Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused..... Would that be the ’private room at Soho House‘ originally reported as first date ?
About that private room. Because of the connections with big names and with soho house being gossiped about behinnd hands as being similar in 'facilities' to Epstein's Island I wonder if that private room was bugged or rigged with well disguised cameras. Did his RPO's even sweep that room before hand? Was haz indiscreet, as he often was/is and it's on tape?
It all sounds a bit down the rabbit hole but I can't shake off the suspicion that smeggy has a hold other than her magic minge on haz.
All this shite about how they knew by the third date they'd be together looks even more ridiculous when you recall that he didn't attend his mate's wedding with her. She basically gatecrashed because at that point they were not that much of an item. She sat about 6 rows behind him at the ceremony, like an extra, and was pictured scowling at every girl he dared speak to. They were definitely not a tight item there.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It sickens me how many people support her... All over twitter they're saying she did the right thing by leaving. I just wish Harry wasn't so bleeping stupid he's a absolute bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It doesn't add up at all.

In the Times extract that deals with Thomas, I saw this bit:

His bespoke suit and custom shoes were waiting at the Oliver Brown tailor in Chelsea, southwest London, and Harry had asked a military veteran to accompany Meghan’s father. “The treatment that Meghan’s mother, Doria, received when she arrived here is exactly what was planned for Thomas,” a senior aide added, noting that he would have been put up in a hotel and given a protection officer and assistant during his stay.

Oliver Brown seemed odd to me. Harry's tailor all his life (pre Meghan and the Attack of the Grey Polo Shirt) was Gieves & Hawkes. Then I remembered this.

A week after the wedding, a story broke about 'Thomas Markle's wedding suit' was recycled and bought by a PR chap who just happened to have the same measurements as Mr Thomas! What a coincidence! And happily wore the suit to Ascot and provided pictures! But... that tailor was in Savile Row - not Oliver Brown of Chelsea. Or was it?

Sports PR Johnno Spence confirmed to UK newspaper The Sunday Telegraph that he had purchased Thomas’ wedding outfit from a tailor in exclusive London clothing district Savile Row.

Mr Spence visited the tailor to get a suit made for last week’s Royal Ascot, but it turned out he had almost the same dimensions as Mr Markle, so purchased the already made outfit instead.

“It was a shame Mr Markle couldn’t attend his daughter’s wedding. But you could say his misfortune was my good luck,” Mr Spence told the newspaper.

As well as purchasing the suit, Mr Spence also bought additional clothing made by the tailor and intended for Mr Markle to wear while in the UK. “[The tailor’s] face lit up and he said ‘Well, actually I’ve got the perfect thing for you, a tail suit, a summer suit and three shirts we made for Mr Markle, but unfortunately he couldn’t take them.’”

But then if you go to the Daily Mail's version of the same story back in June 2018, you get this

Johnno Spence, a PR guru to the horseracing world, picked up the ‘semi-bespoke’ morning suit for a bargain price when he visited Chelsea outfitters Oliver Brown.

Meghan had personally commissioned the company’s owner Kristian Robson to make several men’s summer outfits for her father, not just the suit for the wedding, suggesting that his visit to the UK had been intended to last several days. Her shopping list included three shirts with size 18 collars and double cuffs, in blue, yellow and white; a navy blue weekend suit; a single-breasted waistcoat; and a set of tails – all in size XL.

Old Harrovian Mr Spence paid £2,000 for the items, around half the full price, and proudly wore the morning suit to Ascot.

The Duchess of Sussex may well have caught a glimpse of him wearing her father’s suit as she breezed past him on her way into the Royal Enclosure on the first day of Ascot, last Tuesday.

The source added: ‘It is common practice for the Royals to wave at Enclosure guests as they arrive in the carriage procession and Johnno will have caught Meghan’s eye, perhaps. ‘He has met the Queen a few times and had dinner with her once.’

So... the whole 'Look I ordered suits for my Dad! See how much I wanted him at the wedding' just smells like a PR sham (ordering a bespoke tailsuit 'in size XL'?) . But her team were very keen to get that story out.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Mail depose the tailor to find out exactly when they took Mr Markle's inside leg measurement?
Well spotted...very bizarre, it all stinks of publicity stunts. They are so wrapped in their own web of lies and manipulation that it must be exhausting to remember it all. Well, it would be for any normal person...

Reactions: 23
About that private room. Because of the connections with big names and with soho house being gossiped about behinnd hands as being similar in 'facilities' to Epstein's Island I wonder if that private room was bugged or rigged with well disguised cameras. Did his RPO's even sweep that room before hand? Was haz indiscreet, as he often was/is and it's on tape?
It all sounds a bit down the rabbit hole but I can't shake off the suspicion that smeggy has a hold other than her magic minge on haz.
All this shite about how they knew by the third date they'd be together looks even more ridiculous when you recall that he didn't attend his mate's wedding with her. She basically gatecrashed because at that point they were not that much of an item. She sat about 6 rows behind him at the ceremony, like an extra, and was pictured scowling at every girl he dared speak to. They were definitely not a tight item there.

