Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Aunty for the background insight - fascinating to think about just how awful this week might be for Megz. Couldn't happen to a nicer Duchess..🥴

Is it wrong that I'm feeling somewhat sorry for Mr Sherbourne....

Re Travalyst's Zoom meeting Global Summit on 30 July, they've just managed to stitch together an agenda:

Welcome
  • Moderator - Dr Sally Uren, Chief Executive Officer, Forum for the Future
Travalyst Partner Insights and Industry Resources
  • Marianne Gybels; Director of Global Sustainability, Booking.com
  • Jo McClintock; Global Brand Director and Charlotte Clancy; COVID-19 Response and Recovery Research Project Lead, Skyscanner
  • Fabrizio Orlando; Senior Manager Industry Relations, Global, Tripadvisor
  • Kate Xiong-Britton; UK General Manager, Trip.com Group
  • Stacy Pourfallah; Vice President Social Impact, Visa
Destination Spotlight - Scotland: How can a robust responsible travel and tourism strategy aid in the recovery of the sector?
  • Mark Tate; CEO of Cairngorms Business Partnership
  • Zakia Moulaoui; Founder, Invisible Cities
  • Malcolm Roughead OBE; CEO, VisitScotland
  • Chris Greenwood; Senior Tourism Insight Manager, VisitScotland
Listen and Learn: How to rebuild tourism for a more sustainable and balanced future?
  • Maria O’Connor; Head of PR & Storytelling, Good Hotel Group
  • Kyle Wiggins; Co-Founder & CEO, Keteka
  • Edwin Sabuhoro; Assistant Professor - Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Management, Penn State University and Founder, Rwanda Eco-Tours

But... but...... where is His Un-Royal Dukeness, you might ask?
I particularly like this job title:
Screenshot_20200728-111513_Chrome.jpg

I guess it tells you all you need to know about PR: storytelling 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“an actress with thoughts straight out of the Hallmark Greeting Cards School of Emotion; and a not very bright, unemployed man sitting in a McMansion in LA in a bobble hat.”

Possibly my favourite part of an excellent article.
Poor Harry, he surely must wonder what on earth hes got himself into but would never admit it.

1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi everyone! I’m a very long time lurker! Normally everything has been posted by the time I read so I just play catch up. I’m not sure if this has been posted (I don’t think so) but I just saw this on twitter...
Ohhhhh, interesting. Somehow the photographer just magically new about it.

Oh, nearly forgot. Welcome new person:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi everyone! I’m a very long time lurker! Normally everything has been posted by the time I read so I just play catch up. I’m not sure if this has been posted (I don’t think so) but I just saw this on twitter...
Surely he can be called as a witness; that meg invaded her own privacy....
Shes going to lose the case biog time, but I can’t believe Charles has to pay all the costs. He needs to make some sort of statement; pronto, otherwise he looks like a mug and very weak.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user and their spelling mistakes or respectfully disagree. Do not follow said member to another thread to attempt to continue that argument. Any member doing this will be warned. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Oh god, hope its not turning into DS.
I am tempted to find them and earn a warning but I would be forever banned but she is a what freda says about Meghan and Harry

Was that the story about the storeys
Must have been. What a story , a warning for pointing out the difference between story and storeys, trying to help someone from looking stupid🤷 ......🤣

TravalHeist.

...because those private jets don't pay for themselves...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am tempted to find them and earn a warning but I would be forever banned but she is a what freda says about Meghan and Harry

Must have been. What a story , a warning for pointing out the difference between story and storeys, trying to help someone from looking stupid🤷 ......🤣
Sometimes, you just can't help people, they will look stupid no matter what you do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If haznonuts and vajazzle have had no input in that book (yeah right) why aren’t they suing the arse off of the authors, since they are suing every other person who speaks out of turn about them?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So I got a warning for "arguing" when I haven't argued with anyone😡 ridiculous- snowflake 4 letter word I corrected someone's spelling, no arguing....
Sugars are very annoying and have thin skins. They get upset far too easily. The poor things can't bear any implied criticism of their Princess and lack of spelling abilities 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it’s not out of the ordinary to be honest. The same collages exist for Kate. And could be made for at least Sophie. I am undecided at this point if they all look at Diana’s looks and copy them with a modern twist or if this is bound to happen anyway with their kind of lifestyle and engagements.

Reactions: 18
I think it’s not out of the ordinary to be honest. The same collages exist for Kate. And could be made for at least Sophie. I am undecided at this point if they all look at Diana’s looks and copy them with a modern twist or if this is bound to happen anyway with their kind of lifestyle and engagements.
Yes, there are only so many colours in the pallet and so many styles/shapes suitable for the engagements a royal has to undertake.

Reactions: 16
Every day, more and more negativity is surfacing about him. The RF have had a lot to put up with on the quiet...
yep, perfect! I got all that. I do however love a bullet point as I find paragraphs longer than 2 sentences tedious as I like to read fast; hence:

• the Judge has made a decision in writing about whether or not the Five Witnesses can be named

• the losing party will have to decide whether to try and get permission to Appeal the decision

• both parties will argue who pays for all these expensive Applications.
( Usually the loser pays the winner.)​
😎

Reactions: 3
Because Megz and Harry would have called their lawyers by Saturday lunchtime

Oh, yes I saw that story on the Dominic Lawson article in the mail.
Prince William is an aide de camp for the Queen and has some gold braid on his uniform.
Harry had a hissy fit that he wasn’t one, so was given the same »honour » a few months later.
Honestly he is a spoilt brat.

Even basic things like he is allowed to have a beard when he is uniform.
it’s normally against the rules in the military, and he looks scruffy; whereas William looks <swoon> in uniform.

View attachment 194299View attachment 194300
beards and Military uniforms just don't look appealing......at ALL!!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Its a version of events so fantastically unlikely that it is hard to imagine how it will survive the cross examination of five different witnesses: How and when did you get the letter or parts of it and from whom? Did you all go seperately or in a group or in dribs and drabs to the Magazine? Which of you had the idea first or did it appear miraculously in all your minds at once like the Holy Spirit? Did NONE of you think it might be an idea to check with the Special One first.....then the detail...
Oh for the love of that heart racing cross examination to actually take place......le sigh. One can but dream

Reactions: 18

following to another thread like a stalker😳 wtf?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.