Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise Welsh was on twitter yesterday saying how she wished people would just leave Meghan Markle alone and how all this must be affecting her mental health. So, she trashes a whole nation with her racist innuendos, disrespects our Queen, lies about W&K and basically whines that she didnt get her own way etc etc etc blah blah blah and we're supposed to just sit here and take it? If Meghan just sat down and shut up we wouldnt feel the need to call her out on her lies and hypocrisy. You cant defend the indefensible.
Denise Welch tweeted a pic of Diana dead in the car crash... Blamed it on trolls winding her up, so she can shut her mouth.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I agree with ALL she says ,she has used Diana to get to Harry and mess with his mind ... My son has done pretty much most of what Harry has done ,we were incredibly close to the point my daughter used to call him a Mummys boy 😀 He has 2 children from a different relationship when he met the witch from hell . I liked her and made her very welcome ,my middle daughter was shocked when she met her for the 1st time ,her words were " I've always thought you were clued up mother, I thought you had an inner sense to see right though people, but you've lost it with this one, she's so sly and sneaky, you can see it in her eyes " But No I didnt see it . She got pregnant with my granddaughter and she then started her plan ( I can see it all clearly now ) She slowly but so surely edged my son away from all of his family, every last one of them ,to the point now that she is all he's got, she even drove his son ( 16 yrs old ) away form his Dad by making him feel so uncomfortable when he visited that he now goes maybe twice a year.... She reminds me so much of Meghan and my once, strong loyal son has turned into a Harry
So sorry you are going through that. It must be heart wrenching. 💔

First we get a new term in the urban dictionary, being 'markled' as in used and then ghosted.
I think we now have a new term for men who have been alienated from those who've loved and nurtured them ... being 'Harryed'

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So sorry you are going through that. It must be heart wrenching. 💔

First we get a new term in the urban dictionary, being 'markled' as in used and then ghosted.
I think we now have a new term for men who have been alienated from those who've loved and nurtured them ... being 'Harryed'
Oh yes he's certainly been Harryed and yes its heartbreaking not only for me but the entire family, he was incredibly close to his cousin, they were raised like brothers ,he never rings him now and hasn't for a long time so much so that his cousin has stopped trying with him ,so now she's got him all to herself, and I think the reason the witch,Meghan and women like them do it is they blind the men into thinking only they love them,understand them and everyone else is the enemy ..My door is always open to him ,he's my only son but not while she's in tow as she is sheer poison, his son despises her and say she's a weirdo ,and he's bloody right, but I cannot put all the blame on her, my son was raised to think for himself ,never be a sheep but for some reason this witch has knocked all that out of him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hah, I just skimmed over the last page in the royals thread. :m
Let's just say I'm not in the least surprised by some contributions.

I wonder how smeggy is feeling today. Her big mouth and obsession with being a victim has tanked what little credibility they had left.
Haz will be scrolling furiously through the DM comments while mopping his tears. What an unholy mess he's made of his life, and for a yacht girl of all things. Stupid man child and tedious woman, well matched.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I agree with ALL she says ,she has used Diana to get to Harry and mess with his mind ... My son has done pretty much most of what Harry has done ,we were incredibly close to the point my daughter used to call him a Mummys boy 😀 He has 2 children from a different relationship when he met the witch from hell . I liked her and made her very welcome ,my middle daughter was shocked when she met her for the 1st time ,her words were " I've always thought you were clued up mother, I thought you had an inner sense to see right though people, but you've lost it with this one, she's so sly and sneaky, you can see it in her eyes " But No I didnt see it . She got pregnant with my granddaughter and she then started her plan ( I can see it all clearly now ) She slowly but so surely edged my son away from all of his family, every last one of them ,to the point now that she is all he's got, she even drove his son ( 16 yrs old ) away form his Dad by making him feel so uncomfortable when he visited that he now goes maybe twice a year.... She reminds me so much of Meghan and my once, strong loyal son has turned into a Harry
You'll never be fooled again if thats any consolation. Once you've had dealings with a narcissist youre scarred for life. The twats are emotional vampires who suck the life and happiness out of everything you hold dear. Hugs to you. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh yes he's certainly been Harryed and yes its heartbreaking not only for me but the entire family, he was incredibly close to his cousin, they were raised like brothers ,he never rings him now and hasn't for a long time so much so that his cousin has stopped trying with him ,so now she's got him all to herself, and I think the reason the witch,Meghan and women like them do it is they blind the men into thinking only they love them,understand them and everyone else is the enemy ..My door is always open to him ,he's my only son but not while she's in tow as she is sheer poison, his son despises her and say she's a weirdo ,and he's bloody right, but I cannot put all the blame on her, my son was raised to think for himself ,never be a sheep but for some reason this witch has knocked all that out of him
It will come good. She'll likely get bored and back off enough for him to see the light. Just a pity there's a child involved too.:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
My brother got Markled by an oul cunty wrench. She isolated him from everyone and I was made to look the bad 1. I had to stop paramilitaries going after them at 1 point. She was cheating on him the whole time (eventually dumped him) we only kinda speak now. So I feel sad for any family going thru this.

