Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't build it up too much, I'm going to be so disappointed when she settles. : - )
The Mail hold most of the cards. If Mail stands firm - v likely - she as the claimant CAN’T settle as such . The Mail could offer to settle but I’m damn certain they won’t.

Her ONLY option in the absence of an offer from the Mail is to withdraw her claim and try and negotiate how much of their costs she will pay.

If costs can’t be agreed I think it then goes to costs draftsmen and then a separate costs hearing.

She would have to pay a heck of a lot! (Well someone would ...) @antinoos might be able to set me straight on that when back.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone! I’m a very long time lurker! Normally everything has been posted by the time I read so I just play catch up. I’m not sure if this has been posted (I don’t think so) but I just saw this on twitter...
Welcome.
Gawd he looks scruffy and unwashed. Clearly thinks being a prince means make no effort.
And of course smeggy is wearing her soho house uniform white boyfriend shirt :ROFLMAO:

I think it’s not out of the ordinary to be honest. The same collages exist for Kate. And could be made for at least Sophie. I am undecided at this point if they all look at Diana’s looks and copy them with a modern twist or if this is bound to happen anyway with their kind of lifestyle and engagements.
Nah, it's creepy, especially this one where she copies the pose, facial expression and sun glasses thing.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I have a horrible feeling that he believes the conspiracy theories about his mother's death and resents his family... Hense the reason he's become so bitter and a major bleep.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Putting it all tog via HM & other forums my belief is Megs met Haz at an Invictus dinner held in ex bf Corey Vitiello’s restaurant in Toronto May 2016. Relationship with Corey was coming to an end .. Suits role finishing & about to lose apartment paid for by Suits & she was heading for age 40 with no work prospects. Between May -July I suspect she set up a rapport by text messaging.. arranged to be in London for the couple of days H would be there in July & swept him off his feet with all her talk of philanthropy /humanitarian /environmental activist. Narcissists excell @ moulding themselves into the type of person the target would admire. Her UN ambassador role was purely to promote her career. Remember the convention she left 2 days early... H called & she ran! I also think HM is correct stating that after Christmas 2016 the relationship was on the rocks then she turned up unannounced to the wedding of H friend in Jamaica Feb 2017. H looked very indifferent to her in many photos but by the f/w day they were frolicking in the sea ! By July 2017 she’d “given up her whole life” to move to London. She made sure the only member of her family H met was her mother .. ie the most respectable. She only wanted Thomas at the wedding for the optics .. she couldn’t care less about his health. Hence she was frantic when she realised he wasn’t coming. I think the final straw for Thomas was being told he was not permitted to make a speech. I believe she was pregnant but she was definitely hiding something by using her own medical team .. the secrecy around the birth .. when did she ever miss a photo op ?? Unless maybe she knew she’d never be able to look as good as Kate on the steps of the hospital. I don’t believe she ever intended to live in the UK. I think they deserve one another ! The only good thing to come out of the pandemic is it’s stopped her in her tracks. Finally although I think she has treated the RF & esp HM appallingly weirdly a small part of me kind of admires her sheer brass neck in taking them all on!
Good first post, welcome.

Reactions: 22
I am tempted to find them and earn a warning but I would be forever banned but she is a what freda says about Meghan and Harry

Must have been. What a story , a warning for pointing out the difference between story and storeys, trying to help someone from looking stupid🤷 ......🤣
Oh crap, I missed all the curfufle! I’d love to have known what this was all about ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well its listed for 1030am tomorrow in front of Warby. Unfortunately Im a bit busy tomorrow and out and about so you probably wont be hearing from me till Thursday. I'm sure youll manage.
Why do you have a life outside tattle?
Explain yourself mister :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think it’s not out of the ordinary to be honest. The same collages exist for Kate. And could be made for at least Sophie. I am undecided at this point if they all look at Diana’s looks and copy them with a modern twist or if this is bound to happen anyway with their kind of lifestyle and engagements.
Half the time it's down to stylists and coincidence the only one with meghan I believe was down right copying was the one on her fake humanitarian trip to pose like his mummy, to look like she actually cares about other people.

