Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your username gave that away! 😂

I can’t DM you - maybe because you are new - so here is the link to buy the sculpture we have. They have quite a few other Alien sculptures too. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alien-Xe...var=413816982466&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I will stop derailing the thread now everyone. 😂😂
Ooh, thank you! I'll get that added to my list for Santa this year X

Glad I'm not alone, thanks for sharing. And yes, my apologies too for going off topic....... Merkin's still a Freda word 👽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What I honestly don‘t get- the book was advertised in a way that heavily implied that Harry and Meghan were actually a part of the writing. Scoobie writing down what they tell him. Sometimes it sounded as if it was actually their book. There hasn’t been any, whatever tiny remark from their PR Team, friends, lawyers that this was wrong. They had no problem with letting this implication stand. When it became clearer that the book was supposed to be a big pay back to the BRF, the public and the press- still no word that they haven’t contributed.
Now, that they see that the picture the book paints doesn’t look to good/isn’t received well they back out.
So either they played an active part (and some things read like only they could have given that information) and try to hide it now or they must have allowed everyone to tell the authors everything they know, plus given Scoobie a list who to call. It’s puzzling because you how will they reign those „informants“ in from here? It seems everyone they know and trust shared VERY private information.

I am absolutely surprised though, how bad the book makes then look. It’s shocking. It’s not even a put some tiny “bad” things in to look objective and there right about the big bad stuff. I will give the authors a pass- sometimes you are too close to your on work and caught up in your own message to see the problems. But I am pretty sure someone from the H&M PR/legal team must have had a copy, maybe even H&M themselves. Where they blind? Didn’t they care to actually read it because what could go wrong with Scoobie being a massive supporter. It’s mindboggeling.
I guess Scoobie will not have access to exclusive intel much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve just been on the DM app (I know, sorry) and all the Ginge and Cringe articles have magically disappeared off the app. Not deleted (I think) just moved off the main stories. However the Times have deleted the Roya Nikkah (which I always read as Royal Knickers) article about G&C refusing help over dad Markle. I wonder what’s going on??

• Wow
Reactions: 24
No photoshop magic from me, but I have this sculpture on my fireplace (since my boyfriend is a huge Alien fan)! There Meghan is, creeping around, ready to suck the blood and life from everyone around her. 😂😂
....those feet...!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah but they can't quite put their finger on it. There's just...an undercurrent 🥴
An undercurrent of that I actually got from Merkin herself. Might just be me, but all this secrecy surrounding the child's birth, christening, shouting wanting privacy from the rooftops as loud as they could over the whole thing.

But.......the first time anyone really got a glimpse of him was when she was quite happy to have him filmed on tour fingering a few cupcakes when being introduced to Mr T over afternoon tea.

If that's not picking/choosing/racism in the reverse then I don't know what is. Just my opinion, obviously.

Reactions: 19
Hello everyone - I'm new but have been loving this thread during lockdown, you lovely people do make me laugh 🤣 thank you.

Now, Madam Merkin won't like this one bit, she's been totally disrespected here. She'd have wanted to be QUEEN obviously, to compare her to a mere worker drone is just terrible behaviour 🤣

Maybe Pom Bear could turn her into the ''Alien Queen'' for us x
Welcome @Facehugger Always room for another Markle Mangler!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just been on the DM app (I know, sorry) and all the Ginge and Cringe articles have magically disappeared off the app. Not deleted (I think) just moved off the main stories. However the Times have deleted the Roya Nikkah (which I always read as Royal Knickers) article about G&C refusing help over dad Markle. I wonder what’s going on??
1595957457178.gif

Next lawsuit?!

Or did it say in FF that they turned down the offer of help for Dad, in which case they can’t sue the Times for repeating it!

I suppose we could live in hope that the papers have stopped reporting on them!

Reactions: 19
An undercurrent of that I actually got from Merkin herself. Might just be me, but all this secrecy surrounding the child's birth, christening, shouting wanting privacy from the rooftops as loud as they could over the whole thing.

But.......the first time anyone really got a glimpse of him was when she was quite happy to have him filmed on tour fingering a few cupcakes when being introduced to Mr T over afternoon tea.

If that's not picking/choosing/racism in the reverse then I don't know what is. Just my opinion, obviously.
They lied about the timeframe of the labour and the birth too...Personally I do not believe she gave birth to a child. Just saying...

Reactions: 22
What I honestly don‘t get- the book was advertised in a way that heavily implied that Harry and Meghan were actually a part of the writing. Scoobie writing down what they tell him. Sometimes it sounded as if it was actually their book. There hasn’t been any, whatever tiny remark from their PR Team, friends, lawyers that this was wrong. They had no problem with letting this implication stand. When it became clearer that the book was supposed to be a big pay back to the BRF, the public and the press- still no word that they haven’t contributed.
Now, that they see that the picture the book paints doesn’t look to good/isn’t received well they back out.
So either they played an active part (and some things read like only they could have given that information) and try to hide it now or they must have allowed everyone to tell the authors everything they know, plus given Scoobie a list who to call. It’s puzzling because you how will they reign those „informants“ in from here? It seems everyone they know and trust shared VERY private information.

I am absolutely surprised though, how bad the book makes then look. It’s shocking. It’s not even a put some tiny “bad” things in to look objective and there right about the big bad stuff. I will give the authors a pass- sometimes you are too close to your on work and caught up in your own message to see the problems. But I am pretty sure someone from the H&M PR/legal team must have had a copy, maybe even H&M themselves. Where they blind? Didn’t they care to actually read it because what could go wrong with Scoobie being a massive supporter. It’s mindboggeling.
I guess Scoobie will not have access to exclusive intel much longer.
I think Harry is as dim as Andrew, surrounded by people who tell him what he wants to hear. I bet he had no idea how bad the book was until he read the media coverage.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.