Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies if my initial responses led to you or others getting a warning.
You are very kind, I don't blame anyone other than ❄, lol. Are you looking forward to the trial tomorrow, gotta keep thread on track ya know! 😉 It should be an interesting hearing!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve just been on the DM app (I know, sorry) and all the Ginge and Cringe articles have magically disappeared off the app. Not deleted (I think) just moved off the main stories. However the Times have deleted the Roya Nikkah (which I always read as Royal Knickers) article about G&C refusing help over dad Markle. I wonder what’s going on??
I've just checked out the Mail, there are a couple of stories but they have certainly trimmed them back. It could just be because they realized it was over kill and quite a lot of people saying that they were sick to death of hearing about them in the comments.😄
On the other hand they could be leaving space for some new stuff........🤭

I keep wondering when the surrogate pregnancy will finally be revealed although it's been mentioned many times in the comments section.
Perhaps they are just saving that one up until they split 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You are very kind, I don't blame anyone other than ❄, lol. Are you looking forward to the trial tomorrow, gotta keep thread on track ya know! 😉 It should be an interesting hearing!
Thank you, I’m surprised at just how excited I am for the outcome 😂. No matter who wins the court battle, the tabloids have won the war. The Harkles are a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just checked out the Mail, there are a couple of stories but they have certainly trimmed them back. It could just be because they realized it was over kill and quite a lot of people saying that they were sick to death of hearing about them in the comments.😄
On the other hand they could be leaving space for some new stuff........🤭

I keep wondering when the surrogate pregnancy will finally be revealed although it's been mentioned many times in the comments section.
Perhaps they are just saving that one up until they split 🤔
The article in The Times about her dad has been removed, try clicking on the Twitter link:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Who'd have thought Scobie would have been ghosted and replaced already? apart from everyone who has been watching MM for the past couple of years

Do they really expect people to believe this? Anyone else thinking they may have just realised that their woe is us book, may not have had the desired result!

How do you have natural family moments 5000 miles apart! #bollox

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve just been on the DM app (I know, sorry) and all the Ginge and Cringe articles have magically disappeared off the app. Not deleted (I think) just moved off the main stories. However the Times have deleted the Roya Nikkah (which I always read as Royal Knickers) article about G&C refusing help over dad Markle. I wonder what’s going on??
I wandered back to page 7 of this thread to re-read the links (thank you!) of The Times/Roya's Harkles Refuse to Help Thomas story I notice that the final sentence was along the lines of 'The Sussexes declined to comment' so it was put to them before publication (as you would expect from the Times).

It's not flattering to them but would have thought it's not hugely controversial that the BP team would suggest they sent someone to help Thomas, who was 72, clearly not well and not coping with the press.

Something's afoot. Didn't someone on the thread comment that Young Master Scooby had been quiet?

Reactions: 22
I wandered back to page 7 of this thread to re-read the links (thank you!) of The Times/Roya's Harkles Refuse to Help Thomas story I notice that the final sentence was along the lines of 'The Sussexes declined to comment' so it was put to them before publication (as you would expect from the Times).

It's not flattering to them but would have thought it's not hugely controversial that the BP team would suggest they sent someone to help Thomas, who was 72, clearly not well and not coping with the press.

Something's afoot. Didn't someone on the thread comment that Young Master Scooby had been quiet?
Retweet is the only sign of life today:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Not with Meghan, I came across the shady side of her after reading blinds that claimed she was deliberately 'channeling'
Diana to bag ginger whinger, included wearing the same perfume. .

Creepy AF
Did anyone else read the whole article? Anyone believe that H cheated on her as it says? I'm not sure

Reactions: 9
I thought that 'exposed' series was no more than a compilation of what's already out there on blogs and so on. Didn't seem convincing to me and was written for clicks.

From CDAN

Blind Item #10

Apparently the expatriate royal had a chance to go surfing with some actor friends from his home country that live in Los Angeles. Apparently he was told he couldn't/shouldn't go. I think we can all surmise who wants him close.

Haz's old chum Arthur Landon is out on the West Coast at the moment. If Haz hasn't been 'allowed' to meet him, that's not only sad but worrying.

ETA Arthur's fiance is Alessandra Ford Balasz, daughter of Mr Chateau Marmont / Chiltern Firehouse hotelier Andre Balasz... Remember that rumour that the Harkles were staying at Chateau Marmont in a bungalow....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

There was a change in the weather😉

Staying on thread very much looking forward to the case tomorrow, will be very interesting.
Hence my (similar)avatar change two weeks ago.😇
Yes I meant to include about smeggy wearing Di's favourite perfume too.
Being male, and more so being haz, he probably couldn't name his mum's perfume but that smell will trigger long ago memories of her and will mess with his head and draw him in. As was the intention.

• Heart
I thought the warnings were about the sugar remarks and how they were assisted with the English language...although I have been known to be wrong more than I'm right🙈
I just like to eat sugared almonds but that is Not in any way connected to 🍕 and doors in fields that you shut behind you so the animals don't get out,iykwim.😎👾👽
I was wondering why the crunts were eating roast chicken when she is such a serious vegan and why she could bear to use the same door as her friends of the earth dead 🎏...now if only h had taken her shooting or hunting and roaming in the gloaming,that would have taken some explaining....her showing up as a hunt saboteur would have made a good photo for Brenda's sideboard🙈or she could have done an impression of a pheasant and would have been magnificent trophy wife and they could have stuffed and mounted her above the 2 bar electric fire by her manky feet🤮
I have been reading Harry markle posts and I find some of them like wading through treacle if I'm honest...and I like long essays if you hadn't noticed😁
Her legal stuff is very hard going...she could just cut out the details and say she will lose royally🙊
❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly, Diana's favorite perfume is a turn on for him? :sick: does she also have a Diana mask under her pillow that she whips out when she wants something done?
No, she has a magic minge for that and a Dyson mouth.:m

• Haha
  • Sick
Do they really expect people to believe this? Anyone else thinking they may have just realised that their woe is us book, may not have had the desired result!

How do you have natural family moments 5000 miles apart! #bollox

BS. Damage control all a bit late. Also how do they know the book was written 6 months ago, I thought they knew nothing about it...

Reactions: 15
Ooo...that's the photo I meant earlier and couldn't find. Agree!! While the other outfits could have been dismissed as similar, but not necessarily copied - this one was definitely deliberate. The shirt, the sunglasses, the pose...everything. Creepy.
And both photos taken in Africa. She did her research extraordinarily well.
Machiavellian stuff.:eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Us entering the court with auntie leading the fray!

OOOH, love a bit of Bacon I do, yum yum.

Hello everyone - I'm new but have been loving this thread during lockdown, you lovely people do make me laugh 🤣 thank you.

Now, Madam Merkin won't like this one bit, she's been totally disrespected here. She'd have wanted to be QUEEN obviously, to compare her to a mere worker drone is just terrible behaviour 🤣

Maybe Pom Bear could turn her into the ''Alien Queen'' for us x
Welcome new person.:m Pull up a chair at our cauldron.

• Haha
  • Heart
She probably thinks doing things his mum did will soothe his little boy sadness over the loss of mum.While I am sad he lost his mum and was horrified at the way Diana died,I think he has had time enough to come to terms with it like millions of other normal humans have to do in the circumstances. Megain seems to want to rub his trauma in with the way she tries hard to copy Diana, rather than help him let go of the trauma.
Bib. Nope, It's not done for his benefit, she does it to make him revert into a little boy so she can control him easily and be his mummy substitute making all the important decisions for him that his loving mummy would make ... therefore he sees all those decisions as good. ;)
It's sick stuff.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.