He was an usher/part of the wedding party there so I wouldn't expect them to be sat together, my husband has been best man/usher on a few occasions and I've never been sat next to him. But there's no doubting the plenty of photos of them with faces like a wet weekend and looking like they'd rather be anywhere else. Not much changed eh, so much for her making him so happy!

Reactions: 17

I 100% think shes got something on Harry or the RF, the wedding was far too quick ,either a hold on them or she faked being pregnant and had a convenient miscarriage

It sickens me how many people support her... All over twitter they're saying she did the right thing by leaving. I just wish Harry wasn't so bleeping stupid he's a absolute bleep
Denise Welsh was on twitter yesterday saying how she wished people would just leave Meghan Markle alone and how all this must be affecting her mental health. So, she trashes a whole nation with her racist innuendos, disrespects our Queen, lies about W&K and basically whines that she didnt get her own way etc etc etc blah blah blah and we're supposed to just sit here and take it? If Meghan just sat down and shut up we wouldnt feel the need to call her out on her lies and hypocrisy. You cant defend the indefensible.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Denise Welsh was on twitter yesterday saying how she wished people would just leave Meghan Markle alone and how all this must be affecting her mental health. So, she trashes a whole nation with her racist innuendos, disrespects our Queen, lies about W&K and basically whines that she didnt get her own way etc etc etc blah blah blah and we're supposed to just sit here and take it? If Meghan just sat down and shut up we wouldnt feel the need to call her out on her lies and hypocrisy. You cant defend the indefensible.
Denise Welsh got her unremarkable floppy tits out in zeleb BB and stalked the american movie star Michael Madsen right through the series. The guy was terrified of her. She's a trashy bleep, so it's just one bleep defending one of her tribe of cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Megz was invited in November 2016 when she was the official GF of Haz. She was in London over New Year, then Haz took her to Norway to stay in a luxury log cabin and see the Northern Lights 'in complete seclusion' but the story with all the details turned up in the tabloids, including speculation from friends that a wedding was in the offing.

Then Haz seemed to get cold feet, the relationship ended but she had the brass neck to turn up at the Inskip wedding in March 2017 anywaybut was treated as a social leper. And yet somehow four months later.. they were in Botswana and engaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Denise Welsh got her unremarkable floppy tits out in zeleb BB and stalked the american movie star Michael Madsen right through the series. The guy was terrified of her. She's a trashy bleep, so it's just one bleep defending one of her tribe of cunts.
Oh I know, Ive seen her in action at a few 'do's' Ive been too. Drunk as a lord and stalking anything in trousers. Shes big into mental health wokeness now and her life seems to revolve round it (not dissing mental health here, its just her new go-to when trying to make a point). Not so much when she was throwing herself at other womens husbands.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Megz was invited in November 2016 when she was the official GF of Haz. She was in London over New Year, then Haz took her to Norway to stay in a luxury log cabin and see the Northern Lights 'in complete seclusion' but the story with all the details turned up in the tabloids, including speculation from friends that a wedding was in the offing.

Then Haz seemed to get cold feet, the relationship ended but she had the brass neck to turn up at the Inskip wedding in March 2017 anywaybut was treated as a social leper. And yet somehow four months later.. they were in Botswana and engaged.
Adding fuel to the fire that she has something on him. He certainly looks haunted most of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ha! Denise is just being contrarian to get press/try to stay relevant. Pathetic.

Also it seems incredibly spiteful to sell them on - they could have sent him the non wedding stuff. Just who treats their father like this? What terrible thing did he do? Posed for photos reading a book. Idiotic, yes; but would you banish your otherwise blameless elderly sick father immediately before your wedding, to outer darkness and public denunciation for such a trivial thing? It really makes no sense: either a psychotic temper tantrum or something alltogether more calculating.
I know, I never got the hype at the time. I was thinking "FFS get a grip you tossers,he's an old guy who's never had to deal with the press, so who gives a tit."
She ramped up the foutrage around that for her pity party and as a prelude to making it impossible for him to meet haz.
If she bought them for her dad then send them to him.

Reactions: 21

Video from Tas (apologies if this has already been posted).
I agree with ALL she says ,she has used Diana to get to Harry and mess with his mind ... My son has done pretty much most of what Harry has done ,we were incredibly close to the point my daughter used to call him a Mummys boy 😀 He has 2 children from a different relationship when he met the witch from hell . I liked her and made her very welcome ,my middle daughter was shocked when she met her for the 1st time ,her words were " I've always thought you were clued up mother, I thought you had an inner sense to see right though people, but you've lost it with this one, she's so sly and sneaky, you can see it in her eyes " But No I didnt see it . She got pregnant with my granddaughter and she then started her plan ( I can see it all clearly now ) She slowly but so surely edged my son away from all of his family, every last one of them ,to the point now that she is all he's got, she even drove his son ( 16 yrs old ) away form his Dad by making him feel so uncomfortable when he visited that he now goes maybe twice a year.... She reminds me so much of Meghan and my once, strong loyal son has turned into a Harry

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think it's the Harkles' callous and cruel treatment of their older family members which really turned my somewhat sneering indifference into out and out hatred.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.