Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! Poor old Scobie and Carolyn. If only Carolyn had actually stitched migraine up, that would be hilarious. Scobie however wouldnt have the intelligence to do something like that. But hes fucked, hell be markled soon.

I just didnt think she had that big a fanbase to warrant the amount of sugars! I struggle to see why they dont see what we see (I suppose we could say the same about ginge but we know he only has a few brain cells)

I've seen some real nasty comments from them, i mean they are going full tilt psycho on anyone who slightly disagrees. I hope they all implode or spontaneously combust cus im sure it's starting to rile them how many people have caught on to them!
Take a look at this from a Sussex Squad member

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I can't stand Wootton the snake but this is good 😂
Poundland Piers is a slimy piece of tit who would throw you under a bus in a millisecond for a story. So it pains me deeply to agree with that article. I think I need to go and lay down. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Take a look at this from a Sussex Squad member
They’re an articulate bunch!! I love Americans but they just don’t have the same flair for insults as us Brits ... yuk mouth sounds like something a 3 year old would say.

I wonder how many of these “we don’t care about titles” squad members still insist on referring to the wee boy as Master Archie?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Something interesting. Newsweek are commissioning polling on whether the Harkles should be allowed back to public roles in the UK. Polling isn't cheap, so who is funding this? Jack Royston is normally a Megz Mouthpiece, so are they paying for this?

Unsurprisingly, the answer is 'You Cannot Be Serious'.

64% said No thanks
21% were 'Don't know'
15% want them back. That's damning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They’re an articulate bunch!! I love Americans but they just don’t have the same flair for insults as us Brits ... yuk mouth sounds like something a 3 year old would say.

I wonder how many of these “we don’t care about titles” squad members still insist on referring to the wee boy as Master Archie?
Loads of them call him King Archie or Prince Archie that's the weird part!
They hate the monarchy but want to adopt the Harkles.
I suspect Harry's days will be numbered when they divorce. They'll turn on him then.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her feet are big enough targets 🤣🎯

How exactly did Harry think he and Smeg could be further up the pecking order? Take over from W&K or C&C?
Arrogance. Because he see's sunshine out of her backside then he doesn't understand why no one else does. This man-child has finally been told 'NO' after a lifetime of yes' and the wound has clearly cut deep. The wound he has taken on because he believes her about the reasoning for being told no (even though H knows better). I'm sure in Harry's mind this type of thing (probably) never happened before Smeg came along and of course, he can't blame her so he has to blame everyone else.

I really can't see where H goes from here at all. Smeg will leave him, eventually. He has become a shadow of his former self and she will tire quickly.

Do we think that the 33yrs young "plastic lesbian" (Scoobie) and his cohort(s) (named and unnamed) are hoping that their "biographical tome" will be adapted into a film, thus bringing in more $$$?
I only ask because from what we've read it's like a cheesy Hallmark film script, and didn't ole bunion trotters "star" in a few of them?
Perfect Hallmark movie!

Reactions: 20
Daily Fail reporting Kate sent flowers to Meghan to heal the rift, but Smeg said it “wasn’t enough” What does she want? Diana’s engagement ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Which one got married? Cressida? I wish Chelsey had married him. He would have been happy in Africa. Chelsey is a very intelligent girl though. Both have class, unlike Nuttymeg. You can’t buy it, and she can’t act it.
Cressida married ,her hubby is also a Harry. Hope they will be happy.
I too wish Pr Harry had stuck with Chelsy and married her and reduced his royal family duties to enable them to live in Africa whwich they both love.
I am sure he would have been more relaxed and a lot happier.

Reactions: 35
You'll never be fooled again if thats any consolation. Once you've had dealings with a narcissist youre scarred for life. The twats are emotional vampires who suck the life and happiness out of everything you hold dear. Hugs to you. xx
Very true and I'm shocked that she did it too as I have inbred radar to suss people out like her !

Reactions: 15
I suspect Harry's days will be numbered when they divorce. They'll turn on him then.
I have zero sympathy for Harry and hell skelp into him when they they do turn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the whole thing is a serious load of BS! I personally think Megan and Harry are the escape goats for aul Andy and whatever else is going on. I have noticed that every time something big happens in America in relation to the Epstein enquiry some thing trivial and absurd appears in the UK media taking front and centre page About Meg and Harry or Peirs Morgan goes off on one just to remind us how awful they are 🙄. I think Harry wanted out and the queen said I will give u an out one condition you help me with non stories to hide the big story! We are crying about Megan taking Harry away (let them go, what does it matter) and no one is shouting looking Andrew questioned or held accountable!
If that were true then how much more of a hypocrite could Smegamabitch get with all her girl power talk. Taking the flack for an old bloated sexual deviant. I think not. There’s only one person she’s interested in, herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't understand how this couple can inspire such strong feelings that people are moved to defend them as if their life depended upon it, except that he's a prince and people think of fairy tale castles, shiny jewels & everlasting romance. In reality Harry is an idle rich guy, in search of his backbone. Meghan is a run of the mill social climber, who is into expensive holidays, nice houses, designer clothes, shoes and handbags and being seen with the right people in the right circles. Now that she's plotted her way into the royal family she expects to be able to preach to the natives and hand out alms from a sedan chair. It's as old as Methuselah!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh Gawd....Needy & Greedy bringing our their jackanory story book now means my plans for tomorrow are....
1) 8.30am think about going to work 🤔
2) 8.32am telephone boss whilst holding a hanky covering my mouth trying to sound terribly ill 🤒
3) 8.35am - put coffee on, make 10 slices of toast
4) 8.45pm - lay on sofa, open Tattle😁
5) 5.45pm open wine 🍷get 🥖 & 🧀
6) 11.45pm get off sofa and go to bed :sleep:
Intermittent minimal attention for 🐕 required - luckily it will be 35 degrees here so they'll just want to sleep all day laying on the floor. However I won't abdicate my pet owner responsibilities by ensure they stay away from the Katie price range of electric folding chairs 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you point me in the right direction as I can't see this(new glasses are required especially as I broke them the other night on a slug hunt when I forgot about the kids slide and crashed into it. Ouch ...it hurt too . Thank you :)
what’s a slug hunt? Is it like a fox hunt but less speed? Or lower class? I’m intrigued

