Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really curious what their next public appearance will be. Will they turn up on Zoom again, or at a soup kitchen? Or just in court through lawyers on Wednesday, not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also saying they won't be in Balmoral this summer (you don't say!) but 'they choose to come back at Christmas when the family will convene at Sandringham'.

Quick Brenda, change the locks!
These threads have kept me going through lock down - thank you.

Of course - few if any photo ops at Balmoral, far more for the Christmas Day walk, chance to play happy families, walking alongside the Cambridges (if they let them) and glowering at Kate, and doe eyed for William. It makes them appear relevant again (in her eyes).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I always find "bleep" kind of covers most things re this pair. Succinct.
Oh, I think Harry already knew her c*nt quite well by the time he had the ‘that girl’ conversation with Wills.
😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
He was an usher/part of the wedding party there so I wouldn't expect them to be sat together, my husband has been best man/usher on a few occasions and I've never been sat next to him. But there's no doubting the plenty of photos of them with faces like a wet weekend and looking like they'd rather be anywhere else. Not much changed eh, so much for her making him so happy!
What was the timing on this wedding? Now I know they were engaged after the third date I'm recalibrating 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gloria Hunniford has been in the media business an awful long time, I'll bet she can smell a manipulator a mile off. She knows EXACTLY how these people feed information to biographers.

That Kelle is stomach churning , I actually had the misfortune to see this today, how anyone can back Meghans actions and put it down to not understanding the pressures of Royal life is lame .. Brenda as we call her came to the throne very young and by God has not once felt the need to cry woe is me, no one asks if I'm ok with my palaces, castles and millions of pounds...but enter the woke snowflake hollywood wannabe and the whining is everyone elses fault.
Everytime that kelle is on LW the only thing she has to talk about are her kids, there was something about labour today and she gushingly said she would love to have a film of the birth to show kid A, realising she had 2 kids she quickly added and for kid B too.... Ya give your kid a complex that there is a favourite child.... Eejit if ever there was one, LW is gone to sh!t I have to say

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I bet they want to move next to the Kardashians and be featured in TMZ tabloids or Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

I still don't understand why they chose LA and expect "privacy". If you want privacy, move next door to Kanye West in middle of nowhere Wyoming.
Welcome new person.
Even better, they claim it was haz's idea to move to LA. Haz who wanted to live in obscurity among the (safely tethered)heffalumps in Africa.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What was the timing on this wedding? Now I know they were engaged after the third date I'm recalibrating 🤣
3rd date holiday in Botswana - mid-August 2016
Inskip wedding invitation - November 2016
Northern Lights holiday - January 2017
Inskip wedding - March 2017
Meghan's birthday trip to Botswana and secret engagement - August 2017
Official engagement - November 2017

Reactions: 16
Oh, I think Harry already knew her c*nt quite well by the time he had the ‘that girl’ conversation with Wills.
😉
For sure. Maybe it was among the ones on the wall paper in that private room at soho house:eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That Kelle is stomach churning , I actually had the misfortune to see this today, how anyone can back Meghans actions and put it down to not understanding the pressures of Royal life is lame .. Brenda as we call her came to the throne very young and by God has not once felt the need to cry woe is me, no one asks if I'm ok with my palaces, castles and millions of pounds...but enter the woke snowflake hollywood wannabe and the whining is everyone elses fault.
Everytime that kelle is on LW the only thing she has to talk about are her kids, there was something about labour today and she gusshingly said she would love to have a film of the birth to show kid A, realising she had 2 kids she quickly added and for kid B too.... Ya give your kid a complex that there is a favourite child.... Eejit if ever there was one, LW is gone to sh!t I have to say
I'm always hoping for Janet Street-Porter but I don't think she's on that often. I am not in the UK and have to watch whatever they decide to show on Youtube.

Reactions: 11
Poundland Piers is a slimy piece of tit who would throw you under a bus in a millisecond for a story. So it pains me deeply to agree with that article. I think I need to go and lay down. 🤪
I thought Piers Morgan's was better than this one by Dan Wootton but I can't stand either of them!

Reactions: 11
About that private room. Because of the connections with big names and with soho house being gossiped about behinnd hands as being similar in 'facilities' to Epstein's Island I wonder if that private room was bugged or rigged with well disguised cameras. Did his RPO's even sweep that room before hand? Was haz indiscreet, as he often was/is and it's on tape?
It all sounds a bit down the rabbit hole but I can't shake off the suspicion that smeggy has a hold other than her magic minge on haz.
All this shite about how they knew by the third date they'd be together looks even more ridiculous when you recall that he didn't attend his mate's wedding with her. She basically gatecrashed because at that point they were not that much of an item. She sat about 6 rows behind him at the ceremony, like an extra, and was pictured scowling at every girl he dared speak to. They were definitely not a tight item there.

Is it just me or does this Soho franchise sound more and more like an upmarket pimping and prostitution racket? The links with Epstein and Maxwell are there, as well as grubby uncle Andy. And if so, snakey Harry and his pals (both male & female) must have known when they attended these exclusive parties and had "private rooms". They're all deviants and exploiters.
Makes me feel quite sick, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Everytime that kelle is on LW the only thing she has to talk about are her kids, there was something about labour today and she gusshingly said she would love to have a film of the birth to show kid A, realising she had 2 kids she quickly added and for kid B too.... Ya give your kid a complex that there is a favourite child.... Eejit if ever there was one, LW is gone to sh!t I have to say
Never heard of the witch, but googled her image and I refuse to state the obvious, so I'm pleading the 5th.

Smeggy could gut a puppy dog on live television and certain people will make excuses for it.:rolleyes:

These threads have kept me going through lock down - thank you.

Of course - few if any photo ops at Balmoral, far more for the Christmas Day walk, chance to play happy families, walking alongside the Cambridges (if they let them) and glowering at Kate, and doe eyed for William. It makes them appear relevant again (in her eyes).
Another new person! :m Welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Brenda as we call her came to the throne very young and by God has not once felt the need to cry woe is me, no one asks if I'm ok with my palaces, castles and millions of pounds...but enter the woke snowflake hollywood wannabe and the whining is everyone elses fault.
Everytime that kelle is on LW the only thing she has to talk about are her kids, there was something about labour today and she gushingly said she would love to have a film of the birth to show kid A, realising she had 2 kids she quickly added and for kid B too.... Ya give your kid a complex that there is a favourite child.... Eejit if ever there was one, LW is gone to sh!t I have to say
Very young and as a result of the sudden and shocking death of her beloved father while she was thousands of miles away. It was heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
that video is 5 months old
It’s much bigger than Soho House.
its got illuminâti written all over
The royal backroom sleuths will be on all of this like flies on fresh poop. It will just add another few feet to the hole the snarkles are digging themselves into with Brenda. When they get buried it will be deep.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet they want to move next to the Kardashians and be featured in TMZ tabloids or Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

I still don't understand why they chose LA and expect "privacy". If you want privacy, move next door to Kanye West in middle of nowhere Wyoming.
Megan: "hey K - you don't mind me calling you that, do you? My Royal, sixth in line to the British throne husband, H as I call him, suggested we work on presidency together!"
Kanye "ima let you finish but you're an even worse candidate for President than me. No cap."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.