Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother got Markled by an oul cunty wrench. She isolated him from everyone and I was made to look the bad 1. I had to stop paramilitaries going after them at 1 point. She was cheating on him the whole time (eventually dumped him) we only kinda speak now. So I feel sad for any family going thru this.

Anyhow, I've always wondered....where did the Sugars come from? Did they love migraine before she married ginge? Or did they only come along when they were together officially? I cant imagine myself being so involved in some 'famous' cunts issue that I'd slay anyone on twitter for disagreeing. Bunch of bleeping crazies.
I've always wondered the same thing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate popcorn so maybe the one with the bone in his hair I have tied my mop up with allsorts over the years and have hidden items in my bun on a few occasions 😂😂😂 but to be fair they are not an attractive bunch 🤭
I read that as ...tied up with allsorts ...the sweet kind 🤭 x

Polish_20200727_235513592_resize_96.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry random Q but how do you all know this isin't someone making up a load of BS for a book. Where's the proof this is legit?!

Reactions: 1
Never heard of the witch, but googled her image and I refuse to state the obvious, so I'm pleading the 5th.

I see you Freda ;)

Ahh yes, Kelle Bryan, 4th in the Eternal pecking order behind Louise and the two sisters. Obviously still bitter about it all these years on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3 months is a very fast pace for us peasants and would certainly have caring friends and family questioning and advising let alone for a Royal Prince!

If all William said was something along the lines of “take as much time as you need to get to know this girl” then i think he was being very tame with his words and supportive.

It goes to show how much of a spoilt brat H really is if that angered and offended him so much.

Reactions: 35
I saw this today on another site I visit more geared toward Florida but they have a General Chat area, Was this known about Harry, it's the first time for me to see it.

"Mainly seemed to be that he knew how royal protocol works whereas Meghan didn’t. One example was Harry was annoyed about the way William wore the sash on his uniform at Harry’s wedding. It was all to do with rank and official relationship to queen. Harry kicked up a fuss and eventually he got the same title from the queen even though he wasn’t actually entitled to it.

Lots of examples like that where Harry would have been aware of protocol but argued against it anyway"

I don't know about What Meghan wants Meghan gets. It seems to me Harry has been kicking the same can himself. He's a master of the passive aggressive two-step.

Reactions: 29
I saw this today on another site I visit more geared toward Florida but they have a General Chat area, Was this known about Harry, it's the first time for me to see it.

"Mainly seemed to be that he knew how royal protocol works whereas Meghan didn’t. One example was Harry was annoyed about the way William wore the sash on his uniform at Harry’s wedding. It was all to do with rank and official relationship to queen. Harry kicked up a fuss and eventually he got the same title from the queen even though he wasn’t actually entitled to it.

Lots of examples like that where Harry would have been aware of protocol but argued against it anyway"

I don't know about What Meghan wants Meghan gets. It seems to me Harry has been kicking the same can himself. He's a master of the passive aggressive two-step.
I haven’t heard that before

Reactions: 12
3 months is a very fast pace for us peasants and would certainly have caring friends and family questioning and advising let alone for a Royal Prince!

If all William said was something along the lines of “take as much time as you need to get to know this girl” then i think he was being very tame with his words and supportive.

It goes to show how much of a spoilt brat H really is if that angered and offended him so much.
Bet William wishes he'd said "beware the gold digger bleep" now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.