Well now he’s handling his own PR he is showing his true colours and how ugly they are. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you and more astonishingly thinking the rest of the world will sympathise with your petty bitching. Amazing.
I agree with this. The affable Harry we have been fed clearly never existed. He’s more Duke of Clarence than Sussex, anyone got a barrel of malmsey handy? It does seem a second son issue with Royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fair enough. I wasn’t a vegan pre pregnancy and didn’t have surgery post having a baby and I looked (not the actual looks obviously but the shape etc) rather the same.

The lack of unlimited funds may have stopped the surgery though. Damn my Father in Law not being the future king.
It is just my opinion. Who knows the truth with these 2. Im betting they duped the RF with the fake bump and that is why there was no resistance when these 2 users said we want out..the RF said ok..off you go...

Reactions: 12
It is just my opinion. Who knows the truth with these 2. Im betting they duped the RF with the fake bump and that is why there was no resistance when these 2 users said we want out..the RF said ok..off you go...
They’ve tried a lot so I guess it is hard to decide what these two grifters will do next. I feel worse for HMQ and PP, they’re knocking on and he was a favourite. It must be so awful for them to be dealing with this now amidst the coronavirus crisis. The world will be a much more different place when the Queen is gone. She’s all most people have ever known as a monarch.

Reactions: 23
I'm a bit puzzled about why Scooby's book is all over the tabloids and Lady Colin's book was largely ignored.

I haven't read Lady Colin's book so I don't know if it portrays them in a worst way or not.

If anyone here has read it, could you please compare the two based on what we've heard from Scooby's book?
It was billed as sweet revenge and their side of all the wrongs put upon them. Turns out, like everything else they touch, it’s a complete bag of tit! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve just been on the DM app (I know, sorry) and all the Ginge and Cringe articles have magically disappeared off the app. Not deleted (I think) just moved off the main stories. However the Times have deleted the Roya Nikkah (which I always read as Royal Knickers) article about G&C refusing help over dad Markle. I wonder what’s going on??
Please tell me that the Harkles have started their next bit of litigation. This might call for double popcorn 🍿 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just been on the DM app (I know, sorry) and all the Ginge and Cringe articles have magically disappeared off the app. Not deleted (I think) just moved off the main stories. However the Times have deleted the Roya Nikkah (which I always read as Royal Knickers) article about G&C refusing help over dad Markle. I wonder what’s going on??
I just noticed this. Yesterday it was awash - legal action??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is interesting, something to do with the court case maybe.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.