Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, need to add that Dashing Johhny can join anytime.

https://giphy.com/P1s5ihC2iSjcJCk8Kd

Reactions: 31
BIB - being a New Yorker myself -- I absolutely love this!!

Reactions: 23
There won't be many Dill Danding after this party.
Poor Elton

Reactions: 28

Meghan is like 12 in that photo

Reactions: 21
I was looking back at old threads and reading through some of the ones around the time of the jubilee. This photo from a video clip of that descent down the steps after the ceremony will never not make me laugh.

Meghan is doing that rictus grin that she does, in the direction of Peter, who most definitely does not interact in any way with her. He looks towards them and looks away, a couple of times. I'm not sure if he speaks to Harry but I don't think so.

Meanwhile Mike and David are most certainly not getting involved in any way with the pair of them.
Well done to Zara she played a blinder.

Reactions: 35
It's amazing how every other male royal or marry in can look in a mirror and shave apart from speshial H.

He always looks an ungroomed mess. Even next to a bloody married in ex rugby player!

That is privilege and rank for you.

Reactions: 33
What, so she can roll the window down to wave again?!

Reactions: 28
Is this when Harry supposedly said to Zara that she'd lost weight and Zara replied 'how would you know?'

I'm definitely...not...laughing...

More verbal diarrhoea,demented,delusional,deceitful,dire,dreary diatribe from the Douchess of drivel!!

It will be written in latin:

Meghana,vaginas,victimus,venereal,vapidus,crabbus,cuntus,cocksuckerus cringus!!
I say Nana, do you work at Penguin? How did you know just what the blurb and author recommendation says before it's printed?? Are you on the 'in' with 43?

Reactions: 26
Why is she allegedly touting around for a publisher for her crap, I mean book?

Weren't Penguinrandom House interested after Waaargh
---

Reactions: 27
Once my Chief Minister took a small detour and stopped at a gaushala (housing for stray etc cattle) late evening, while we in office were waiting past our shift for him to safely reach his destination and conduct a meeting so we could file the reports and go home. Next day was supposed to be a long one with him travelling. On top of that everyone and their aunt wanted photos of the stop, which were grainy and terribly lit - taken on a phone because the photographer had dropped the ball and gone on ahead.

Imagine if Charles had stopped at a farm where a calf had just been born and there were good-quality photos. Then add the Lidl christening angle to that. More flooding in Monteshitshow or wherever they are.

https://giphy.com/0p9pFvHwuwORyZpStJ
Charles can still do it someday soon just for shits (the Gruesomes have enough bathrooms to handle it) and giggles (ours).

Reactions: 17

Totally agree. They are being raised as royal children. And they will know how to behave in public and get used to meeting the public as time goes on. It will be in their role and they will treat it with respect and do it together.

Evident by how they remind each other to bow and this adorable sign of respect

Meanwhile, Archie and Lilibet are Netflix puppets. I just don't see why they should be included in any of this, let alone an official role.

But I knew they would soon want their children included in royal events because that is where prestige comes from. Harry thinks he doesn't want his children in the royal fold but he does and so does Peg. He just wants them prioritised just like George, Charlotte and Louis. Peg definitely saw Gayle King's remarks about George and Charlotte being poised and wants that for Lilibet and Archie. They want prestigious pictures like this

This!! (read the comments!)

Wasn't this announced by the Daily Mail already? So why are they acting like the first to say this

Reactions: 39
I will see your Charles and Diana tin and raise my Cadbury’s tin from HMTQ Coronation!

Attachments

It's amazing how every other male royal or marry in can look in a mirror and shave apart from speshial H.

He always looks an ungroomed mess. Even next to a bloody married in ex rugby player!

That is privilege and rank for you.
She likes her cunnilingus rough.

Reactions: 21
i assume he did it on his free time. as other tattlers mentioned, it's usual to have christenings on Sunday. (isn't it lent tho? and no christenings in lent? from my knowledge of the Orthodox church, there's no problem to christen in lent, nor during any fast, only they don't do a feast afterwards, just the church service.)

ETA: iirc, it's weddings that are off during lent or fasts. same in Islam, no weddings during Ramadan.

Reactions: 16
But we also understand the amount of "work" involved in getting the kids to that standard - it takes time and patience over years - it's not anything that can be crash taught.

We know there's no way that the overseas would put that work in - or understand that amount would be required. And if the kids play up it would be someone else's fault.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.