Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ba
So the Harkles are now claiming they didn't want a 12 month review period but it was forced on them..

Anyone here think that's likely?

Full Story:

Harry and Meghan: Duke refused trial period because he wanted clean break
Prince had to be talked into 12-month review

The Duke of Sussex was so intent on quitting the royal family that he initially refused the offer of a trial period allowing him and the duchess the chance of returning to the UK, The Times can reveal.

His determination to make a clean break without the option of review after 12 months emerged after three days of revelations about the unhappiness felt by Harry and Meghan and the battles they fought with both family and senior courtiers.

Finding Freedom, which has been serialised in The Times and The Sunday Times, revealed how Harry believed that the “old guard” at Buckingham Palace disliked Meghan and wanted to make her life difficult.

The book, by Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand, also told how the rift between Harry and his brother the Duke of Cambridge was sparked by William telling Harry: “Take as much time as you need to get to know this girl” — a remark which Harry felt was “snobbish”.

Sources on both sides of the family divide admitted that no one has emerged from the weekend’s coverage looking good — except the Queen. One said: “People are aware that this does not look good for anyone.”

Before the weekend palace insiders were nervously bracing themselves for the worst. Today, however, while several of them felt exhausted by the “uproar” of recent days, there was a palpable sense of relief that it had not been worse.
“I don’t think anyone looks at all of this with any particular happiness,” said one source.

However, a suggestion in one newspaper that the disclosures meant the couple had “torpedoed” their chances of creating a new position for themselves within the royal family were dismissed by more than one source.
For not only do Harry and Meghan show no sign of wanting to come back from their new home in California, but it has now emerged that Harry had to be persuaded into accepting the idea of a trial period in the first place.

The idea of the review was suggested so that the couple would know that the door was always open for them. The Queen had always made it clear to Harry that he would be able to come back if he changed his mind.

“He was adamantly opposed to the review process,” said a source. He took the view that he did not want the press to write that there would be a review, suggesting that therefore they might change their minds and come back.

He was also opposed to the idea because it had come from the institution, which in Harry’s view was enough to make it a bad idea.

The source said that “under no circumstances would they ever admit ‘this was a big mistake’.”

However, one source said the purpose of the review was not so much to allow them to come back, as to permit some flexibility about their future role.

A source close to the Sussexes said: “Do I rule out them taking on roles for the family in the future? Absolutely not.
“But a full-scale return soon is not likely. That is not down to animosity or anything like that. They have not yet reached what they were seeking to do.”
The source said that Harry’s relationship with his brother was not as bad as it was portrayed at its nadir in the book. “It is not perfectly smooth, but the uproar of the weekend makes it seem more fractured than it is.”

So basically, Granny knew Harry was a spoilt entitled brat prone to tantrums and hoped - out of love - that he may calm down and change his mind once the harsh realities of having to earn his own keep, pay his own way and deal with the press and media without the support of the royal backup team himself. His wife has been busy maintaining all her links with the acting industry whilst saying she had given it all up for the royal life - proving herself to be a liar.

Meanwhile, the gruesome twosome are rolling around in their own bodily secretions of delight at the thought of having pulled the wool over everyones eyes and stabbing them in the back with their plotting and planning since before they married. However, they are both so self centred that they can't see that not everyone buys their "victim" story. Their lies trip them up at every turn.

Hope Granny and everyone else agrees with Harry that they don't need a review and just ends this farce now. Let them on with it. Ungrateful horrors that they are!

Edit for spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Nah you have missed my point, I don’t think they are related / linked stories what I am saying is that it is the classic magicians trick we are busy watching the right hand which is Megan and Harry and there absolute non story BS which is being heightened by palace insiders (such as Harry isn’t speaking to William, Kate and Megan fell out at the children’s wedding outfit trail, this excuse for a book) and the left hand is trying to contain the biggest scandal set to rock the RF this century
The Queen is not a silly woman, and there are very few palace insiders coming forward and leaking snippets of info about Andrew! Megan and Harry are an absolute PR dream at the minute!
I personally am not a royalist it is an old institution and I feel it has had its day especially with the new scandal surrounding it
The monarchy has survived bigger scandals and more turbulent times than this. Neither Andrew nor the Harkles will bring an end to the institution and I say this as a republican. Much of the media attention surrounding the Sussexes is created by the things that they do and the things that they say. No magician required, they are more than capable of whipping up their own tit show. Their story might be entirely different to the Andrew/Epstein scandal but it‘s certainly not a non story. The dad, sister, court cases, People article, Meghan’s incessant lying and odd behaviour, Harry’s rampant hypocrisy, their overinflated sense of importance and now the Omid Wank Kenobie book are all on them, not the palace.

It stands to reason that palace insiders would be less comfortable spilling the beans to the press on matters concerning the criminal case that surrounds Andrew versus the tales of the gruesome twosome, the two situations whilst newsworthy are not equal. It also stands to reason that palace insiders would attempt in some way to kick back at the multitude of stories being fed to the press through sources described as friends of Meghan, blaming the palace for all of their ills.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The monarchy has survived bigger scandals and more turbulent times than this. Neither Andrew nor the Harkles will bring an end to the institution and I say this as a republican. Much of the media attention surrounding the Sussexes is created by the things that they do and the things that they say. No magician required, they are more than capable of whipping up their own tit show. Their story might be entirely different to the Andrew/Epstein scandal but it‘s certainly not a non story. The dad, sister, court cases, People article, Meghan’s incessant lying and odd behaviour, Harry’s rampant hypocrisy, their overinflated sense of importance and now the Omid Wank Kenobie book are all on them, not the palace.

It stands to reason that palace insiders would be less comfortable spilling the beans to the press on matters concerning the criminal case that surrounds Andrew versus the tales of the gruesome twosome, the two situations whilst newsworthy are not equal. It also stands to reason that palace insiders would attempt in some way to kick back at the multitude of stories being fed to the press through sources described as friends of Meghan, blaming the palace for all of their ills.
Omid Wank Kenobie 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Geez, this book is really making them look bad. I thought it was supposed to be in support of them and that they “signed off” on it.
The whole world is dealing with a pandemic and they are still whinging that the monarchy didn’t value them enough 🤦🏼‍♀️
For fucks sake, you aren’t even second, third or fourth in line. Stfu already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m not subscribed to this. But I bet he just couldn’t be arsed with their whining

I love Prince Phillip so much. Am such a stan. He does not give a flying duck. I especially love that he is always putting his foot in it. Trying to make jokes and people should be offended but a lot of them actually think it’s funny

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Okay give me one good storey a truly good storey that justify’s the media frenzy surrounding these two?

Reactions: 1
Harry and Meghan entering the fish entrance. 😄

Polish_20200727_233333824_resize_85.jpg

:unsure: Damn there's watermark logo on the pic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I bet they want to move next to the Kardashians and be featured in TMZ tabloids or Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

I still don't understand why they chose LA and expect "privacy". If you want privacy, move next door to Kanye West in middle of nowhere Wyoming.
They sure are like Kardashians. Isn't there a sex tape of MN. Allegedly

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.