Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on the Royal Family thread and saw this BS couldn't help but replyView attachment 194145
Typical.:m
Oddly enough they never elaborate on that alleged theme. The other 'go to' is "I don't understand the negativity toward her". I mean they read this thread, they've said so and we can recognise names ... with all the evidence of her perfidy, reams and reams of her sneakiness, her lying, her manipulation, all laid out clearly in links and videos. Not just our opinions, but facts that speak for themselves... and then trot off to post that they don't understand the negativity toward her in here and that the royals are cunts anyway and deserve her pissing on their cornflakes.😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Geez, this book is really making them look bad. I thought it was supposed to be in support of them and that they “signed off” on it.
The whole world is dealing with a pandemic and they are still whinging that the monarchy didn’t value them enough 🤦🏼‍♀️
For fucks sake, you aren’t even second, third or fourth in line. Stfu already
This is what I find so hilarious. You can't fix stupid! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder how all those people who called Samantha bitter and jealous are feeling now knowing that Samantha was right about meghan being a horrible person

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wonder if he recognized it :m:m:m:m:m:m
Probably half of the yachting fraternity recognised it.

I saw this today on another site I visit more geared toward Florida but they have a General Chat area, Was this known about Harry, it's the first time for me to see it.

"Mainly seemed to be that he knew how royal protocol works whereas Meghan didn’t. One example was Harry was annoyed about the way William wore the sash on his uniform at Harry’s wedding. It was all to do with rank and official relationship to queen. Harry kicked up a fuss and eventually he got the same title from the queen even though he wasn’t actually entitled to it.

Lots of examples like that where Harry would have been aware of protocol but argued against it anyway"

I don't know about What Meghan wants Meghan gets. It seems to me Harry has been kicking the same can himself. He's a master of the passive aggressive two-step.
Yeah I think it was that gold braiding that Wills had on his uniform over his shoulder.
I bet smeggy watched the wedding video and wailed "Look Aitch, he's got shiny gold braiding and you haven't! :eek:That is SO wrong. Go tell your musty old grandmaw you want shiny gold braiding too, the witch!"
So brenda gave him some to shut his yappy face.

Bet William wishes he'd said "beware the gold digger bleep" now!
I know right ! Poor chap can't win.
He's too polite for his own good. Email him and get him to sign up and we'll help him with his lack of searing vocabulary.😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You wait until after dark, then venture forth with a torch(and maybe salt) and catch the buggers as they come out to dine on your plants under cover of darkness. You either salt them to death or dispose of them in other ways. In my case we make slug soup to create nematodes. I won't link as this is off topic, but google is your friend.:)
last time I googled something that sounded perfectly harmless from reading online I was scarred for life, I’m not falling down that rabbit hole again! Thankyou for explaining, I can’t keep plants alive so unless they like their cuisine brown and crispy I don’t have this problem, hence never having been slug hunting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And since you mention it , it's scape goat, not escape goat

Bet Harry wishes he was a goat , instead he's a self entitled scrote. Just a thought, has she tied him to a pole, waiting for something to complete his annihilation? Get where I'm going?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Those scream obsessed stalker!!!!! Sorry, NOT sorry! She's flippin deranged!!!
View attachment 194221
She's so thirsty
Probably half of the yachting fraternity recognised it.

Yeah I think it was that gold braiding that Wills had on his uniform over his shoulder.
I bet smeggy watched the wedding video and wailed "Look Aitch, he's got shiny gold braiding and you haven't! :eek:That is SO wrong. Go tell your musty old grandmaw you want shiny gold braiding too, the witch!"
So brenda gave him some to shut his yappy face.

I know right ! Poor chap can't win.
He's too polite for his own good. Email him and get him to sign up and we'll help him with his lack of searing vocabulary.😇
Harry is sto
Typical.:m
Oddly enough they never elaborate on that alleged theme. The other 'go to' is "I don't understand the negativity toward her". I mean they read this thread, they've said so and we can recognise names ... with all the evidence of her perfidy, reams and reams of her sneakiness, her lying, her manipulation, all laid out clearly in links and videos. Not just our opinions, but facts that speak for themselves... and then trot off to post that they don't understand the negativity toward her in here and that the royals are cunts anyway and deserve her pissing on their cornflakes.😂
I used to like cornflakes.Gone off them now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lady C does not mince her words!

Harry has mental issues and Meghan has personality problems! 😂

overprivileged brats

d list nonentity câble actress!
I think if he had been born a few hundred years ago he would have been a “Prince in the tower” I think the RF have expertly managed to hide whatever his illness/issues/problems are. Its likely he was a sitting duck, ripe for the plucking by Smeg and her mesmerising vag. May also be why he has been cut so much slack?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When will the Harkles learn that sending out PR telling us they are 'struggling' in their 12 bedroom mansion is killing whatever popularity they had left...

Katie Nicoll is sending out hints that a relocation is coming with the excuse that 'Archie' needs to be around kids his own age and aliens have kidnapped all the children in Los Angeles blah blah DRONES blah SECURITY blah blah PRIVACY (Tyler's had them evicted, hasn't he?)

'They are still house hunting and I'm told they are looking for somewhere away from Beverly Hills, away from the Hollywood fray, where they can escape the spotlight and really give Archie an ordinary childhood.'

Also saying they won't be in Balmoral this summer (you don't say!) but 'they choose to come back at Christmas when the family will convene at Sandringham'.

Quick Brenda, change the locks!
They won't be back

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lady C does not mince her words!

Harry has mental issues and Meghan has personality problems! 😂

overprivileged brats

d list nonentity câble actress!
Join Tattle Lady CC! Think we've got a new thread title contender!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.