Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The DofC wouldn’t have wanted to go shopping with Meghan as it would have been a security nightmare. Both their PPOs would have freaked out. With mobile phones etc there’d have been a mob.

Reactions: 22
This is how Philip would have dealt with Haznoballs...
Philip is nearly 100, he probably felt his blood pressure would explode to deathly levels if he had to listen to their nonsense. 🤯
I really don't understand how Harry could treat his grandmother like that and Prince Charles needs to step up now and do something about his selfish son.

Reactions: 32
Can you point me in the right direction as I can't see this(new glasses are required especially as I broke them the other night on a slug hunt when I forgot about the kids slide and crashed into it. Ouch ...it hurt too . Thank you :)
Don't talk to me about slugs. Kiddo has started collecting them again for more 'slug soup' .😰
Welcome to the thread my fellow slug hunter.:m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is excellent. No support for the poor dears anywhere. 😁 Woke and broke, now a joke.
Still bugs me when they link her to Hollywood ! And I for one was not thrilled on the wedding day as I knew Hazza had dropped the biggest b0ll0ck he would drop in his entire life

Reactions: 24
I think the whole thing is a serious load of BS! I personally think Megan and Harry are the escape goats for aul Andy and whatever else is going on. I have noticed that every time something big happens in America in relation to the Epstein enquiry some thing trivial and absurd appears in the UK media taking front and centre page About Meg and Harry or Peirs Morgan goes off on one just to remind us how awful they are 🙄. I think Harry wanted out and the queen said I will give u an out one condition you help me with non stories to hide the big story! We are crying about Megan taking Harry away (let them go, what does it matter) and no one is shouting looking Andrew questioned or held accountable!
I feel very thick today because I’m just not getting the gist of this. Are you suggesting that Harry and Meghan are behaving like a pair of self obsessed arse wipes on purpose to take the heat off Andy? That they are being forced to humiliate themselves just to broker a freedom deal with Lizzie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Harry and Meghan biography expected to be brought into Mail on Sunday privacy case
Telegraph understands that new biography 'Finding Freedom' set to be drawn into privacy action against newspaper
Hannah Furness, Royal Correspondent26 July 2020 • 8:00pm

The new biography of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be used as evidence against Meghan Markle in her legal claim against a tabloid newspaper for breach of her privacy, The Telegraph understands.
The Duchess is suing Associated Newspapers, the publisher of the Mail on Sunday, over its decision to publish parts of a handwritten letter she sent to her father, Thomas Markle, in August 2018, three months after her wedding.
The legal action returns to the High Court on Wednesday when the Duchess will try to keep anonymous the so-called "Five Friends" who briefed People magazine for an article in which the existence of the letter was first made public.
The Telegraph understands that the controversial new biography, "Finding Freedom", is likely to be drawn into the privacy action against the Mail on Sunday over whether the Duchess's friends, aides and public relations team spoke to the authors or acted on her behalf.
In the court case against the Mail on Sunday, Meghan has denied that she gave the green light to the "Five Friends" to speak to People magazine. But her case would be potentially undermined if the Mail on Sunday could show that the new biography was based on information provided by well-placed sources with the couple's consent.
In a statement, Prince Harry and his wife, who now live in California, have tried to distance themselves from the book.
A spokesman has insisted the couple "were not interviewed and did not contribute to 'Finding Freedom'", adding: "The book is based on the authors' own experiences as members of the royal press corps and their own independent reporting."

Harry and Meghan have tried to distance themselves from the book Credit: Samir Hussein
A source close to the Sussexes said on Sunday that Meghan "was fighting the Mail on Sunday very vigorously" and "didn't even know the People magazine article was going ahead, let alone the specifics". The source said the claims in the book also "are not coming from the couple".
But royal watchers, as well as media lawyers, will be intrigued by levels of detail raised in the book, written by Omid Scobie, a British journalist said to be close to Meghan's inner circle, and American television journalist Carolyn Durand.
Among extracts published in a Sunday newspaper, the book disclosed intimate details of Meghan's final attempt to contact her father on the eve of her wedding. It reads: "Sitting in a bath later that night, FaceTiming with a friend, the bride-to-be said she had left her dad a final message, adding: 'I can't sit up all night just pressing send'."
According to The Sunday Times, the book also claims to know Meghan's "perfect pose" in a yoga position after discussing marriage with the Duke while on holiday in Africa; the expression on Archie's face when he was born; the previously undisclosed name of the couple's labrador, which has been kept a closely-guarded secret; and "sensitive conversations with members of the royal family".
Mark Stephens, a leading media lawyer and partner at Howard Kennedy solicitors, said: "I think this book is really interesting. The Mail on Sunday lawyers will look to introduce this book as similar fact evidence.
"Private briefings and curation of her reputation is going on through anonymous spokespeople and friends and the allegation with regards the People magazine article is that five of Meghan's friends – she says without her knowledge – spoke about matters that were confidential, including the letter."
The Mail on Sunday is arguing that the duchess did not expect the letter to her father to remain private, anticipated that it would be published, and that publication was in the public interest.
The newspaper is keen to point out that Mr Markle was in possession of the letter for some time before making it available to the newspaper only after he was angered by references to it in the People magazine article.
In a newspaper interview to publicise the book, Mr Scobie said when asked about the level of access, if any, that was granted to him: "The book doesn't claim to have any interviews with Harry and Meghan. And nor do we."
When then asked whether there had been an "off-the-record" discussion, he said: "You've read the book. There's no on-the-record interviews with the couple."