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the Harkles are now claiming they didn't want a 12 month review period but it was forced on them..

Anyone here think that's likely?

Full Story:

Harry and Meghan: Duke refused trial period because he wanted clean break
Prince had to be talked into 12-month review

The Duke of Sussex was so intent on quitting the royal family that he initially refused the offer of a trial period allowing him and the duchess the chance of returning to the UK, The Times can reveal.

His determination to make a clean break without the option of review after 12 months emerged after three days of revelations about the unhappiness felt by Harry and Meghan and the battles they fought with both family and senior courtiers.

Finding Freedom, which has been serialised in The Times and The Sunday Times, revealed how Harry believed that the “old guard” at Buckingham Palace disliked Meghan and wanted to make her life difficult.

The book, by Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand, also told how the rift between Harry and his brother the Duke of Cambridge was sparked by William telling Harry: “Take as much time as you need to get to know this girl” — a remark which Harry felt was “snobbish”.

Sources on both sides of the family divide admitted that no one has emerged from the weekend’s coverage looking good — except the Queen. One said: “People are aware that this does not look good for anyone.”

Before the weekend palace insiders were nervously bracing themselves for the worst. Today, however, while several of them felt exhausted by the “uproar” of recent days, there was a palpable sense of relief that it had not been worse.
“I don’t think anyone looks at all of this with any particular happiness,” said one source.

However, a suggestion in one newspaper that the disclosures meant the couple had “torpedoed” their chances of creating a new position for themselves within the royal family were dismissed by more than one source.
For not only do Harry and Meghan show no sign of wanting to come back from their new home in California, but it has now emerged that Harry had to be persuaded into accepting the idea of a trial period in the first place.

The idea of the review was suggested so that the couple would know that the door was always open for them. The Queen had always made it clear to Harry that he would be able to come back if he changed his mind.

“He was adamantly opposed to the review process,” said a source. He took the view that he did not want the press to write that there would be a review, suggesting that therefore they might change their minds and come back.

He was also opposed to the idea because it had come from the institution, which in Harry’s view was enough to make it a bad idea.

The source said that “under no circumstances would they ever admit ‘this was a big mistake’.”

However, one source said the purpose of the review was not so much to allow them to come back, as to permit some flexibility about their future role.

A source close to the Sussexes said: “Do I rule out them taking on roles for the family in the future? Absolutely not.
“But a full-scale return soon is not likely. That is not down to animosity or anything like that. They have not yet reached what they were seeking to do.”
The source said that Harry’s relationship with his brother was not as bad as it was portrayed at its nadir in the book. “It is not perfectly smooth, but the uproar of the weekend makes it seem more fractured than it is.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't understand how this couple can create such strong feelings that people are moved to defend them as if their life depended upon it, except that he's a prince and people think of fairy tale castles, shiny jewels & everlasting romance. In reality Harry is an idle rich guy, in search for his backbone. Meghan is a run of the mill social climber, who is into expensive holidays, nice houses, designer clothes, shoes and handbags and being seen with the right people in the right circles. Now that she's plotted her way into the royal family she expects to be able to preach to the natives and hand out alms from a sedan chair. It's as old as Methuselah!
Totally agree, in reality Meghan has done next to nothing to really help people of colour that's why I find it so puzzling. I'm sure that there are plenty of others in the world who are good role models but Meghan is just a girl who has slept with different men to advance her social position.
And Harry is an arrogant entitled idiot who has no idea about real life and the struggles of ordinary people.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh yes he's certainly been Harryed and yes its heartbreaking not only for me but the entire family, he was incredibly close to his cousin, they were raised like brothers ,he never rings him now and hasn't for a long time so much so that his cousin has stopped trying with him ,so now she's got him all to herself, and I think the reason the witch,Meghan and women like them do it is they blind the men into thinking only they love them,understand them and everyone else is the enemy ..My door is always open to him ,he's my only son but not while she's in tow as she is sheer poison, his son despises her and say she's a weirdo ,and he's bloody right, but I cannot put all the blame on her, my son was raised to think for himself ,never be a sheep but for some reason this witch has knocked all that out of him
This is awful , I really feel for you . Emotional abuse is so hard to deal with and explain because there are no visible signs of abuse.

Take care , hopefully he’ll come back to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

What a selfish pair of cunts
No Chance . Princess Beatrice and her family put themselves in isolation before her wedding. God knows where Smeg and Harry have been prior to Balmoral.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cressida married ,her hubby is also a Harry. Hope they will be happy.
I too wish Pr Harry had stuck with Chelsy and married her and reduced his royal family duties to enable them to live in Africa whwich they both love.
I am sure he would have been more relaxed and a lot happier.
I don’t think she would ever have said yes. She has said that the longer they were together the more obvious it was that they were incompatible.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.