Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably thinks doing things his mum did will soothe his little boy sadness over the loss of mum.While I am sad he lost his mum and was horrified at the way Diana died,I think he has had time enough to come to terms with it like millions of other normal humans have to do in the circumstances. Megain seems to want to rub his trauma in with the way she tries hard to copy Diana, rather than help him let go of the trauma.
In my opinion they do not have a healthy relationship. She knew exactly what she was doing when she went after him. He is just too dim and stupid and led with his dick to see it. Everyone around him warned him to go slow, but she was using every trick in the book to snare him. I bet he is kept awake at night thinking Im a bloody fool, but would never admit it. I bet the magic minge has been permanently switched off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I am tempted to find them and earn a warning but I would be forever banned but she is a what freda says about Meghan and Harry

Must have been. What a story , a warning for pointing out the difference between story and storeys, trying to help someone from looking stupid🤷 ......🤣
Lol! Perhaps Admin could issue a warning to Meghan and Harry! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably thinks doing things his mum did will soothe his little boy sadness over the loss of mum.While I am sad he lost his mum and was horrified at the way Diana died,I think he has had time enough to come to terms with it like millions of other normal humans have to do in the circumstances. Megain seems to want to rub his trauma in with the way she tries hard to copy Diana, rather than help him let go of the trauma.
Shes alleged to have looked into the psychology of it, he wouldn't have 'known' it was the smell but he would have felt like Meghan was familiar to him. She would have long conversations about what a sad brave boy he was and comfort him which led to him thinking he was opening up to her. He wasn't, she was leading the heart to hearts. Sources claim staff even made Charles aware of what she was doing because they were so uncomfortable with it but he stayed out of it. It's really cold and so calculated

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Shes alleged to have looked into the psychology of it, he wouldn't have 'known' it was the smell but he would have felt like Meghan was familiar to him. She would have long conversations about what a sad brave boy he was and comfort him which led to him thinking he was opening up to her. He wasn't, she was leading the heart to hearts. Sources claim staff even made Charles aware of what she was doing because they were so uncomfortable with it but he stayed out of it. It's really cold and so calculated
But..but but..she didnt even know who he was........

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Mail hold most of the cards. If Mail stands firm - v likely - she as the claimant CAN’T settle as such . The Mail could offer to settle but I’m damn certain they won’t.

Her ONLY option in the absence of an offer from the Mail is to withdraw her claim and try and negotiate how much of their costs she will pay.

If costs can’t be agreed I think it then goes to costs draftsmen and then a separate costs hearing.

She would have to pay a heck of a lot! (Well someone would ...) @antinoos might be able to set me straight on that when back.
If the Mail didn't think they would win they would have settled already. They know they are onto a winner here.

Reactions: 37
This made me howl. Could you imagine if we were all identified 😳 Us anonymous keyboard warriors. Wouldn’t be a good look for @antinoos appearing in the dock 😂😂
I’ll have to appear via video link from my prison cell. I’m not at all well, and one of my many problems is IBS Mine is very severe and stress upsets it , so, well, can you imagine the puddle in the dock?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well none of them, incl W work above and beyond anything. Also, point made somewhere here about H allowed have a beard in uniform. Always wondered why W was allowed a pilot's license with glasses? Most people get laser or don't get a license?
“ a ‘beard’ in uniform” 🤣🤣🤣 made me cackle

• Haha
But..but but..she didnt even know who he was........
Makes you also wonder about the excerpts from the book claiming she told paparazzi where she would be so they could get pictures. In the engagement interview she claims never to have been a part of tabloid culture :unsure:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I haven’t heard/read that before. If that’s true, then you’re right, cold and calculating.

• Sick
Do they really expect people to believe this? Anyone else thinking they may have just realised that their woe is us book, may not have had the desired result!

How do you have natural family moments 5000 miles apart! #bollox

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh, I have a peep in there every so often, they think we're all 'Megan haters' and 'too nuts' over here 😂
If you’re not a full timer on this thread I can see how our jesting 🙄 and calling out bs behaviour might appear confrontational to many a few 🤣. I actually think we are highly efficient at reading, analysing, suggesting, discussing then slamming- they should view us as nothing more than time savers💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Do they really expect people to believe this? Anyone else thinking they may have just realised that their woe is us book, may not have had the desired result!

How do you have natural family moments 5000 miles apart! #bollox

Well, if it did.....it’s certainly shot back a few steps since the release 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello everyone - I'm new but have been loving this thread during lockdown, you lovely people do make me laugh 🤣 thank you.

Now, Madam Merkin won't like this one bit, she's been totally disrespected here. She'd have wanted to be QUEEN obviously, to compare her to a mere worker drone is just terrible behaviour 🤣

Maybe Pom Bear could turn her into the ''Alien Queen'' for us x
No photoshop magic from me, but I have this sculpture on my fireplace (since my boyfriend is a huge Alien fan)! There Meghan is, creeping around, ready to suck the blood and life from everyone around her. 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I haven’t heard/read that before. If that’s true, then you’re right, cold and calculating.
I have read that before, its in some stupid book/vlog she wrote I think under the Tig..how to bag a rich husband or some sort of waffle. Treat them mean, keep them keen bullshit. etc.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
No photoshop magic from me, but I have this sculpture on my fireplace (since my boyfriend is a huge Alien fan)! There Meghan is, creeping around, ready to suck the blood and life from everyone around her. 😂😂
🤣👍 that's amazing! Huge fan here, I too have a couple of 1/12 scale models at home proudly on display (not to everybody's taste & get a few looks like I'm a wierdo but who cares!

Edited to add: if I ever win the lottery I want a lifesize model in my hallway to greet visitors 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🤣👍 that's amazing! Huge fan here, I too have a couple of 1/12 scale models at home proudly on display (not to everybody's taste & get a few looks like I'm a wierdo but who cares!

Edited to add: if I ever win the lottery I want a lifesize model in my hallway to greet visitors 🤣
Your username gave that away! 😂

I can’t DM you - maybe because you are new - so here is the link to buy the sculpture we have. They have quite a few other Alien sculptures too. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alien-Xe...var=413816982466&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I will stop derailing the thread now everyone. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.