Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never denied sedating rhinos and elephants in africa..their spiritual place. I believe wild animal abuse..yet they belittle the RF....

They sedated a rhino or elephant in chains and put out pics of saving animals..liars.both of them.
Wild animals should live in their own live natural environment..these two chancers infringed on their natural habitat.....who in their right mind would sedate game animals in their natural enviornment

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I thought that 'exposed' series was no more than a compilation of what's already out there on blogs and so on. Didn't seem convincing to me and was written for clicks.

From CDAN

Blind Item #10

Apparently the expatriate royal had a chance to go surfing with some actor friends from his home country that live in Los Angeles. Apparently he was told he couldn't/shouldn't go. I think we can all surmise who wants him close.

Haz's old chum Arthur Landon is out on the West Coast at the moment. If Haz hasn't been 'allowed' to meet him, that's not only sad but worrying.

ETA Arthur's fiance is Alessandra Ford Balasz, daughter of Mr Chateau Marmont / Chiltern Firehouse hotelier Andre Balasz... Remember that rumour that the Harkles were staying at Chateau Marmont in a bungalow....
Isn't he a vv shady character allegedly?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
OOOH, love a bit of Bacon I do, yum yum.

Welcome new person.:m Pull up a chair at our cauldron.
🤣 Thank you - that little mushroom always makes me smile.

I'll sit in the Alien corner, I'm very well behaved, honest.......... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought the warnings were about the sugar remarks and how they were assisted with the English language...although I have been known to be wrong more than I'm right🙈
I just like to eat sugared almonds but that is Not in any way connected to 🍕 and doors in fields that you shut behind you so the animals don't get out,iykwim.😎👾👽
I was wondering why the crunts were eating roast chicken when she is such a serious vegan and why she could bear to use the same door as her friends of the earth dead 🎏...now if only h had taken her shooting or hunting and roaming in the gloaming,that would have taken some explaining....her showing up as a hunt saboteur would have made a good photo for Brenda's sideboard🙈or she could have done an impression of a pheasant and would have been magnificent trophy wife and they could have stuffed and mounted her above the 2 bar electric fire by her manky feet🤮
I have been reading Harry markle posts and I find some of them like wading through treacle if I'm honest...and I like long essays if you hadn't noticed😁
Her legal stuff is very hard going...she could just cut out the details and say she will lose royally🙊
❤😘🤗
2-bar electric fire...manky feet....you're so funny yorkiejules

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They never denied sedating rhinos and elephants in africa..their spiritual place. I believe wild animal abuse..yet they belittle the RF....

Wild animals should live in their own live natural environment..these two chancers infringed on their natural habitat.....who in their right mind would sedate game animals in their natural enviornment
They chained them down and did their own photo opp for instagram..I hate this tit.they are users..and abusers of animals.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
2-bar electric fire...manky feet....you're so funny yorkiejules
That made me laugh too - imagining her as a stuffed bloody pheasant with her beak open and her beady eyes looking everywhere 🤣 Worse than Bates motel!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps he could defend us?
Oh good thinking Batman. We all better be nice to him and start saving our pennies. I'm sure we'll get mate's rates but still ...
We could market Pom's art work to cover the costs, but don't tell her or she'll trademark them 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't he a vv shady character allegedly?
Very wealthy Old Etonian long term friend of Haz and William. Very close friend of Haz so if he's banned from seeing him that's not good.

ETA Might be someone else in the CDAN blind but Arthur Landon is out in that part of the world. I had wondered if they were part of the Megz birthday group of friends but looks like he's been ghosted as well.

Reactions: 13
I think she was. If not, the RF would have ammunition to throw her under the bus.

HOWEVER, I do think she “accentuated” her pregnancy to make her look more motherly and vulnerable. The wild ups and downs of her bump are suspicious but she clearly gained face weight and had an (even) thicker waist after the birth.
She probably ate more whilst waiting for the swelling to go down after her facial surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would explain why they're being so patient with Harry.
It would. The world and his wife knows that Harry has problems with his mental health, which may make him vulnerable regarding someone like her. I don’t believe for a second she didn’t know who he was.

• Sick
  • Heart
Very wealthy Old Etonian long term friend of Haz and William. Very close friend of Haz so if he's banned from seeing him that's not good.

ETA Might be someone else in the CDAN blind but Arthur Landon is out in that part of the world. I had wondered if they were part of the Megz birthday group of friends but looks like he's been ghosted as well.
Definitely read something a long time ago about him being shifty, yachting, Epstein possibly, allegedly. I am merely quoting and could all be rubbish...

Reactions: 8
Well, if it did.....it’s certainly shot back a few steps since the release 🤦‍♀️😂
Regardless of any recent cosiness (which I seriously doubt) they said and did the things claimed in the book. Pages of disrespect over everything.
It's like when you take back a cheating partner. No matter how hard you try the cheating will peck at your head and things are never the same.
I don't believe it anyway. It reminds me of the annoying kid in the playground who who everyone avoids but who keeps sidling up to you and whining "You're my friend aren't you? Aren't you my friend Freda? I really like you." then continues being a little bleep.
They're whistling in the dark to comfort themselves because they are shitting bricks over scoobie's revelations that simply confirmed that all the tabloid stories they complained about were based on facts and pretty much true.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I heard that the perfume she used was called ..gold digger🙊😁and she used to dab it on her....🛥🤧☠
Is that where she put it? I

Oh good thinking Batman. We all better be nice to him and start saving our pennies. I'm sure we'll get mate's rates but still ...
We could market Pom's art work to cover the costs, but don't tell her or she'll trademark them 🤫
He can’t defend us, he’ll be one of the defendants, in the dock with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a bit puzzled about why Scooby's book is all over the tabloids and Lady Colin's book was largely ignored.

I haven't read Lady Colin's book so I don't know if it portrays them in a worst way or not.

If anyone here has read it, could you please compare the two based on what we've heard from Scooby's book?
Lady Colin’s book is very forensic and quotes a lot of sources.
it also starts way back from meghan’s childhood.
i haven’t finished it yet, but it is really interesting how she places all the circumstantial évidence that Meghan used a surrogate, without outright saying it.
She also talks a lot about Diana (bearing in mind she wrote a biography about her).

The Scobie book is more detailed, as it would be as it’s from the horse’s mouth.

Regardless of any recent cosiness (which I seriously doubt) they said and did the things claimed in the book. Pages of disrespect over everything.
It's like when you take back a cheating partner. No matter how hard you try the cheating will peck at your head and things are never the same.
I don't believe it anyway. It reminds me of the annoying kid in the playground who who everyone avoids but who keeps sidling up to you and whining "You're my friend aren't you? Aren't you my friend Freda? I really like you." then continues being a little bleep.
They're whistling in the dark to comfort themselves because they are shitting bricks over scoobie's revelations that simply confirmed that all the tabloid stories they complained about were based on facts and pretty much true.
I agree. The Newsweek piece is a PR stunt backtrack. If all was well why did W&K defend themselves at the weekend about the red carpet and cooking vegan meals?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.