Asked again, he replied: "No, and I think that you can tell from the reporting, my time around the couple is enough for me to know my subjects."
Meghan Markle is suing Associated Newspapers over its decision to publish parts of a handwritten letter she sent to her father, Thomas Markle, in August 2018
Scabies seems to have a high opinion of himself. Is he trying to out bleep the cunts?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They've probably been uninvited after all this tit. I think it'd take a lot of cheek to actually go after what they've put the RF through.
I still think she wants to maintain that olive branch, seeing as Harry is her favourite grandchild

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I still think wants to maintain that olive branch, seeing as Harry is her favourite grandchild
Maybe he's not her favourite anymore! 😁

I think that the Queen really did want them to succeed and they were given a year to establish themselves in an act of genuine kindness.

I guess we'll never know what would have happened if Coronavirus hadn't struck. My guess is that even if it hadn't happened Harry and Meghan vastly over calculated how much they could earn independently as Harry is nothing without his royal connections.

Reactions: 33
I think the whole thing is a serious load of BS! I personally think Megan and Harry are the escape goats for aul Andy and whatever else is going on. I have noticed that every time something big happens in America in relation to the Epstein enquiry some thing trivial and absurd appears in the UK media taking front and centre page About Meg and Harry or Peirs Morgan goes off on one just to remind us how awful they are 🙄. I think Harry wanted out and the queen said I will give u an out one condition you help me with non stories to hide the big story! We are crying about Megan taking Harry away (let them go, what does it matter) and no one is shouting looking Andrew questioned or held accountable!
I never thought of this and do you know IF the Queen doesn't do something massive in removing them completely from the RF I would think there's a bit of truth in it

Reactions: 10
On Harry Markled someones replied to one of my comments with this ... " Someone zoomed into the image of the Dreaded Duo getting into their Cadillac Escalade and blew-up the packet MM had in her had - it appears to be fertility medication. Any child born in the US is immediately a citizen. Harry is way over his head but seems to be willing to sink and not swim. I don't get it. " .............What do we think ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Philip is nearly 100, he probably felt his blood pressure would explode to deathly levels if he had to listen to their nonsense. 🤯
I really don't understand how Harry could treat his grandmother like that and Prince Charles needs to step up now and do something about his selfish son.
Harry is so self absorbed, does he even consider the fact that the Q and Prince P could go any day based on age alone? As angry or as hard done by as Harry thinks he feels now, how’s it going to feel when they are gone and you were too stubborn and childish to see them in person again?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No way they would have the guts to turn up !
I think the staff at Balmoral have all threatened to resign! It's either that or they will be spitting in the soup or worse!

On Harry Markled someones replied to one of my comments with this ... " Someone zoomed into the image of the Dreaded Duo getting into their Cadillac Escalade and blew-up the packet MM had in her had - it appears to be fertility medication. Any child born in the US is immediately a citizen. Harry is way over his head but seems to be willing to sink and not swim. I don't get it. " .............What do we think ?
Toothpaste or fertility meds.....guess we will find out in 9 months!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Hopefully K&W will have baby no 4, push him further down the pecking order.
I hope they have four children at least and not just so that H is pushed further down. I understand that being one of two brothers, where one gets the top position and the other ends up lower and lower in the pecking order, can be difficult. There is more of an expectation that you need to find some other respectable means of making your mark if you are one of several children to a monarch or future monarch. Any residual trauma or insecurity after the loss of their mother, especially if someone like Meghan comes along, starts whispering in your ear and pretends to be the reincarnation of that same mother, would make it even more difficult. He sounded bitter when he talked about himself as "the second son of Diana". Yet he is recently married, he has a new baby boy, he has no financial issues that make life difficult, this should be the happiest time of his life, but for some reason it is not.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.