Anyhow, I've always wondered....where did the Sugars come from? Did they love migraine before she married ginge? Or did they only come along when they were together officially? I cant imagine myself being so involved in some 'famous' cunts issue that I'd slay anyone on twitter for disagreeing. Bunch of bleeping crazies.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyhow, I've always wondered....where did the Sugars come from? Did they love migraine before she married ginge? Or did they only come along when they were together officially? I cant imagine myself being so involved in some 'famous' cunts issue that I'd slay anyone on twitter for disagreeing. Bunch of bleeping crazies.
The Sugars are now turning on the Co author Carolyn because Scobie is the one doing the promo. They are accusing Carolyn of being pro royal and stitching Meghan up 😁 unbelievable.

In answer to your question I guess some of the sugars may have been fans before and many sound like deluded fan girls. Some are more dangerous because they are actually anti monarchists who are using the accusations of 'racism' against the royal family to try and bring them down. They have adopted Meghan as their black 'Qween' and see any criticism of Meghan as a racist attack. It's really quiet sad and disturbing.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I see Harry's ex got married the other day, shame Harry didn't stick with her.
Wasn't it a part of the reason she split with Harry was that she didn't want the media attention that would come with being married into the royal family? What a shame Harry wasn't throwing his toys out the pram at that point to maintain her privacy. Her having had a private wedding shows that she was never an attention seeker. You missed out there Harry!

Reactions: 25
The Sugars are now turning on the Co author Carolyn because Scobie is the one doing the promo. They are accusing Carolyn of being pro royal and stitching Meghan up 😁 unbelievable.

In answer to your question I guess some of the sugars may have been fans before and many sound like deluded fan girls. Some are more dangerous because they are actually anti monarchists who are using the accusations of 'racism' against the royal family to try and bring them down. They have adopted Meghan as their black 'Qween' and see any criticism of Meghan as a racist attack. It's really quiet sad and disturbing.
Ha! Poor old Scobie and Carolyn. If only Carolyn had actually stitched migraine up, that would be hilarious. Scobie however wouldnt have the intelligence to do something like that. But hes fucked, hell be markled soon.

I just didnt think she had that big a fanbase to warrant the amount of sugars! I struggle to see why they dont see what we see (I suppose we could say the same about ginge but we know he only has a few brain cells)

I've seen some real nasty comments from them, i mean they are going full tilt psycho on anyone who slightly disagrees. I hope they all implode or spontaneously combust cus im sure it's starting to rile them how many people have caught on to them!

Reactions: 23
I can't stand Wootton the snake but this is good 😂
He certainly doesn't miss but not sure why he refers to her as a "Hollywood star"? She never was and she never will be!

Reactions: 22
And both of them got on well with Kate and William
Which one got married? Cressida? I wish Chelsey had married him. He would have been happy in Africa. Chelsey is a very intelligent girl though. Both have class, unlike Nuttymeg. You can’t buy it, and she can’t act it.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.