Reactions: 20
Half the time it's down to stylists and coincidence the only one with meghan I believe was down right copying was the one on her fake humanitarian trip to pose like his mummy, to look like she actually cares about other people.
Not with Meghan, I came across the shady side of her after reading blinds that claimed she was deliberately 'channeling'
Diana to bag ginger whinger, included wearing the same perfume. .

Creepy AF

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Not with Meghan, I came across the shady side of her after reading blinds that claimed she was deliberately 'channeling'
Diana to bag ginger whinger, included wearing the same perfume. .

Creepy AF
The Oedipal undertones of that make my flesh crawl.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Katie Nicoll helpfully explaining to the Mail's legal team us that the Harkles like to get their messages into print via their friends.

She explained that the book appeared 'to give Meghan and Harry the chance, if not through their own voices, then through the voices of friends, confidants and people that they trust, to get their side of the story out there.'

She added that Meghan particularly felt 'muted' for her royal life, and didn't have the opportunity to respond to critics.

Mr Scobie and Miss Durand say they have spoken to more than 100 sources, including ‘close friends of Harry and Meghan, royal aides and palace staff (past and present)’.

A spokesman said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex did not contribute to the book. Meghan has been said in the past to permit friends to speak to the press on her behalf.

Will have the popcorn ready for 10.30 tomorrow. Hoping for a few friendly live-tweeters!

Jeeeesus, if the never-ending stream of PR and leaked stories over the last few years was M being 'muted' thank duck she didn't hit the ground running letting her side of the story out. Imagine that... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Oedipal undertones of that make my flesh crawl.
Honestly, Diana's favorite perfume is a turn on for him? :sick: does she also have a Diana mask under her pillow that she whips out when she wants something done?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Well this new book...hmm...just confirms everything we all thought in the first place. She is a whining whinging madam who wants its all her own way, and he is a cuntstruck ball less fool suckered in by the fake actress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Welcome.

Nah, it's creepy, especially this one where she copies the pose, facial expression and sun glasses thing.

Ooo...that's the photo I meant earlier and couldn't find. Agree!! While the other outfits could have been dismissed as similar, but not necessarily copied - this one was definitely deliberate. The shirt, the sunglasses, the pose...everything. Creepy.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Katie Nicoll helpfully explaining to the Mail's legal team us that the Harkles like to get their messages into print via their friends.

She explained that the book appeared 'to give Meghan and Harry the chance, if not through their own voices, then through the voices of friends, confidants and people that they trust, to get their side of the story out there.'

She added that Meghan particularly felt 'muted' for her royal life, and didn't have the opportunity to respond to critics.

Mr Scobie and Miss Durand say they have spoken to more than 100 sources, including ‘close friends of Harry and Meghan, royal aides and palace staff (past and present)’.

A spokesman said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex did not contribute to the book. Meghan has been said in the past to permit friends to speak to the press on her behalf.

Will have the popcorn ready for 10.30 tomorrow. Hoping for a few friendly live-tweeters!
I don’t know about shooting yourself in the foot. I think they just blew their bleeping legs off 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hello everyone - I'm new but have been loving this thread during lockdown, you lovely people do make me laugh 🤣 thank you.

Now, Madam Merkin won't like this one bit, she's been totally disrespected here. She'd have wanted to be QUEEN obviously, to compare her to a mere worker drone is just terrible behaviour 🤣

Maybe Pom Bear could turn her into the ''Alien Queen'' for us x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly, Diana's favorite perfume is a turn on for him? :sick: does she also have a Diana mask under her pillow that she whips out when she wants something done?
She probably thinks doing things his mum did will soothe his little boy sadness over the loss of mum.While I am sad he lost his mum and was horrified at the way Diana died,I think he has had time enough to come to terms with it like millions of other normal humans have to do in the circumstances. Megain seems to want to rub his trauma in with the way she tries hard to copy Diana, rather than help him let go of the trauma.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.